Posts by DDD

I think with 2.0 everything would be possible. There are already in game files about the engineer class, that was never added in original DBO, but could be awesome and possible to have here. About new races would be super cool too (such as frieza race) and i think with more character customization for all races and daily/weekly/monthly events people would enjoy and play a lot more. There's so much potential that would be a waste not to exploit it.

I've so many ideas anyway that developers would dizzy hahaha^^

Do you know if is possible to use Namek animations on humans? For example Namekian RP Charge animation on a Human male.

I tried to change hum_rp_charge_cast & start with namekian ones but the game crashes each time I try charge RP with human, am I doing something wrong or is not possible?

In my opinion would be better to make it how it was and for people that has lag problems just let them use the option that is already in game as default..

Hi everybody, from the last update I noticed that when others kill mobs the loot icons are not showed , this could be not good for tmqs or dungeons because when in party is not possible to see what's the loot on the ground without pointing the mouse on it..

What do you think about? Could it be solved?

Purtroppo non c'è , ed è un peccato perchè è un dogi veramente bello..

Ma non capisco il perché