Posts by FellowGamer

when i was playing there was token shop there was auto pots we could reset below lvl 30 maybe we wasn't in same server but i heard that Hk AND kR were much more easy then TW ^^

If you understood what I said that's exactly my point (the reset thing was when transformations were still lvl50 for instance, in 2010 if im not mistaken). Over the time there have been introduced many changes that make the game at least more confortable/enjoyable. So I don't think that aiming to a static copy of TW version a good idea. Changes are welcome.

It's not like people only cash for Reset Books.
    Wagu coins machine is still not working and Daneos may put anything he wants there (Dogis, Upgrade stones, Brown boxes, Z32, Kid Clock, pet food, Exp boost and Auto-pots).

I don't think that being able to reset makes the game easier and therefore boring.
    Old KR DBO was kinda boring having to buy repeatable quests over and over (back in lv55 cap). Imo, the server is heading in the right direction.
    Heck, if you want a hard game then remove the gift box, free dash flight, move transformations back to lvl50, make weapon/armour actually BREAK, remove Token Shop, auto-pots and make that you CAN'T reset even if below lvl30 (it was once like this in retail). And then you will see that it's not fun at all.

I would be happy if you could reset your skills once a month in Open Beta. This way you can still make a PvE build in order to farm then change it to a better one once you get decent gear.
    But yeah, there are many other possibilities like making the Reset book a prize obtainable through Mudosa points (ofc very expensive).
    It's still good that we get to test skills right now at least anyway.

You must be really lucky to land crits that often because with 56 e. crit rate I barely crit at all with my karma.
    It seems Daneos forgot a paranthesis when explaining the formula in Global update thread because it's much more like (90-0)/10+5 = 14% (regarding the post above).
    I honestly think critical hit rate should remain the same as before and then reduce the amount of extra crit Kaioken gives. Anything other than this is a big nerf to all crit based classes.
    Each usage of kaioken should give only 10% (debatable if a little more or less) aditional crit rate and problem solved. At kaioken x5 you would have extra 50% which is still pretty good.

Edit: Take a look at this post -> (STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

lol Energy Swordman can only be good if you have OP weapons and even so it's still subpar compared to turtles. In my opnion MAs role in pve should be to help to kill bosses faster. Fighters are very good in this aspect due to their capacity of stacking Attack Speed but swordman is really useless in the current metagame. Heck, you are probably going to do more damage with a crit SHSN than MSS as well.
    To balance it out I think Daneos should revert it to the point when STR would give critical rate and DEX only dodge/resistance (this should make fighter/sm kinda even).

I like that idea. It motivates people to keep playing instead of remaining afk the whole time and even incentivates them to make parties instead of farming alone as the objetive is only to kill mobs.

And to imagine that there was once a lvl 50 requirement. In my opinion every skill should have a set level requirement.
    Changing it so transformations are available at any level is as silly as making master class available since lvl1.
    If anything it should go back to lvl50 as the level cap is no longer 55 and you still would have a long (kinda) way to go after you get the transformation skill. lol

For those who doesn't know much about the prior DBO, but Super Saiyan was never worth to wish for because it's crap

Just deal with it or pray that Daneos would boost it. Kaio-Ken was also always better than Super Saiyan

It's true that Kaioken was always superior since lvl55 but it still used to provide a bigger boost than now.
    It wasn't crap, it was just inferior to Kaioken which is acceptable gameplay wise as Kaioken has a greater cost.
    Heck, now if you want to talk about really old DBO, back in the day when you could use EP regen drinks without sitting Super Saiyan was a really big deal (requirement was lvl50).

Hi everyone, it's a pleasure to be able to play DBO once again.
    I have been playing since the KR server before I moved to TW server.
    I'm really excited to get into this game again and especially do PvE oriented stuff. And since you need a party to do UD and CC i look foward to meeting new people.

I think Green Reset Book should remain in the cash shop although it should be cheaper (reduce from 150 to at least 100).
    1 or 3 Brown Reset Books from Shenron wouldn't really hurt though. This way you still have to decide on your build beforehand but can afford to spend some SPs on PvE skills such as Kaioken.

Hello everyone, just started playing DBO again after a long time and was wondering if dual-clienting was allowed in this server (didn't find a proper answer regarding this point).
    I ask this because i intend on creating a Dende priest and a Turtle Hermit and leveling both at the same time would be much easier and more enjoyable imo.
    Also, if it's allowed, will it still be allowed in the Open Beta?
    Thanks in advance.