Posts by fishfarmer69

So i'm extremely new to this game & I want to know what would be the best build. Now I want to get into PvP but I have no clue what my build should be. Right now, I'm a martial artist human. I heard swordsman would be a great class to choose if i'm going the PvP route. I just wanna see a list of different builds from the people :P.

Please help i'm lvl 19 & clueless haha.

I asked the same question a few hours ago. Seems like there isn't a given due date but from the response I got on my topic, the community believes he won't be fully done anytime soon. One guy believes it'll be done by mid 2017 or late 2017. I got a feeling it'll be mid 2017 but these are just guesses.

I don't like the fact he didn't give us a given date but I heard that its one guy developing it .

well, i dont think its close to open beta, the server still have many bugs

Oh okay, i already noticed a bug with the red pants hacker quests xD.

Welcome mate :D , nope the game is not even close to a release date sadly, just enjoy it and report any bug you notice :thumbup:

Ahh yes, i was thinking of waiting it out until the open beta pops up but i guess i'll keep playing, maybe he'll change his mind about deleting characters :P.

I don't think it's really close to it, but he's working hard on it to release it sometime soon. It's definitely worth playing it now though.

Ahh i see. Although if you had to guess, how many months we got left till open beta? :P

Hey i'm fishfarmer69.I remember playing the original game a few years ago & not being able to play fully(due to having a shitty desktop).
    I'm 21 years of age from the USA. As a hobby, i love playing video games as you can see xD.

Also, i started playing this p server? or reopening version? about a few days ago. As I looked around the forums, I see that this game is only in its "pre-open beta". And i heard our characters will be completely deleted from the game when it reaches Open beta.

I know nobody knows the exact date when it'll happen but, I need someone that has been analyzing the game well to answer my little question:

From your experience playing the game & checking for bugs, would you say this game is close to being ready to go "open beta" or not?