Posts by monfis

What is the point of that because the token shop doesn't give you anything special anyway.

I guess upgrade stones, pots. I agree, it's not valuable when you're max level. However, I think that token shop will be bigger when the time will pass. If it stays like this it's okay, even tho I don't like that upgrade stones are easy to get. :D

Hello. Some of you will like this, some of you not. I would say, that token generating is cool like it is now, but I think it should stop generating after 30 or 60min when being afk. It's just my opinion. A lot of people just bankstanding in the cities. maybe make it generate quicker, but don't let people lurk. Maybe the case behind being afk is something else, but it's just my notice. :thumbsup:

Hello guys. You did a good job reviving this game. :thumbup::thumbup: however, everybody understands that nothing is perfect from the start. I've noticed some minor bugs. <X Fixing them would make game even more better.

1. Quest bugs:
    a) I've noticed, that you can complete pet quest even without using capsule machine, however quest asks you to use it, but if you don't have zeni for it you can complete that quest anyway.
    b) this one is more like a unpleasant experience than bug. I've noticed, that some of the quest are still in korean or whatever the language is. It's really hard and unpleasant when you try to do them and you kinda lose a piece of story writen in those quests. I wish i could speak that language.

I'm still a low level so I cant tell a lot. So that all about quests.

2. Flight bug. I don't know if it's a bug, or it's just me. When I get into flight, I cant accelerate with W,Q,E,S. But I can accelerate with mouse. However in isntructions I can see that there's a posibility to accelerate with these keys.

3. Upgrade bug. So in my gameplay time I've got some coupons to upgrade my weapon and armour. These coupons are limited time and I decided to save them for my best gear on the level range provided in coupon labels. however I got disapointed when I tried to updrage my awesome gloves and i couldnt go bust some mobs with my awesome new gear. I've got disapointed becouse when I tried to upgrade my gear I got an error saying "Unknown error #G" I see this error quite a lot. So you might want to check why it's there. And it's not everything. after I got this error game didn;t freeze and i could press esc and other buttons. But I couldn't cancel my upgrade window and just go bust mobs with my junky gear. So I had to logout and log in again.

4. Pet xp bug. It's just doesn;t work, that all I can tell. No empty words on this.

5. C>title. It's not even a bug i guess, but I must mention it, becouse I think it's easy to fix and it would bring more estetic to the game.. when you go to your title list you can see Invalid, Invalid, Invalid and so on.. I guess you should pass this to the last step of your maintenance, but anyway.

6. Reviving. When I got my first popo candy I died eventually and when I tried to revive myself. Even the revive button said "Revive with popo candy" or something like that. I couldn't revive myself.

7. Some paranormal activities.
    a) When I was flying in the air with my awesome powers and some candy help I got attacked by the mobs on the ground. it was strange, becouse I was in 41m height.
    b) When my candy used out I got stuck in the air and had to relog. I think I could just fall instead of being stuck.

I hope I could help you guys with this bug report. I'll write soem suggestions to upgrade gameplay experience. Thank you for your time.

Faithfuly, Dragonball fan, :love:

I didn't play Dragonball online when it first came out. So sorry if some of these notices weren't bugs.