Posts by Ultranovaxstyle

Aha spojili smo se sa PopoHaven,uglavnom da budemo aktivniji i da mozemo uskoro u dojo :),takodje ako treba sta slobodno se javi...mozes se joinat i na nas balkanski discord

The dodge formula still needs to be adjusted, because it is true that mobs do dodge more attacks than they should. This will be worked on for a future patch, as it is recgonised by the team that dodge and resistance still isn't on par with how the calculation use to be.

However, CC and UD dungeon's are perfectly fine as most bosses were immune to most stuns even back in the old retail version of DBO. Because of this, some fighters who participated in PVE actually would not invest points in stuns (PVE based fighters who ran through CC dungeon back in the old version of DBO) and would adjust their build accordingly. If you want to keep MA stuns in your build just note that it is a skill that is mainly useful in PVP situations and some pve situations (such as in the world map) but in high level dungeons it is not really useful at all.

Not by chance. Most have a 100% immunity to Martial Artist stuns which is one reason why many players have a popular opinion that other classes are superior compared to Martial Artists in regards to end game PVE.

Can you give us some info about overall damage?
    I remember doing crits before update about 40k with buffs,now i have better upgraded wep and sub and maxed buffs but i crit 36-38k

Im not sure but maybe its true that damage overall has been decreased.
    After the AoE bug got fixed i also have a feeling the dmg isnt good like before.
    About the martial artists stuns,they couldnt stun in the original game also as i can remember in CC.
    Not so sure about UD...

i have a bug with my friend list since i started to play i add someone to my freind list but i can't see him there and when i try again he tell mee he is in my friend list also when i try to chat with someone who is Online game say that the guy isn't online 0.o

The bug is here for some time already,
    Some of my friends i could saw online...arent even showing up.
    It says they are off while they are online

Thanks for reply
    I like better the idea that NPC skill reset should be more expensive.
    I would just give advantage to fixing skills,dice,speed,cc floors etc than adding new content in this stage of game.
    Anyways its understandable those thing will take time,and it aint easy.
    Sorry if i went full offtopic,you guys are doing good job.
    Greets :)

It's not like people only cash for Reset Books.
    Wagu coins machine is still not working and Daneos may put anything he wants there (Dogis, Upgrade stones, Brown boxes, Z32, Kid Clock, pet food, Exp boost and Auto-pots).

I don't think that being able to reset makes the game easier and therefore boring.
    Old KR DBO was kinda boring having to buy repeatable quests over and over (back in lv55 cap). Imo, the server is heading in the right direction.
    Heck, if you want a hard game then remove the gift box, free dash flight, move transformations back to lvl50, make weapon/armour actually BREAK, remove Token Shop, auto-pots and make that you CAN'T reset even if below lvl30 (it was once like this in retail). And then you will see that it's not fun at all.

nah then make it as easiest as possible,bring back full speed and enjoi watching kid budokai character with 150cc aura running in korin

You know there's always the option to not reset your skills? The once a week addition isn't compulsory.

@TheProdige@Ultranovaxstyle

Tbh you are a good guy but some of your answer are just astonishing
    Btw community wants a lot of other stuff which would make them happy,but you dont make them...so its just a nonsense.
    Why the hell wouldnt i use skill reset if i can,i never said i wont.
    I was just giving my opinion as you ask from all community so we can get a conclusion to make the game better.
    But i guess people with different opinion than urs (some staff)are not welcome here because ur just spitting and making fun of other ideas...
    I quoted aru for a reason,cause he is a normal and polite person who can and is willing to talk about everything.

I dont mind having an npc reset once per week at POB test server.
    Still i think adding features at OB or full release,which makes the game a lot easier will make the game boring.
    IMO lot of players from old game came back because its a nice game and it was damn hard back then,which makes it challenging and fun,plus it stops players from quitting the game fast.

Hello,

Just wanted to clear things up, I confirmed with Daneos - again - that npc weekly skill reset is going to stay during Open Beta.

Regards,

Game is supposed to be similiar to taiwan,with few minor corrections...this aint minor.
    I just dont get why you guys want to change game content before it is in OB.
    I dont think it will bring good in future release (i dont reffer only on skill reset thing).
    Just my opinion,
    Regards