Posts by MikaelleSan

as i see it , it's Perfectly balanced ( not really ) but you can't Complain about this System , cause as harsh as it gets ,that's the only way to make market , & stones balanced , if u want stones to drop more , remove bloody crit from mobs. cause people with +1-+0 gear can't do Jack shit against lvl 70 mobs to upgrade their on stuff.

I disagree, my swordsman kills mobs in 1 hit, and I'm not talking about 1 per 1 farming or the most powerfull skill.

North America finally started to Kick in ah buddy ? all i got to say , find you a cracked Version of WTfast & good Luck , maybe try Lowering ur graphics same as disabled ur anti Virus , it helps a little. or move to North America if u want to play.

I don't use anti Virus, North America is near me, my ping is perfect and my computer is not lagging. The problem is the game, it's crashing and closing.

After the thursday 5 att, the game got very laggy. It doesn't stop crashing, help!

Edit: It's not my computer

Edit 2: Neither my internet

Compreendo, vou começar acompanhar esses dois canais.

Porém eu lhe pergunto, existe uma estimativa, de quando isso será resolvido ?

Esse pre-open beta acabar ?

Não existe possibilidade, digo, ainda estamos muito distante ou muito próximo disso acontecer ?

Alguns jogadores esperam que o jogo esteja pronto no final de dezembro ou no começo de 2018. Não acredito dessa possibilidade, provavelmente demorará mais

If you want to resist something, get full dex with resistance:

1. 28 dex jacket and boots

2. 56% resistance rings x2

3. 28 dex earrings x2 or / 60% resistance earrings

4. 100 resistance rate neck

I would use this if some lvl 70 full focus and success rate attack me, but a lvl 50 without anything???

I'll say again, I'm a fighter

I'm a fighter using 19 and 14 dex earrings, 28 dex boots. I'm using 69 resistance rate necklace and two 63 resistance rate rings. Now I can't resist a stun from a lvl 50 fighter, he don't even need to use focus or success rate equips.

Good guide! But I was seeking some info about success and resistance rate, like how much resistance rate you receive by dex, or how to calculate it with success rate.

BTW, I'm receiving just 75 lp per con in my fighter

*SSJ from humans*

hit rate - increased by 20%
    dodge rate - increased by 20%
    curse resistance rate - not changed

I don't agree with that, why should a transformation increase Hit rate? Ssj need a good dodge, I think 20% it's not sufficient, it would not affect to much the player (just an opinion)

Do this "Curse resistance rate" affects the sucess/resistence rate of stunning the enemy? If yes, it needs to be higher than zero.

another that as I said, the critic was nerf from 50% to 100% and nobody said anything because it was the same thing, that is, the crit of this game does not change anything

Nobody said anything because it was a perfect update. This update made me weaker, I'm not longer killing everyone and everything in 1 hit. I loved what Daneos did

I Even saw that kaioken gives "doubled attack speed" so it's even better than the 20% what it was. I already smell somepeople will say "HAHA omg wtf blablabla it will be too op omg are you kidding me wtf..." <--- trash people.

Defter, I don't understand you, all the posts that you make are about (you) being OP? why?

Why nerfing 1000 Slashes, when everyone has antibleed, and is a skill with 2 min of cooldown? anyone can do 1 hit KO Daneos, figthers with critics, SK with their critical Bold, turtles with their mighty Kames, but what about crane now? they were made for boss and to counter SK cuz Bleeds always negate defense, now tell me how do i beat an SK? if they have 100% anti bleed or anti para or anti confuse?, maybe if you cap it at 75% or 50% it would be fair, but 100% anti bleed? i know that the game needs a lot of reworks to balance some classes but you cant nerf a skill just because you loose in a duel with a it, again im not triying to disrespect you or anything but i dont follow the logic behind the nerf, ok! ill accept the nerf if you cap anti bleed at 50%, like cooldown... that would be fair enough and if is still a problem that a crane do a lot of dmg with 0+ weapons with bleeds, then put that bleeds increase with attacks and is reduce by defense, so by that cranes would need to have +15 weapons to beat someone, another thing is our combo it cannot connect anymore, anyone pretty much has their own combo, stun+hit, etc, but cranes rigth know just...cant KD, the target has 1 sec to move after the freeze skill ends and change the animetion of the KD, even mobs can move, so tell me how i suppose to pvp now? do i need to create an SK or a figther? because that would be a shame and an unfair matter, but i wont say anything, if you are Okay with all of this, then i wont bother you anymore, i have my ritghs to talk about this and defend my class, i hope you read this, PD: 1000thousand still a problem? then erradicate the skill and give us our old skills like lost in time(Paralisis like SK be like) and some others, before lvl 70 cap(lvl60)

Wait man, I can't read this text, please give a break!

No, not everyone has antibleed, not everyone can 1 hit (You must be +0 without dodge or anti-crit, because my most powerfull crit hit 3k in someone +15, I'm fighter, my friend turtle is saying that kames got nerfed too, she can't 1 hit), crane wasn't made especially for boss, stop generalizing everyone. You can beat an SK with normal damage, do you want to kill normally a sk with 40k lp, and laugh with people that have just 10k lp? DPS will not save you forever.

You must be right about cap anti bleed at 50% or something like this, but this won't stop you now, we have time to work about this.

For me:
    My fighter (lvl.70 - Glove: 10 crit rate / Stick: 11 crit rate) is weaker now, since I was just killing everyone because of crit.

My swordsman (lvl.69 - glove: 20% crit damage / Sword: 9 crit rate) is much stronger now, and it's playing with some people in pvp)

My fighter have more dmg (1200 max physical dmg), but my swordsman (1100 max physical dmg) is stronger now.

I'm not complaining about nothing, I like it, at least my swords are strong again...