Posts by MikaelleSan

Did you realized this too? Yeah man

Just because some people (and especially me) created some topics in the forum arguing about the low physical dmg updates, they temporalily increased damage and then secretly decreased. There is no way you can argue with them, they're from other classes. Rip fighter and swordsman.

if u would see guy with no dex 900dodge would u believe?

Hello, my fighter lvl70 has 1100 dodge, and I dont use dex or buffs ;)

I don't think this is how fighter works... ._.

No! We aren't becoming powerfull, I didn't "spam" last weak to someone say that we are strong, we are losing dmg!

aikarsa Yes. All classes benefit from upgrading their gloves. Any kid skill you use will use your glove stats, As well as any adult skill that doesn't use your subweapon. It's likely that you'll at least use the 2 stuns from the martial artist tree, and the extra damage you get on top of the stun could very well be the difference between you winning or losing. However focus on your sword first and gloves after.

MikaelleSan the sub weapon gives you attack boosts for your skills that use it. The base attack of your character doesn't increase on your Character window "C" because your character uses only their gloves in auto attacks. If your weapon has something like FOC or SOL or Crit Rate on it then you will see those values go up when you equip it.

Yes, I know this, but does the sub increases dmg without bonus effects?

please guys, stop making these polls, daneos wont change back to the last formula, it was pretty unbalanced, he will adjust the damage, but not put that formula again

Heey! This was the first poll before they began to copy me, stop confusing me with others.

What you talking about? 90% are MA

..p

and those are the ones that cry the most

P.s hsperer stop making these threads over and over again, op dmg wont be coming back like it did, just deal with it. You played 2 days with that dmg and all you cry about is that now

I don't want OP dmg, fu** OP formula, I only want physical attack like it was before, physical attack got nerfed.

Btw, I already stopped, and I only did 2 threads (this poll and a suggestion), it's not because I'm commenting everywhere that all threads are mine. I was just desperate.

Well, as human offense class, if you use right PVP build with spirited roar max, roar max and glaring slash (reduce props) you should deal high dmg and you need to use STR.

I saw that STR now gives what DEX use to give before. Try using props earrings with str gear and critic dmg weapons.

This should give you more base dmg, more def and try to have weapons at least +8 upgraded, anything less gives crap dmg and as I see you ain't lvl 70, since at lvl 70 you can have 60% critic dmg weapons (30% gloves and sword, if something isn't changed).

Yeah, I'm using those buffs, CC earrings (I can't change for simple earrings), critic dmg weapons, and my weapon is +7

I'm lvl 70 in my fighter account, 67 in my swordsman account

He could just put how it was before, And I just create 2 threads, this one and a poll.

Anyway I give up, I already saw that I can't do anything. Rip 2 characters

Now every dmg is low, did you try using full STR gear with % critic dmg weapons, it should help you deal high critics with high base dmg. I saw on servers people use only full CON gear and complain about dmg.

Yes, that's what I'm doing, 40% more crit and a physical crit rate of 71

Now every attack gives 3-6k, before the update it was giving 6-12k, literally the double

I could use STR and stopping use CON, but I'm going to lose a lot more because of the update

it doesnt matter if they make fighters crit dmg less strong, its pre-open beta, just wait for open beta.

Yes, but I'm afraid to continue this horrible physical damage, I won't have patience to play in a physical class more (And I don't like energy classes), if only Daneos returned to the old phydmg I would be happy to continue my game. Now fighters and swordsman are useless for farming (much more useless now) and PVP.