Posts by anicktothepast

exp in a party of 2 is better then devided for 5 :/
    I dont understand why should i choose the hard way of leveling if i can do it easily.
    with the exp I'll take in a party of 5 its better to just do quests

Hi, I'm actually lvl 50 and I need to get to lvl 55 fast Because the quests in Mashroom Rock are so damn boring ( :/ )and dont give enough exp to lvl up in a decent amount of time (5k for a quest? ok just need 845k more!)
    So I'm looking for someone who can carry me in 1st floor of Ud3.
    i would prefer to get helped for free... but I guess I can pay some for each run on first floor

Its not always like that...and i dont think there is a way to fix it, you cant ban them for being stupid.
    What I hate the most is when i wanted to sell a green book for 300kk(or so) and a guy was keeping calling me scammer and saying my price is bullshit...(I've seen guys wanting to sell working scouters for 500kk, then I'm a scammer...)
    i mean, my item, my price no? if you think thats too much then dont buy or if you want to complain then do it on whisper, not in chat trade...
    also people lately keep saying stupid things like : sell united states of america, tower heiffel or so on. thats funny once, but they go on for hours, making it annoying...
    Looks like they dont understand what trade and lfp chats are made for.
    should be added a new chat for this kind of things, for those who cant be serious a single minute playing

I'm selling:
    Vegito dogi 100kk
    Supreme Kai 100kk
    Goku City 100kk
    PuiPui Head 65kk
    Yellow angel wings 90kk

5 Brown Boxes (binded, so i have to use them for you) 6kk each
    Armor crafted CON+5/+6 lvl 30/40 (pm me for the right stats and price)

In Game name: S0NBRA

I just started a turtle and I'm not sure on what equip to choose.
    Some guides says full CON, some CON/SOUL/FOCUS, so I'm not sure at all on whats better.

Also I'm not sure if thats the right place for this thread

FIRST THING,i DIDNT edit ANYTHING on my previous post you just dont know what you read,thats all!!!!!SECOND THING, NO you cant MAKE good equip with 2-3 stones per day,even you get the standard upgrades +3 for armors(+1,2,3 with green) +6 for weapons and sups(+7+8+9 with purple,which cost 300 or 400kk atm)..WELL guess WHAT...WITH 2-3 STONES PER DAY you cant make good gear!!!,,you said "you could make enough money to get better equip"...I will tell you again if you think you can make money with 2-3 stones per day with 5 hours grind i say again you are idiot...I THINK I AM SPEAKING TO A HUMAN BEING AND NOT WITH AN ALIEN...I am going to spam again my previous post,because you didint understand a shit of what i said "before 2 months everyone could see bot users like Ting and many others who sold like 10 purples 10 greens 10 reds 10 blues PER DAY!!!!!NOW THESE GUYS barely can sell 2 purples and so on per day..""SO its simply the high prices are because the drop rate of stones..end of discussion here about this..

ALSO you said""the drop rate as a pecentage you can be lucky and get 1 stones at first attempt or try for hours to get none, its just luck."" i am not counting in luck BECAUSE i grind a lot,you can be lucky or unlucky in 30 minutes NOT OVER 5 HOURS GRINDING..I know very well what grinding means and how the droprate of stones was and it is right now!!I was a hardcore grinding player,that was the only thing i was doing,so i dont need to explain me how the drop rate it was and it is now..

dude dont you think that maybe those who sells many stones per day its becouse the save them and the sell all at once?
    maybe its becouse this, i dont know for sure.
    and trust me, luck matters even in 5 hours.
    as i said before, 13 db last week, 5 this one, same time.
    so u see that matters!
    also yestersay i dropped something like 6 or 7 stones, so meh (never happened before to be honest).
    one stone is at least 30kk, so ye, you can be rich if you dont use them (but well, makes no sense).
    maybe these guys dont use stones, sell them and buy equip already upgraded as I do most of the time(?) dont know.
    just stop about this drop rate, its been days fighting for this, open a thread about it
    also dude, i never said the drop rate is good. they drop way less then they should, but I just dont think thats the problem of all prices rising (not just stones)

I didnt say anything like that i said "So if you just cash or you use bots,there isnt another option to make money"..learn to read please, i didnt say that using cash is a terrible thing,you can do whatever the fk you want to do with your real money,i dont give a shit really,i just play on my own way..ALSO I DIDNT SAY USING CASH IS CHEAT THESE ARE YOUR WORDS NOT MINE!!..SO WITH YOUR LOGIC I HAVE TO WORK HARD IN MY REAL LIFE to put these money in the game so i can have a decent gear...well this too doesnt make sense,atm i am not going to spend a cent,but this is just my choice,i rather to spent more hours to the game to develop my gear instead to make rich Daneos..but guess what i cant have this option because prices atm has fked up and you know why?because the drop rate is really get nerfed thats why you see so high prices at the Auction House..before 2 months everyone could see bot users like Ting and many others who sold like 10 purples 10 greens 10 reds 10 blues PER DAY!!!!!NOW THESE GUYS barely can sell 2 purples and so on per day..

first of all, I'm pretty sure you edited your post.
    second thing, I didnt meant to say to spend cents of dollars on dbo, i just said that with those 5 hours working hard on the game, you could make enough money to get better equip, thats tru and you cant deny it.
    If the price is so high its not becouse of the drop rate, im pretty sure in the last 6 days its the same, but the price got so high fast.
    Thats just becouse of the players greed, not drop rate.
    The non lvl65/70 stones are pretty much at the same price, and if im not wrong the drop rate is the same isnt it?
    With my post I just meant to say that this is not the right thread to talk about your equip and the stones drop.
    Geez, today i found 1 purple,1 green, a couple of blue and red in 4 hours, its not 2 stones per 5 hours as you say.
    The drop rate IS low and always been,but daneos said that doesnt changed and I think the same.
    the drop rate as a pecentage you can be lucky and get 1 stones at first attempt or try for hours to get none, its just luck.
    The same thing is DB, last week i got 13 db in 4 hours, today 3 in 2 hours...but the drop rate is the same...