Posts by Cashalot

''If prop back to 1-1''

The tanks would be tanks again(main tank classes are Dark warrior, Shadow Knight, Grand Cheff Majin, and Ultimate Majin), thats their entire role, to be able to take hits.

Swordsman: have litterally the chance to knockdown/stun lock a tank entire round, from begin till end, withoud getting hit back (ask sendoku he could do this with hes combo) the ONLY tank class able to break free from this ''lock'' is ultimate majin.

(sorry no offense to most swordman, but majority of you guys cant play the class properly)

Fighters: Fighters with their insane low cooldown critical hits, can kill almost anyone who isnt near +15 on physical defences.

Aswell as resisting and dodging alot. (sadly i dont see many fighters take advantage of their debuffs that r available to their class)

Turtles: Turtles can 1 hit k.o entire team with their kame crit, even tanks, and if tanks have alot trouble to tank this, then who can?

And gues what, craft items for majins have low energy defences.

Not to mention their ability to stop movements, and just knock oponents outside the ring lol

''Prop 0.5 - 1:''

Put back props to 1:1, its damaging not only pvp, but also PvE balance.

If you truly want class balance changes, then change their skills or item stats.

And if you require help in doing actually good balance changes that work for pvp and pve, feel free to ask me or any other veteran player, aslong it doesnt come up with reasons like '' X class is ''supposed'' to be the best / win from every other class in pvp.

i agree, better make it 1:1 for everyone. better for pve too, like in retail....

current is no good at all, swordman broken, ultimas buff lost its potentional, make all tanks paper.

If you truly want class balance changes, change the skill effects of classes

i always enjoyed tank classes, the 4 main tank classes are dw, sk and ultima, and cheff, and each as special in their own way. For me ultima majin playstyle is most fun(has many build options too) in 1v1 , 5v5 or pve, but u need build specific... pvp or pve, if do mixed you will suck compared to specific ones

You aren't thinking enough on it really. Now back to your point, the bugs did happen and they can happen again but it actually gives Daneos time to work on quests and fix all the stuff he has to. It will actually help him prevent bugs like duplication and stuff like that and people are already tired of PoB.

Benefits of playing in a different cap: In level 55 cap, SKs and SMs and other classes who had a better PvP chances will actually do very good there and give players new experience. People will start doing other dungeons such as UD4 (who are forgotten really lol) and spam a lot of TMQs. It is all about giving players new experiences that they probably wouldn't even try doing and actually give them time to work on maybe new level cap? Fixing quests that are broken? Now, I have a question for you, would you rather have lvl 55 +15 bugged or lvl 70 +15 bugged? Maybe he actually even fixes the broken PvP classes (looking at you Karmas and SKs) and fix the classes that nobody uses (DW, Chef).

Karmas and Sk arent broken, neither are DW or cheff in pvp too weak