Posts by Cashalot

enjoy seeing things that arent there.

Im just opposing your silly idea's just because of your lack of experience.

finnaly a logical post from you , goodjob

But u forgot, 1 fighter and 1 crane hermit winning budokai.

every self respecting sk will use random debuffs before using the annoying ones, and when lifedrain and curse are used, switch to LP % gear.

And with focus gear, SK will land roughly about 75% of the debuffs on a full dex ultima.

Try to play a ultima ureself, and i will let you fight a friend of mines with hes SK, watch what happens :saint:

Dreamer come on

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2824/

I dont want to debunk you the entire day if you keep posting things that are wrong.

yea cash is right about the 2 reasons statement. the 60% doesnt multiply the passive,

if shadow knight goes full lp and buffs im certain they would have more lp then a full buff.

damage well i think if you neglect removal of debuff and heals sk can out damage a buffer (minus spins)

Well yea, SK dishes out 2-3 times more dmg then a ultima ever could in pvp.

As for spins, ppl use anti candy and just run away, or go full physical damage reflect, and abuse the fact you cannot use potions/sensu during spin and exhaust.

What? The only thing that I calculated is number * 60% how is that wrong...

2 reasons.

1, If you add 60% , you have to take out 1 dex earring

2. You calculate that 60% multiplies the passive.

Secondly.

You make a bold statement that ultima has more LP and damage then a shadowknight,

You want me to get started on this?

Really its no problem for me, really, its not. But its so pointless because even if i completely debunk you, you will just make the same bold statements again in a different topic, or in few pages.

Iceman, you play long time, same as me, yet how come im not seeing it?

SK can handle ultima pretty good

Crane/turtle with correct gear too

Dende/poko cant be killed by ultima either.

Karma has big advantage over them due high focus/succes rate.

Plasma cant be killed by ulti either.

Cheff cant be killed by ulti

Dark warrior cant be killed by ulti

Crane absolute destroys ulti in 70 cap.

The only 2 classes that will get killed by ultima , are fighters and swordman.

Every other class will either survive for dice, or kill/ring out ulti

And at 70 cap, ulti needs insane defences to tank those crits from fighter.

ofcourse, none of this matters if theres a giant gear or skill difference.

But im only looking at the endgame of players with gears and pvp experience.

Switching gears mid-combat is what we all do.

Every class beside Ultimate or Karma, can go under nerf or change, but those classes can not even be touched.

If this is "balance", then good job I guess.

ulti nerfs so far

Spin speed MS capped at 300MS

Resistance from items capped at 60%

Agro system in PvE has been changed into a worse version for ultima.

Karma nerfs

RP cooldown from skill lock has been adjusted

Iceman

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask me, i'll happely inform you.

Everything you've said is to make Ulti look weaker than it actually is. You cry about it's resist yet it resists every debuff thrown at it. There's more but that's a waste of my time. The only realistic thing you've said is that Ulti has low damage and even with the low damage the class is tankier than a SK+It has Pleasant Feeling, A debuff remover which is also a heal and another seperate heal. Don't talk about being realistic, you're just being biased towards the class you play.

as soon as the enemy uses stuff to increase its focus, you wont resist anymore.

As for being tanky, DW and SK are both still tankier in pvp enviroment, aswell in pve team enviroment.

You know this, i know this, and we both know why you keep posting this bs even while you dont even play the game.

lol if were up to me, i'd make an open economy.

This would allow people who play the game, active, to make a nice amount of zeni, by selling stuff, other rich ppl are lazy to do themselves.

All spins are physical % based dmg based, but just like attack speed, their spin speed increased with movement speed, just like it did in retail. (and makes sense too) spins do nearly 0 dmg in pvp, if u go full physical. u can just chose, not to run away and take 0 dmg.

Or go full energy defences, with max physical dmg reflect, and abuse the fact that during spin AND exhaust, enemy cannot use potions/sensubeans

Also, they are not immune to auto atk.

As for tankyness. DW and SK are tankier in PvP 1v1.

Iceman.

Buffer dmg does not > DPS classes.

The only situation where this maybe does apply, a little, is in PvE, with FireSpin or Candyball transformation (with poko+karma buffs) Area dmg, rivals a turtle in terms of dmg. Sadly its Damage over time (14 seconds) + exhaust time of 5~10 seconds afterwards.

Where as turtle can 1 shot people in 5v5 budokai.

Secondly, i could also bring up a argument that dende's could potentionally outdps single target classes too with their buff and maximum speed :sleeping:

When it comes down to the 4 tanky classes.

The single target dmg goes as follows (skills/pvp)

Grand Cheff majin < Ultimate Majin < Dark Warrior <<<<<<< shadowknight

Aswell when it comes down to agro managment, Dark warrior and SK are way ahead of ulti/cheff.

You're being ridiculous, a Grand Chef with a solid sub weapon, and max movement speed does a lot more total damage with their candy ball than a Ultimate Majin will do with their flaming shower. Why? Because it lasts 2-3x longer than Flaming shower.

Spin/Candy is the equivalent of an AoE thunder, it does great AoE damage, and it's viable against bosses.

you do know that spins(cant crit either, just letting you know.. incase.. ;( ) are capped at 300 ms right, and auto attack is capped at 50ms

Yes, spins do alot of dmg with karma+poko speed buff, but its not compareable in dps to a Thunder fighter in a PvE single target environment.