Posts by Spat

7edbd1ab380efb207cf72aa25850838ef6c05824.png

This graph showes how attack speed works in this game. Have you ever wondered why low level characters use skills instead of basic attacks with attack speed items? The answer is that speed dmg > skills dmg only when you have 90%+ attack speed (for gloves and slightly more for staffs).

Classes are defined by their signature skills ex. Dende = heal + ep buff or Poko = speed. If you take aways speed from Poko he is going to be even more useless than Fighter in CC. Before any changes are done to speed first need to fix Poko.

Another thing is, that karma and poko always need to buff entire party, over and over again and it is boring part mostly for poko.

If you want to help those classes so much make both speed buffs AoE and duration 20mins :P Your suggestion is only going to remove karma/poko from PvE.

This would simply open "speed party" options for all other classes

People making Fighters / SMs knew exactly that those are PvP focused classes and it will be hard for them to find party for CCBD. On the other hand people who put their time and / or money into Poko will be left with useless char neither doing well in PvP nor in PvE.

My intention was to show you game currently is in pointa A. We heading to point Z - "big update" new clinet. Issue is there is nothing in between points A and Z. Becasue there is nothing to do many players quit and this lead to snowball effect of quiting the game cuz the less people the harder to find party and without proper party many people cant enjoy the game (ex. party for UD3 or CC) so they quit.

New content is not necessary lvl 70 cap. It can be sometging Zebir suggested in 1st post of this thread. Lets take Oozaru event for example. Everything is ready just add reward ex. chance that white lvl 80 Oozaru might drop Treasure Chest same as sometimes Kraken dropped and you needed gold key to open it and it contained either autopot or STR/SOUL etc. pot or small chance for silver box. Easy to implement and we already have something to do while waiting till winter.

Again in my opinion adding a little bit of new content to game like Zebiru suggested isnt the goal itself but rather a way to keep players in game till winter. It will be something fresh for little bit of time, than we get bored as you said but not for long cuz Daneos gonna hit us with new clinet. At least thats how I see it.

Without any update majority of players will quit the game before "big update" hits live server. People already have saved up tons of coins to craft CC items and saved enough boxes from majins to get very good stats in lvl 70 items. We are already capable of killing any BID and CC 150 is possible with current items (mainly because how easy upgrade is). This game needs new challenges or soon we will log in 2/3 times per week just for Budokai.

"There's no intention of adding new content until the new client is released. Only bug fixes for now, as stated in the news post, 5 days ago." - this is death sentence to DBOG. Nobody gonna cash cuz no reason to do so anymore -> no profit so Daneos doesnt care -> server shutdown. Even small thing like opening BIDs can make this game live little longer.

Poko is bottom-tier PvP class but Beeshop has some interesting results. Here is build I think may work for PvP and also has essential skills for CC but in general its better to stick to PvE with Poko Priest https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3000011341005240010020200

For 1v1 you deffinetely need typical accessory like resistance rate, anti-paral, anti-bleed, anti-candy and some anti-fear. Poko play style doesnt revolve around killing enemy but rather KD, prevent RP charge, spam heals, at the end become untargetable and hope to win dice.

For 5v5 Poko is usless.

Good idea but unfortunately its not inline with DBOG team schedule. Daneos as the only coder is fucusing on some long distance goal neglecting whats happening right now (+there is also paypal issue). Either he listens to this suggestion and improve the game current state or hope its gonna be fine and new client will bring back players. Somehow Im 90% sure he will choose to continue working on winter update thus ignoring Zebiru idea :(

Lots of posts got deleted even those who were on topic so im just gonna copy-paste what I think about tier list.

While its still about putting classes into tier list let me just say its bad idea to mix 5v5 1v1, dungeons and grind. Best example is DW who is best open world solo farmer (cuz Energy Siege + aggro skill to protect your spot) but he is at the bottom of OP list.

http://www.dboskillcalculator.…3000011510131401314053030

Polecam coś takiego, gram podobnym buildem i do grindowania solo idealne. Tam w tym kalkulatorze jest błąd, tj. w obcenej wersji gry pasywka nie zwiększa EP tylko dodaje Foc i jest teraz bardzo ważna.

Coś Ci nie pykło z tym buildem, bo masz rozdane 60 SP gdy na obecnym capie mozna wydac tylko 59 SP oraz masz wymaxowany pasyw DW, ktory na obecnym capie mozna miec tylko 4/6. Twoj build i graj jak chcesz, ale uwazam, ze sugerowanie nowemu graczowi ignorowanie buffa na deffy od DW jest zlym pomyslem.

Ogolnie nie jest zle i nie masz co sie przejmowac buildem, bo masz za maly level zeby miec jakies inne sensowne skille. Na 60 lvl ja uzywam czegos takiego https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…3000015310331401342050330. Plusem tego buildu jest to, ze nie musisz sobie zawracac glowy upgradem rekawic. Wystarcza dobry sub-weapon, bo wszystkie skille (poza Hellzone Grenade) liczone sa z pazurow.

Co do itemow to jesli grasz sam to najlepiej klate i spodnie z %LP, buty pod CON, rekawice z FOC a pazury z hitrate.

SK to powerleveling is suboptimal pick. Clearing UD1 normla and hard doesnt prove anything as it easily can be done with any class lvl 50 or more.

If I were you I would level up Ultimate Majin to have your own, personal buffer (lvl 50 is enough cuz thats when unlock all necessary buffs) and stick to Crane but change build to PvE. This will allow you to easy farm Papaya Island mobs and earn zeni. When you get minimum required gear spam CC to make your Crane even stronger. Than you can move to PvP and stand a chance in tournaments.

Seems you are using google translate and i cant get 1/2 of your message but i do understand you got you ass spanked by some CC boss and now you cry on forum that dungeon is too hard xD

*You claim to have 6.8k phy def but do you know some bosses use energy attacks? Maybe thats why boss has "absurd damage" becasue you just dont use proper gear.

*Very high life? I dont know what boss you are talking about. Just take strong people to your party and boss dies very quickly.

CC Dungeon is not ment to be nice and easy for every player. Get better gear, watch videos, read guides and try again.

Later there is something about Poko but i dont understand what you wanted to say :(

Jacket+Pants = both FOC

Boots = Soul

Weapon = both speed

Rings = 13 FOC crafted from CC 70F

Ear-rings = 2x properties and 2x CD (2 sets)

Necklace = best to use Wild attack property as it has nice synergy with rings

Remember to change your staff property to Wild if you use rings and necklace I suggested.

At current state of game I would go with DW. You cant win Budokai without min. full +12 gear and to make it you need a loooot of zeni. In my opinion DW is better farmer than SK especially because at the beginning you will have crap items. Keeping aggro on monsters doesn matter now. Ultima has only 2 single target taunts and thats enough to tank CC up to 100F so you will be fine with aggro skills DW has.

In my opinion to make PvE better experience for (almost) every class crit party should be buffed and speed nerfed. Nerf to speed party should NOT be targeted at attack speed itself but at crit rate. Currently speed party combines very high auto attack speed with very high crit rates as Karam and Turtle often have over 100 e.crit rate and Poko ~90+ e.crit rate. I suggest to nerf Karma e.crit rate passive and Poko e.crit rate buff. If that doesnt help there is possibility to nerf how e.crit rate scales with focus for Karma and Poko.

Additional i suggest to change SSJ. Half the amount of attack speed it gives and compensate with phy and ene crit rates as all human sub-classes are based on crits. Those changes should encourage more people to try crit parties.

Intro:

Hi! I noticed many players stuggle with Capsule Corp Battle Dungeon (CCBD or just CC cuz im lazy) especaily after last patch (28.06.18) where Daneos doubled floor mobs LP and fixed Supers respawn on Boss stages. There already is super good guide about CC rewards and what you can do with them by Kaastry but the problem is what to do earn those sweet rewards? Well you dont need to cudgel your brains anymore cuz Im here to tell you everything you need to know.

Party composition:

Since Im Poko player I only do CC in speed party. Your team comp depends on what floors you are going to clear. Its possible go with crit its just slower. I heard some people in PARADISE guild had too much free time and went past 70F with crit party. Good job but for me its just waste of time.

Color boxes in the middle of mobs floors:

Purple - random buff or debuff. Best not to touch it because in worst case scenario you get skill-lock debuff (same as Karma uses) and that can seriously f**k up entire party.

Red - LP regen buff.

Green - EP regen buff.

Blue - Defence increase buff.

Gold - attack increase buff.

In short you are free to destroy all boxes besides purple.

Lets get to what this guide is all about. I divided it into 3 sections. First from 21F to 50F. Second 51F to 75F. Third and last one (for now) 80F to 100F. Im going to give links to screenshots of each boss so you can see his LP, prop, and atk / def stats.

Thats it folks for this know-how CCBD. If you find any missing or wrong info let me know. Hope it helps!