Posts by Tempest

If you don't like the way players fight at the platform then you shouldn't go there. Just stick to duels and ranked matches. Daneos isn't going to alter the game to suit players because of escaping/running away from a fight.

Fighting at platform is a choice. If you walk inside the platform you accept the rules of it. It's harmless PVP after all.

But that how it was in original dbo??? And compare to the original dbo the skill did less damage on dbog . Did you guys also forget that it has like a 2 min cooldown?

Indeed it does have a 2 minute cooldown normally. Most crane hermits wear some form of cooldown reduction accessories, which turns the skill from a 2 minute cooldown to ~85 seconds (and this is just with wearing 2 x 21 CD reduction earrings).

Cranes are still far from how they use to be in DBO TW, because the damage and defense formula's still need adjusting in DBO G. Cranes in DBO G actually were one of the most dominant classes in most cases because of the formulas not being accurate.

From what I could gather from interpreting your posts, it seems like you are under the belief that you purchased a dojo. In dragon ball online to obtain a dojo your guild needs to fight a guild that currently owns the dojo in order to take control over it. For more information on how this works please view this thread:

[English] Dojo Scramble (Dojo War) Guide

What you purchased was the dojo function. This function only enables your guild to challenge and fight to earn a dojo.

Locking this thread as the creator already has his answer. No more need for any discussion on the matter.

A final clarification on skill reset. All players of any level can preform a skill reset at one of the training expert/masters in the main towns (korin, kokkara, snail village, bee village etc). You can only do this once a week, and you have to pay a fee ingame of 36, 575 zenni.

It has been confirmed by Daneos that this new change will also stay for open beta. Aru (DBO G's community manager) has also stated this on multiple occasions.

I must mention that this could be subject to change but at the moment this is the teams decision on the issue.

The skill dealt way too much damage on players with both high physical and energy defence. It would also one shot level 70 players with high upgraded gear and this was at times when the skill wouldn't be a crit.

Probably doesn't help that Daneos plays as a Fighter on the dev server...no offense.

I don't know who is providing inaccurate information to you/who your sources are, but this certainly is not the case. Any member who has access to the dev server can create and play on any class, and all classes are tested thoroughly. Also, with that being said everyone who plays on the pre open beta are classified as testers themselves (to a degree).

When testing with the team there are two types of tests conducted: Class specific tests (That only apply to certain classes) and general tests (that apply to all classes).

The resistance and dodge update was a general test that applied to all classes and was not a class specific update.

The problem here was with dex and resistance gear as a whole which was why it was updated. Players would wear dex/resistance gear and it would be like non existent. Shadow Knights (who have low hitrate) would land bold strike on a full dex based fighter most of the time and completely ignore a fighters dodge rate. It felt like dodge was ignored completely and classes would not have to bother wearing focus/success rate gear. This is why most fighters didn't bother with dex and would just wear con gear.

The reason why fighters are feeling this update the most is because they are one of the classes with naturally high dodge/resistant rates (especially due to their passive ability that grants them dex).

We are not giving any class special treatment. The team's goal at the moment is to restore the game and keep it similar to how the game was before it shut down.

I just want to point out that the npc stores won't let you repair armor unless your repairing all at once and sometimes I don't have the zeni to pay full repairs so I try to repair items I need most but it won't work.

You need to make sure the item is unequipped and remove the item from your character (so that it is in your inventory) in order for you to repair it individually.

Hi Gohan92,

Could you please record a video to demonstrate what you mean. If you do please post the video here (in this thread) or submit a ticket to the help desk.

Regards,

Tempest

The dragon symbol means that the dojo scramble event is now active and when scramble request possible appears, it means that guilds can issue a challenge to participate in a dojo war and try to conquer a dojo.

For more information refer to this thread.

Ok,if you had "unknown item" in your inventory and that item had the same stone (purple 50) your stone should be therewithe the other one(2 purple stone) when you will go to a shop and see what is under "unknown item" !

I hope you understant what i mean!

This sounds like it is a possible bug. So if an item (for example in this situation a U50 purple stone) is found as an unknown item and you find another U50 purple stone they are both combined into unknown items? If this is the case this will be reported in and fixed so situations such as this does not occur anymore.

No pets do not give any stats to your character. All pets do in the game is give you additional unique skills that only pets can learn.

These skills are:

• Guild summon - This summons your whole guild to your location (if you are in a guild)
    • Party summon - This summons your party to your location (if you are in a party)
    • Remote bank access - This opens up your bank remotely without having to go to a bank NPC
    • Reduce EP consumption while dashing - This reduces and helps save/drains less ep while using the dash skill
    • Remote shop - This lets you sell items to the NPC anywhere you are
    • Self revive - Your pet revives you if you die and you re spawn where you died
    • NPC teleport - this teleports you to an NPC of your choice on the map

The reasons why this suggestion wouldn't work:

• Energy based classes goal is to try stay away from their opponent and keep distance between them. As most of their attacks are long ranged, they are not meant to fight up close as that actually would put them more in harms way. Dealing physical auto attack damage would be pointless because of their skill set.
    • Physical attack based classes deal most dps with their skills that are up close. Attacking from the distance would also contradict some of their skill set. Yes they might have some energy based skills but for the most part these skills are not necessarily their specialty.
    • I believe energy based and physical based classes have different types of auto attacks to help give the class individuality. Why would a dende want to be in the front lines dealing physical damage when they have the best auto attack range in the game (at 45 meters).

Dragon ball online has always worked like this:

If you want to deal physical damage then you should create a Martial Artist, Warrior or Mighty Majin.

If you want to deal energy damage then you should create a Spiritualist, Dragon Clan or Wonder Majin.

Playing the different types of classes is also what give players more intensive to play DBO. What usually happens with new players is when they finish leveling up their first class, they are curious into how other classes work. As such, this curiosity becomes so strong that eventually they end up making another class completely different to what they first played so it gives them a different experience.

Even in other MMO's you will have different races/classes have unique abilities to make the classes different from each other. This always has usually been a traditional trait that has stuck with most MMO games and DBO is no exception.

2pro4u - Creating a video, and going around scanning players is not considered valid proof/evidence of players bugging. All you did was simply go around korin and point the finger at these players to make such allegations. This is not classified to the moderators as evidence, as you just came to this conclusion yourself.

As others have stated in this thread, all you have demonstrated in your video is support the possible theory that these items could be duplicated, but this does not mean players will be punished for owning these items. There are many players in the server who have obtained these items by purchasing these items and they were not aware of how these items were created.

The DBO G Staff are already working on solutions to help counteract this issue (which i cannot disclose). At this stage, there is no definitive evidence to support the rumors mentioned in this thread, and by the time open beta comes out I can guarantee/reassure the community that only the players with +15 items, all of them will be obtained legitimately (though the use of upgrade stones). I also must remind everyone that any player that is caught violating the Game Integrity Infringement Section in DBO G's Code of Conduct will be banned permanently.

MajinStyl - Please do not resort to accusing members of bugging, especially without evidence. If I see another player being accused of bugging by anyone I am going to lock this thread.

I think Aru's post summed up this thread nicely. Be sure to report any bugs that you come across. Eventually all bugs that shouldn't exist will come to an end.

Go into your DBO G folder. Click on the user folder and then delete the folder with the username of the account that are having these chat window troubles. This should hopefully fix your problem and make the chat windows reappear.