Posts by ToruChan

K, thx. But how do you able to get like 10 purple or green in 2-3 hours? It takes me 1 hour to get at least one advanced.

More kill = more chances of dropping stones. There is no special trick to this. If you kill more mobs faster and without sitting you will have more chances of dropping stones.

Faster mob kills, more massive crowds etc.

Probably a turtle doing the job. Aside from the reasons why you could get 10 advanced in about 2-3 hours, I lost 100kk before on the upgrade system, started on +14 and ended on +3 on 4 different pieces of equipment (ouch T-T) I fought hard to make those 100kk but the game doesn't care about that, the chances of you getting +15 are very rare and you'd have to cash a lot literally. If Daneos somehow finds this post well let me tell you: If you manage to the edit the game files, edit the stupid upgrade system :(

Why? So everyone can go PVP with +15 stuff after 2 hours of farming? +15 is supposed to be very rare its not easy to get. And upgrading system is pure luck. It doesnt depends on which card select. You may go all the way +15 without getting broken or get 10 brokens in a row. It all comes to %.

Edit: You said started on +14 and ended on +3 or 4. At +14 you shouldnt try to upgrade it. You should use downgrade stones to make the item +12 then use advanced stone on it so you can have more chance of upgrading it.

Yes you have solid fighter but thats for PVP. Looking at your signature i see you have a LVL 44 Turtle. I think you should level him. It would be much easier to lvl him. Even if you have no friends to go UD3 you can always kill mobs yourself with weekend exp and exp boost you get form boss or %200 EXP boost if you can cash or have zeni to buy it. If you can at least make your Turtle lvl 50 it will be better than Fighter alot.

Top % Lp Recover

Pants %Lp Recover

Shoe Con

Glove Focus

Wand Energy Crit Hit Rate

If you wear these types of equipment you will have better time killing mobs. If you are lazy to lvl your turtle and want to farm with your Fighter i also have a good idea for that.

You can go full cooldown rings/earrings. You can get 10 CD earrings from CCBD. Buy CD rings from auction house aswell they are kinda cheap. With those CD rings and your own CD buff you can spam Big Bang Attack very easy.

Then you should get

Top % LP REcover

Pants %LP Recover

in my opinion.

That way you dont have to sit down much and can regain your LP while fighting.

With my turtle i always buff myself with my alt buffer then go farm. With SSJ Majin Buffs and Dragon Buffs i rarely sit down and keep killing mobs.

Yes you can have bad luck sometimes but by killing more mobs in less time you can increase your luck of dropping stones.

English is not my main language but i hope you understood what i meant. If you have any more problems you can ask me.

Well that is your luck. I got mine. And everyone else got theirs. And if you just come here just to start blaming people for their own problems because of their luck is not good then how about you just leave.

Why you gotta be butthurt m8? 3 stones in 6 hours is not bad luck. Im trying to help here and you are obviously doing wrong if you get that much in 6 hours. Would you tell me your equipment and how you try to farm? You should have a majin alt to help you farming. Then farm in a place with lots of agro mobs.

from trying to upgrade my gear the last week. I lost 30kk but tbh, that was my fault.

how the hell is it my fault. I farmed like any other people and you just got to be lucky to get some good stone drops like green or purple. I also got some reds and blues as well so idk what are you talking about from saying it is my fault.

Well i guess you didnt since i can drop that much in 30 mins or so. Every time i farm i dont stop until i get 10 purple/greens and that take about 2-3 hours for me.

Because he is DW, dw or sk dont need even hit the monsters they just droping taunt/aggro and drop belong to them, no matter how fast you kill drop belong to them.

I see nothing bad in this.

That is bullshit in my opinion as a Turtle while farming i had few DW's stealing my mobs like that. Even if i one hit the mobs he gets the loots which is complete bs imo.

How ignorant people can get lol. Even before the update it was not human ball online. Humans are the one who struggles to find party not majins so i dont even know why you guys try to protect them like they are even were victims in there first place. But sure go ahead and enjoy your Majin Ball Online.

Here is still 2 slot for humans.

Yeah there are 2 more slots if Daneos makes parties 7 people lol.

When 70 cap gets released there wont be instant pokos who can tank im assuming in that case you need to get Tank.

You need healer of course that makes 2. For speed party you will be needing poko and karma's. That's 4.

Before the update the last slot could be filled with any race/class that wanted to go in. But now that's filled with buffer.

Since crit is nerfed going speed makes more sense now and people will want to go speed. Why would you even take a human as a random in your party? Well even if you want to take one you cant because there is no space.

I still dont get how people can call human's "selfish".

The selfish side on this matter is Buffers.

They could find parties easily before this update. Its not like they were not taken to parties like human's did even before the update but now with this new update there is no place for human's in parties. Sure you can still go with friends and make a few more slow runs than speed meta party but you wont be finding parties with randoms if you try to search one as a human.

If this stays like this it just kills PVE content for human.

Little do you know about balancing.

Lets say 60% of the server mains humans, 30% namekians and 10% majins, you want to give players reason to go for majin, the update was implemented exactly because of those statistics. That's balancing things out. Some people will like it some won't.

I can't believe you guys can't see it that way, all because a few extra minutes inside an instance.

So you want it to be %10 Human %60 Majin?

Humans are most appealing class because of SSJ and not fat like Majin's. The reason there are more humans is not because they are better (they are not even close right now) its because this is a DBZ based game.

You guys are calling us selfish greedy telling us that there are "some" people maining buffer.

But there is alot more people maining human and probably most of them newbies.

If you revert this update this doesnt drop's buffer's party find rate. Yeah maybe it might a bit but it wont be that big.

This update just isolates human race from PVE content.

Im maining Dende I could careless, but because I see some selfish players making the worst arguments I have to step my foot in the door. The only reason you want them buffs to remain without the buffer is because you made an alt which can't be used to buff your party before going into a dungeon. You have to take it with you and that takes away one spot. But do you know that some players actually maining ultimates and grand chiefs??? You do but you don't care because the majority plays human and namek.

If you don't want buffer in your party go without same applies to healers, you don't want a healer go without, you don't want poko or karma (Speedbuff) go without. No one forcing you.

"But do you know that some players actually maining ultimates and grand chiefs??? "

"Some" but %50 of the players maining human.

Lmao what sacrifice? You want to sacrifice %50 of the player base for Buffers who could find party even before the update? Yeah go ahead.