Posts by TheNewBlackKing

Karmas always were broken bcuz of spell lock, if that was tournament all he had to do was pop great namek or HTB to remove it and beat you up.

Good point. I have never actually fought someone seriously 1v1 in GN. Ofc, HTB is bugged, so we cannot test that out yet. How exactly would it help if the opponent spends the majority of the time flopping on the ground due to my insane KD spammage? :o

I dare any of you shit talkers to fight me 1v1 in btw. :P

Weren't you banned?

and btw, i thought you were banned

^I was banned on the forums not in game. Unless ofc, you are referring to the ban I received MONTHS ago for spamming trade/lfg chat crusading to get Kid Clocks implemented. In which case you can refer to this thread ----> https://forum.dboglobal.to/ind…ll-blocked-after-4-months

is this Marshmellow ?? , Cause if it's you're ways are Exposed :')

My "ways"!? o.0 Elaborate pl0x :o

If you mean my ways of owning full +15 SKs is exposed then I suppose you are right ;P

Why the hell do you browse the internet while taking a shit? That is both disgusting and unsanitary. Using electronics in the bathroom is just wrong period, unless you count a blowdryer lol.

Secondly, that game is clearly a shallow cash grab to try and exploit men who don't have much going on in the sexual department. It simultaneously insults these individuals while trying to lure them in, quite disgraceful.

Protip: You Can't

b6a07ff46309c0022c5360c9824cf5aea238d646_s2_n1.jpg

^This is WITHOUT using my (bugged) Playful Doll Confuse skill even once. Beek is a full +15 Sk with near perfect gear. He could hardly touch me with my new OP strategy. I have an insta Rp skill when used in conjunction with Hesitation (skill lock) with CD rp, I can essentially "lock" the opponent from using any skills for the entire duration of the match. I combine this new strategy with KD spam of my Mask Light skill and RaRa Eruption skill. My Ultimate Double Whammy Ball is used as a transition so he can not even inbetween those other skills (since RaRa has slight cast time). I do not even have 3 other freaking stuns in my skill tree. You can see on my skill bar I do not have Mobility Seal nor Confusion Dark Beam or Stony Dark Beam. Essentially, I only need one debuff to win is what I am saying. Hesitation is OP as all hell. (I don't even have full CD gears btw; nothing at all on earrings since I couldn't afford to use brown box). Ill take pics of my gear if you guys want too =^-^=

Is Success/ Resistance rate still bugged? By which I mean, does it still not matter how much of these stats you have as it will not effect the frequency you will land debuffs/ resist them?

For countless months these two stats have done nothing at all. I saw an update by Daneos which stated that he made FOC and DEX increase Success and Resitance respectively by a much larger margin. However, I did not notice any word of fixing these stats...

Does anybody know for sure? It seems like there in no difference in success frequency when I stack success / FOC gear as opposed to not wearing any.

I do agree that it is stupid however I do not want to see them killing themselves over something like this.
    Who's to say many kids aren't doing these challenges out of curiosity and only later on they realize what they got themselves into ?

We all know how much kids like to follow trends.
    Remember that girl who liked to climb high places and take selfies ? She fell down and ... surpise, she died.

It's all fun and games until it isn't.

It's their own damn fault. Don't try and pass any of the blame onto the idiots who tell them to do these things. It's like if I go up to someone on the street and tell them to punch themselves in the face. Is it MY fault if they decide to do it and hurt themselves? ofc not

Just modern age social media stupidity, as always.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. These idiotic kids get what they deserve. If they wanna participate in such stupid challenges, let em. The world is better of without them.