Posts by mussolini

there was/still is a bug regarding teleport, if you sign up and leave guild for lag reduction in budokai.

Appearently staff knew about it i heard afterwards from players, dont know if its legit. but there wasnt an announcement or anything about it, so ppl were angry.

At least that I know 7 people quit after this. Well played staff ??

RIP ded gaem

If a leader is "away" how do you expect the rest of the roster to stay active? This looks like it wont last unless you pass the torch.

I'm not sure where you're trying to get at. You don't do holidays ? PARADISE has more than 1 leader, others can replace me just fine while I'm off. That was never the issue.

Hi community,

I’m writting this post today to inform you that PARADISE is closing its doors. DBOG has been an awesome adventure, and I’d like to thank both our friends, as our “enemies” (not that anyone is really an enemy) for all the good times. It’s general knowledge that the game is currently “boring”, “dead”, and suffers from many issues such as Bots, Bugs, Hacks, and so forth. Because of that many of our players are moving on to new games, or just becoming inactive for undetermined time, thus lowering the level of competitiveness, and creating a sort of snowball of lack of interest in the game.

For that reason, and since our long-time friends from TW server 2 FaZe, are going through something similar, we have decided to turn our alliance in an official guild. We believe this will keep the competition level high, and it’ll boost the interest of those who are still playing the game, as well as creating an active group of people with whom to play everyday. This group will be called GOODFELLAS, and it’ll be lead by admins from both guilds, with the still active members from PARADISE and FaZe.

Before I end this post, let me just say that I wish works as a warning towards the direction that game is taking.

As for me, I’ve been away for more than a month now, and it’ll remain that way, maybe I’ll log to check up on things, but I probably won’t be playing anymore. So, to you all, thanks for all the fun and for all the fights. Maybe I’ll reconsider when the next cap comes, until then, GL&HF.

Mussolini.

And here's our first test.

foosion.gif

Credits to Neoluce

Just wondering if this time (Log-In issues on 04.07.2018) will there be any sort of compensation for those who can't log, and are losing hours of farm/db hunt. For months now there have been all sorts of issues, and I've never seen any form of compensation to the players. In every MMO I've played, when stuff like this happened, there always would be some sort of gift, like an apology, and yet, I haven't seen one here. It could ok during the "open-beta" phase, but I believe we are not there anymore. And please don't comment the obvious and usual answers, like it's a one man job, Daneos it's doing this alone, etc etc, we all know this and we give credit where credit is due. But the players also deserve some credit, even if its a single wagu, dogiball, auto pot, for some would make a difference. Just throwing it out there, now I'll watch you run with it.

Cheers

Are you actually saying, if you complain you would do so to make the game harder while flaming that you didnt get perfect stats when used 100 wack boxes?

Maybe you didn't ready everything right, including the tittle, no one spoke of perfect stats or 100 boxes, I'm talking about not being able to get higher than 19/21% with over 300 boxes. If I wanted to complain, or do something about it, I'd ask for silver boxes for example, which I do not, and I've gone against several times. I didn't ask anything, or made any suggestion, I simply stated a fact.

A complaint book to make the game much easier than it is right now xD?
    You drop too many stones, boxes basically everywhere and Im pretty sure they will be main currency at some point.

This nice complaint book you are talking about, lead the game to the worst direction it could thanks to nice community.

Sure, boxes everywhere at 3.5kk a piece, would be great if 1 box was all it took rofl.

And remind me, where did I exactly ask to make the game easier ?

How ironic, that the guy who basically has full +15 gear starts a thread with the title "share your frustrations".

Ofc someone had to.

I can say that I lucked out on upgrade this monday, and I can brag that it took me 25/27 stones on glove and axe combined, doesn't mean that there are no frustrations just like anyone else.

Returning to topic, this is actually good, people sharing what they're struggling with, might be a good way for devs to take notice, just like a complaint book for example.

Exactly. And I’ve had that problem too recently with switching attributes, took me 7kk, you win there lol.

Even the drop rate of stones seems worse, yesterday in 2h I got just a green couple reds/blues and 2 whites..