Posts by SViper

That is weird. The channel structure of DBO was fine. Where people to what will be naturally decided by people while playing the game. No need for a dedicated server except for PvP where you should be able to attack anyone.

You didn't know, but we will have couple servers. And I didn't said dedicate servers, but channels, because channels are under same server to make less load to person or like that.

We already know we will have couple servers based on Regions (US, EU, Asia and others) with some channels in each, so there goes my idea. So why not make channels like that:
    1. Main Channel (for everyone).
    2. Market Channel (for people to sell, buy and trade).
    3. PvE Channel (for killing mobs, quests, TMQs, UDs and stuff like that).
    4. PvP Channel (for players to kill each other).
    5., 6., 7., and more. Based for one or couple Countries.
    If you feel you have more channels ideas, post here.

So we will have region servers, but do we have Global server? If we do channels for it could be like:
    1. Main Channel (for everyone).
    2. Market Channel (for people to sell, buy and trade).
    3. PvE Channel (for killing mobs, quests, TMQs, UDs and stuff like that).
    4. PvP Channel (for players to kill each other).
    5., 6., 7., and more. Based for Regions.

1. Its unlikely that the engineer class wont come out this year. Who knows whats going to happen in 2016 :D
    2. Yet still unknown. But we think its not going to be changed.
    3. Yes of course
    4. Yes
    5. Sorry but female clothes only for female. Same for the opposite. You are free to create a female character.

• Glad to hear, but that means I will start to play this game seriously way to late when most of players will already be OP.:):/
    • What a shame, because game would be more enjoyable if leveling up would be more harder to do, I think.:P
    • Nice.:)
    • Nice x2.:)
    • What a shame, because that would help more people enjoy game and attract more people to game too, I think. Do you not consider do some clothes in the distant future? I prefer play with my real gender, so :P.:/
    • Does DBOG will have in the distant future Engineer and he's subclasses Gun Maniac and Mech Maniac? I asking, because I really want play as Engineer/Mech Maniac for main character, so I need know before I start play to don't waste my main nickname for extra character.
    • Does DBOG exp/level up system will be hardened up like make need more EXP as need in original game or/and monsters gives less EXP as in original game we gained?
    • Does this game after Full Release will have new features which ones was never ever planned in original game, I mean unique features thought by DBOG personal member or by players?
    • Does DBOG will be multi-language?
    • I weird men who loves wear female clothes. So when I palyed DBO when game was alive when I found dogi I liked it was for females. So if DBOG team don't mind add some females Dogi/Clothes/Shoes for males or make for both gender some of them. I will be thankful and maybe not only me, but some other people too.
    • Does DBOG will have in the distant future Engineer and he's subclasses Gun Maniac and Mech Maniac? I asking, because I really want play as Engineer/Mech Maniac for main character, so I need know before I start play to don't waste my main nickname for extra character.
    • Does DBOG exp/level up system will be hardened up like make need more EXP as need in original game or/and monsters gives less EXP as in original game we gained?
    • Does this game after Full Release will have new features which ones was never ever planned in original game, I mean unique features thought by DBOG personal member or by players?
    • Does DBOG will be multi-language?
    • I weird men who loves wear female clothes. So when I palyed DBO when game was alive when I found dogi I liked it was for females. So if DBOG team don't mind add some females Dogi/Clothes/Shoes for males or make for both gender some of them. I will be thankful and maybe not only me, but some other people too.
    • Does there will be characters wipe outs when game reach Beta and Full Release stages or we can not only test game, but enjoy game knowing there will be no wipe outs?

That's all for moment I could remember, but when I remember more I update this thread then.:)