Posts by SViper

Gender swap literally swaps gender, there is no menu to choose your face or hair. It changes your hairstyle number to the exact same number for the opposite gender. Same goes for the face. I realy do not recommend it unless you have a really bad fetish for transgenders, cross dressing or just roleplaying with no regard of how you look.

Did you forgot that I asked mods where males wearing female clothes like: Skirts, Dresses, High Heels and etc, but because you said recoloring was only option is impossible, so. Not to mention all good cosmetic mods I like are made for females as well.

So anyone know prices these days and has those things, I willing to buy.

First question was which levels which TMQs quests unlock. So you did not answer question and told me what I know for years...

Why you answered at all to this?
    I asked, because that started to happen when at level 38 when I started kill mobs at 41-47 level zone, so wanted know where to spend those.

Can you be more specific about 5th pararaph, because it was written so so, so I only understood we need kill some bosses who knows where to use those coins...

So anyone can answer my questions seriously not so so?

Hello,

I wanna know at what levels we can finally pick quests to farm fuel for each TMQ? Sorry to lazy search and have more questions, so. In other words I wanna know at what levels which TMQs quests unlock.

Which TMQs and TMQ's levels can my level 40 physical Swordsman could solo (I have SS and Wish Dex Buff)?

Where to use Dark Devil's Silver Coins? And what I can get for them?

Thank you in advance.

5 posts over yours you can read that you can ONLY drop them in TMQ

Thanks, didn't wanted read trough 5 pages of posts, sorry if I felt lazy, because at other game forum I feel other people is lazy to read. xD
    Looks like my 70+x3 TMQ1 fuels and 20+x3 TMQ2 fuels will be now useful. xD

''Could anyone try to make a mod'' I think you did not read very well.

I was pointing out that is not worth to revive this thread, so I didn't read and I didn't ask for Invisible Gloves mod updated version as well.

Could anyone try to make a mod with DBS's Tenshinhan outfit? it would be on top of shen master's clothes.the_three_eyed_force___tien__by_thevibegod-dbr70rv.pngmaster-shen-dogi

The modder didn't update he's mod for latest 2 Client updates, so mods like invisble gloves and White Korin here is outdated (last time this thread was touched January 10th, 2017). So you he probably doesn't do mods anymore, so he 99,99% won't do mod now, so you chose wrong modder.

with this change you can get all 7 DBs in one hunt.

How? My droprate must be terrible then. I'm a lvl 37 fighter fighting lvl 33 mobs for an hour. Maybe the lvl gap is 2 big?

He mostly meant this for characters that have skill that can hit multiple targets. Or for players that are good and quick gamers.

My full name is Modestas Romanovas and I'm 23 years old. I'm from Lithuania, city Telšiai. I'm weirdo and NEET who loves to watch Anime, play video games (mostly Pokémon games) and surfing in the net. In real life I even sometimes playing a Yu-Gi-Oh!. I studied about computer a bit in profession school, and sometimes I translating video games and Anime into Lithuanian.

And why did you posted my info from my twitch channel?

Reading this in forum made me notice broken sentence, so I fixed that. xD

ok I solve the problem... but i have to ask another question... When i play few months ago i had a pg now I when i enter i have no pg... whith the new version we lost the pg i have to restart?

Years ago it was annouced and said that Alpha stages and Pre-Open Beta stage characters will be deleted, and real gaming begin in Open Beta (that was March 1st).