Posts by ThorOdinson

I agree that we need more end game content, cause there is just not enough but they have a lot of things to fix before that imo and so far they've been doing a good job at it.

Almost anyone has +15 hacked gears, I don't think Budokai/scramble can really be fair when that stuff is going on.

I am unable to view the build you posted, so if possible could you re post the build so I can give my feedback.

In my opinion, the passives Master champion, LP Effectiveness Boost and Rising Spirit are all equally important abilities for SK's to learn in both PVE and PVP.

Raising your LP and Con helps make you more tanky for both PVP and PVE, which will make you harder to kill. Raising your EP and energy defense helps in other general area's such as tanking against mobs who deal energy damage and also helps maintain your EP so that you can efficiently use your combos with out EP your EP depleting (although if you have a dende with you in PVE and have a substantial amount of EP potions then this shouldn't be such a big deal).

I guess something like this

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0000015154410011103443401

There's 1 SP that Idk what to do with. I initially had mystic attack at 4/4 but a friend told me it's just not that good, I rather leave it at 1/4.

Imo, this bug should be the staff's primordial concern (if it isn't already).
    If this continues after they release more content -which there is a big lack of right now- such as budokai, that's when I'd leave along with lots of people.

Luckily, as you said, it's still POB. We gotta wait for OB or whenever they release new end game content if that is prior to OB.

Damn, you are so rude mrhunt11

i really hope that staff will fix this in OB cuz our patience and tolerance have limites!! we can accept this annarchie in POB but i don't think that we will in OB i personnaly won't !!

I agree.

Right now it doesn't bother me as much because there is no cc150, no budokai, etc.
    But when there is, if this isn't fixed soon it will either make people quit playing Global because why would we bother if people just hack and we don't want to hack, or we will all be forced to hack just to be able to play against them.

The only other way would be to buy stuff in the cash shop to buy our way to +15, but that would be nonsense if everyone just hacks xD

It's just like Mike said.
    They are different kind of games, you can't really compared them imo.

Xenoverse is a casual (not competitive) fighting game with some RPG features, just some. The type of game you grab and play from time to time with friends. The only reason I bought XV1 is because I loved DBO and wanted to see what the story would end up being. That's why I didn't buy XV2, it's just pointless. Same game, might aswell have been an update to XV1.

On the other hand, DBO was/is an MMORPG, something completely different than a casual fighting game.

You can only say which one you liked better.
    If I gotta be honest, I think I liked XV better than DBO. DBO is such a flawed game, I love it, but it really isn't that good of a game (not to mention it's another p2w one xD).

Oh, so you're saying the staff doesn't know how to fix it yet.

That's a bummer, I hope they're able to work it out before the open beta releases.
    Literally I can go to plat and most people will be +15 in most channels xD.

Well, best of luck to the devs, hopefully they'll find out someday.

Thanks.

Hey, this thread is just something I'm wondering.
    I've heard daneos and his team already knows why or how people are bugging the game so that they get full +15 gear (95% of the people you see with +15 on game are just hackers I would say).

If I may ask, why is it this can't be fixed right now instead of waiting for the open beta wipe?
    I'm not hating on anyone, just asking because I don't know and wish to understand further into the subject.

Thank you

Jacket +7 CON 16. 100KK
    Pants +8 CON 19 150KK
    Shoes +4 CON 15 40KK
    Gauntlet (energy based) +8 Energy crit 16% 40KK
    Axe +7 Energy crit 18% 60KK
    (All LV50 gear)
    Prices can be negotiated :3

Hi, just now the server started to freeze and now I can't play.
    It's as if the server is down.

I get this error while on game:
    "Community Server
    Community server authentication failed"

Thank you for reading.

Edit: It's now working again. I won't delete this thread just in case the devs need this info.

Thank you for all your replies.
    I thought I was doing something wrong because on DBO TW, I remember the majins used to spawn rather easily and quite frequently whereas here, after 30+ mobs they still didn't show up once.

But I will keep trying, thank you :)

Hello, I have a question.

I clicked the BOSS event icon in game and it gave me a quest to kill 30 mobs that apparently spawn randomly after killing mobs.
    I've been killing at least 30 random mobs (all my own LVL, I'm 44) and no majin mob will appear for me to kill.

Is there something wrong? The boss meter is only at 18%, maybe it has to be at 100% ?

Thanks.

Thank you for uploading so many Crane videos, they are great!
    I always love the difficult classes (the ones that take skills to actually play) on games, skills and patience. I didn't make a Crane here because I heard they were nerfed or something. Whenever the wipe happens I can just restart then.

Keep the videos coming :D

(Oh btw, thanks for speeding up the videos)

the sv are off, so... maybe daneos fix something..
    patience my friend........

El server esta off, seguramente daneos arregla algo..
    Paciencia mi amigo.

Dios lo bendiga o/

Aún sigue off? En otros posts dicen que ya está on hace 1 hora o mas.