Posts by Batvizz

I would like to know what players think about making both game modes coexist together? :/

What better than having both game modes, right?

I think I got too distracted explaining about the place haha , I just wanted to reflect on that question , not only for verdant but for the players of the game as well :/

DBO framerate cap is about 65fps so i dont think it will go further than that

Tomorrow I'll be testing some different frame rates, to see which one feels more comfortable

Another program that you could try in RivaTunner which is a complement to MSI afterburner, you can look for a tutorial on how to synchronize the time between each Framerate to smooth out the jumps between them, something similar to the effect that a PS4 uses to try to smooth out its varied framerate

https://www.guru3d.co/files-de…tics-server-download.html

https://www.msi.co/Landing/afterburner/graphics-cards

https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=eiNBlYca4Os

accommodates the .co in the links ;)

Thanks, could i ask how come you chose enhance instead of override for AA mode? i couldnt find an AA mode in DBO settings so i didn't think enhance would work, & how come only 2x? the rest look good though, i get good performance from this minus the typical windows 10 occasional stutter.

I really wanted to leave it X8, my bad ;( hahaha

Thanks, could i ask how come you chose enhance instead of override for AA mode? i couldnt find an AA mode in DBO settings so i didn't think enhance would work, & how come only 2x? the rest look good though, i get good performance from this minus the typical windows 10 occasional stutter.

I thought that everything that is not supported for the game the same panel would disable the option, I plan to try it activated and deactivated ;(

The same with the framerate, I want to test the difference between leaving it free or limited to 60 or 30 :/

El tema del PVP en DBO es un tema complicado, la verdad uno puede buscar y encontrar muchas formas de obtener un mejor pvp, no digo que se pueda pero de momento no creo que se retoque el pvp

Mi recomendacion es que aprendas un tema de pvp actual que sirva para disfrutar de algo de pvp ;(

I also have an Nvidia, I would also like to know if you can configure some help for the game, the truth is I was investigating the options on my own and some things can be deduced if they will be helpful or not

I shared my configuration in case you are interested

You can also know what each option applies and if you have a capable idea you can rule out bad options in the control panel

I'm sorry you can't play the way you want buddy, but I had to fix the speed bug. It was a huge bug that made pokos extremely overpowered.

I agree, CC still needs a lot of work. We'll get there and get it improved, and bring back the classic one too!

I think to be honest both game modes need work, although I think I'm an old player that's why I appreciate the difficulty of the old CC more, I think the current CC has a different game mode that could be welcome, it makes me feel as an instance of WoW with its history, if tomorrow they announce that it is going to the current cc it would also seem a shame because it is still an effort invested

In kokkara there is the statue of the demon of time (I don't know its name) imagine that a new temporary dungeon is created that leads to the current CC game mode, reusing a structure could be a possibility at least to use something that is of plenty in the game, Dungeon Demon Time hahaha you can literally let creativity fly with that statue, who knows what could have been <3

I think that people also have to understand that one puts effort and dedication into doing something, I understand people who are angry and I also understand the new players who support the current cc, but they have to understand that above that is the effort to people, first think about the effort and then think more cold ?(

I would like to know what players think about making both game modes coexist together?:/

What better than having both game modes, right?

What do you think of your verdant about the current CC, a time of the most intense commotion has passed and the tide is calmer? :/

You may have to accommodate the installation path of the game, Local disk C / DragonBallOnline / (Unzip the Rar file)

Try that the destination folder of the game does not have spaces in its path

You should also update the video drivers of your computer.

Inside the game files is a .txt file called dbolog.txt . you should clean the text file , try to open the game again and then you should show a screenshot of the error that is logged in dbolog.txt that could be a better follow up to identify the error

I get you are upset but Verdant has already explained how this one change has basically drawn out this reaction out in not only you but many others. Examples of this are in this very thread. He didn't just stop there, he also explained that any changes done now will be useless when skills get revamped.

You stated you see the problem with speed and outright disagree with the nerf but offer no solution. What do you suggest should have been done? I can't stress enough that I understand your frustration, but I need you to understand the Admin don't get paid, most have been active in our community for 10+ years with full times jobs, some have kids and even through all that this server is still active. There are plans in place so please be patient. Changes are coming. Trust your Admin. If you want help leveling add me "PureMadness" and I'll gladly help.

Lastly, posts like these only spread negativity. Please don't add unnecessary pressure to these guys.

I think that the new cc doesn't have any difficulties, before although with speed it was faster to finish, the gameplay of the original CC BD was designed so that each class fulfilled a specific role, I had to understand each mechanic of the bosses. and the floors, each class had to understand what was happening in order not to lose.

Although the rework of the New CC allows the use of different classes and group builds, it does not have a real difficulty as such, there is no metagame inside the cc as it was before, all the bosses have the same way of being defeated, the only thing what changes is the buff that touches them.

I also feel that people only want to play the shorter maps (UD1,UD2, WaterFall) the other maps are always skipped so they don't have to make a map as big as fear island,transforms into an in and out simulator until it hits the shortest floor.

For me, the two game modes could easily exist, without the need to cut content that worked, perhaps to house the current CC in the Kokkara triad, in the statue of time that was never used for anything and could be reused and leave the original CC where should.

I think that the players came out winning with both game modes together and just as enjoyable, without having to lose classes like poko

I am not here to complain, I am simply here to offer my solution, which would be to let the two game modes coexist without problems, reuse the Kokkara statue of time and reuse that abandoned structure.

Bon

Pourriez-vous envoyer une capture d'écran de la version du lanceur que vous utilisez ?

Utilisez-vous la dernière version du client ?

Je vous recommande de télécharger le client depuis le site Web officiel mondial de Dragon Ball Online et d'essayer de relancer le jeu.

https://dboglobal.to/

¡Oye!

Tengo el mismo problema. Recuperé toda mi información anterior e inicié sesión en el sitio y todo.

sin embargo, el juego persiste en decirme que el nombre de usuario o la contraseña son incorrectos. ¿Se hace algo mal?

To create a game account you must use the website

https://dboglobal.to/

Any old game account that you want to reset the password, you should do it from the website, the forum is something separate from the game

In the game files folder, there is a file called dbolog.txt, you should clean the txt file, then login again with the main character and enter some channel, see if the sound works

In any case, the dbolog.txt file should register some problem and with that file you could generate a ticket or try to upload it to the photo to see what might be happening

Holly molly.

First of all guys, your levels of Fanboy's scares me... A lot🫣

When you play a MMO-RPG for level up you need complete the quests and its 3-4 quests for zone, but in this MMO are between 8-12 for zone. If for level up in this MMO its spam the first floor of one dungeon better than the quest leveling. Holly fuck... It seems you play's only this MMO🤣🤣🤣

It's not about being a fanboy, we just remembered how the original game was and how difficult it was compared to this server, my characters are leveling with the quests, I didn't spam any of you, originally you have to finish all the quests to be able to level up

just enjoy the game

Hola nose si ocurre un error pero mate 200 Mobs de nivel 40 y soy nivel 47 y no me apareció la esfera del dragón q puedo hacer? O toca hacerlo en un canal especifico

No estoy muy seguro , pero tengo entendido que en el canal 5 no aplica ningun evento , es como un canal limpio de eventos

Capaz estabas en ese canal tratando de farmear las esferas ;(

It actually was. Back in the day where you needed a mount with fuel or just run in kaioken /SSJ with movement speed boots..

People don't know how good they have it in 2023 DBO! Not to mention you can buy a level up 30 stone so easy (for 900k on AH) or obtain through cash shop or Token shop) or farm to buy a level up 70 stone. In official servers LVL 33 stone was given as a promotional event. Also you can buy TLQ skills, I remember back in the day when you had to do EVERY TLQ when you made an alt.

I think as Verdant said, smoothing out progression would be a better approach. Maybe increasing quest EXP reward to help players out. If you get EXP scroll you will level up real quick from the token shop you level up quick.

As you say, I think they don't know how difficult, also the server is quite fair, the players who want an easier level is because they don't know how to play the game, it's the only explanation :S