Posts by Iceman

Can someone explain me in what way this is fixed?

If Mystery items of rare/legendary quality exist, I didn't see them.

Is it visual bug only or they won't show up in that quality?

PS: If someone got rare/legendary mystery item drop, please post screenshot here.

I believe that kaio-ken has nothing to do with the crashes, because this type of crashes happens to me very frequently while in base form.

Well I never crashed in base form when I was checking stats in character menu or skills.

Several times happen, when there is no one around me, when I was in kaioken form I would crash whenever I would check character window or skills window.

I will upload latest dbolog for this crash.

If you are flying, even dashing, you are auto disabled soon you hit restricted area in map or barriers.

If you are flying and you hit it, there is no warning that you are trying to enter restricted area/map, your flying is disabled and you are falling down as rock.

unknown.png?width=461&height=574

How to do it and when it happens?

This bug happens when you are flying at high speed and you land on korin platform with that speed and sometime you are bugged/stuck in that place.

You can not die but you can not also move.

In this majin case, he could be killed after using spin skills.

I am not sure is it reported already but few things does not work as they should:

1. World Boss icon or world boss does not spawn

2. Lvl 40 Kiri Majin (Female) gives you same buff as lvl 50 Kiri Majin (Fat male) - 150 LP and 150 EP recovery per 1 min buff

Lvl 40 Kiri Majin Female buff should be 75 LP and EP recovery.

I am not sure is it confirmed bug or I am simply unlucky from day 1 I got access, if someone can confirm this for me, I would be thankful.

Mystery items does not show up in rare or legendary form, mostly it is below rare like excellent or lower.

Hey Iceman, thanks for your answer, this is really sad to read this, but i did (or made) the same observation, i'm really sad to see this... How WOW, PRO, or SWTOR can have a such good community and DBOG a really toxic commu ? I want to try my best to change this, later :)

Thx again

Community can be changed depending the game itself.

That is if we meet this requirements:

1. Balance in PVE ( Every race/class can do any PVE content without being "meta")

2. Balance in PVP (---------------||-------------------- PVP content without being "meta")

3. RNG is reduced ( This way everyone can gear up same as rest of people, will reduce toxic environment since everyone can beat everyone)

4. Mutual respect/help agreement between the guilds ( This way everyone would be forced to respect any player or they wouldn't be able to find the guild and everyone would help each others)

5. Any toxic speech, insults and other behaviours outside of channel 4 would result ban of character

6. Korin Platform Channel 4 ( No rules, just madness - Place to "cure" the toxicity, hatred and to have fun being "the bad boi")

This would start to cure the community and everyone who wants to be toxic without any problem, go to channel 4 aka "Toxic Channel".

This will not be added since community is like this, they won't do any PVE or PVP content unless you are good geared and "right" race/class.

Regarding the guilds, you can always see in-game in LFG chat that there are guilds who are recruiting, you can use that if you need guild or simply check on forum guild section.

All in all, community is greedy, toxic and won't help newbies or anyone who does not speak their lang, simply because those newbies when they learn everything from noob friendly guilds, mostly will leave to be in "TOP" guilds and won't even thank those people who helped them to be what they are now.

So yea, everyone is selfish, greedy and won't even greet you unless they have something to gain from you, it is reality.

[1] Where did you crash(map name):Hotel area in Papaya Island

[2] What were you doing(questing, farming): farming

[3] Extra information: AOE debuff will crash you. I was using Shadow Knight and AOE stun debuff. After patching happen, this bug was fixed and you shouldn't limit yourself how much mobs you will aggro and debuff them but after short time, if you debuff/taunt more than 10-15 mobs, you would crash

PS: I upload my dbolog.txt file for that recent crash.