Posts by Iceman

PW-Divider.png

PW-Banner-Real.pngPW-Divider.png

About us

We are an active, old guild and we are friendly and willing to help ours members.

As the name implies, we are pride warriors, inspired by saiyans, sounds funny uh?

We fight with pride, we resist with stubbornness, we act with respect,

and we eliminate our enemies with power!

We want our members to be active in-game and to be the best they can be in PVE/PVP.

We are willing to help every member with quests, UD/TMQ/Budokai/Dojo Wars and

every other DBOG contains, of course to enrich the experience of our warriors in the game and improve us as a guild.

"We will help you gear up, use right build and help you when needed but we won't play the game for you!"

PW-Divider.png

Expectations

What to expect when you join Pride Warriors?

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png English speaking members

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Friendly, helpful members

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Relaxed, comfortable environment

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Organised guild and guild discord

What we expect from you?

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Play for fun

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Be loyal to guild and join guild discord to gain access to guild bank and rank up system

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Be active in-game, in our discord and if you can on DBOG forum

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Follow guild rules, read them on our guild discord and follow them

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Help your guild mates and guild how much you can

Red-Arrow-right-1-Copy.png Do not beg, no one like beggars

PW-Divider.png

Requirements

We welcome any player who is willing to respect, follow guild rules, is active and at least lvl 30 in-game for main guild.

There will be kid budokai guild for kid budokai characters with name of Pride Warriors JR.

Soon it be made again, there will be announcement in this thread.

You will need to contact us in-game, join our guild discord server and give us DBOG forum account name,

so we know with who we are dealing with.

PW-Divider.png

Guild Gallery

PW-Divider.png

[Notice]: "To join our discord server, join us in-game and there is link in guild notice or just pm me or any PW member!"

Hello everyone, I am back here.

I finaly got some time and I try this DBOG and I really like it.

Sure there are some things to be fixed, but I am sure it will be done soon, soo far, it is good.

Anyway, if there is any old Pride Warriors members (yes PW is still alive), just contact me in-game or here.

If you guys see me in-game, drop hi to me.

Cheers everyone.

PS: Yes I don't use Shanks avatar, well it is good to change a bit.