Posts by DeadMike

Thats the worst way to hunt in dbog! Running aroung gives me waaay more db's today i got 14 in 110 minutes(late start)! Before droprate was reduced like 7 weeks ago i got 22 to 26 per hunt! And this is no lie! That is true!

In old dbo slay and resprawn was good, but not here, because system is different..

:O Where do you fly around to get so many?

You want me to clear a field, stand and wait the few minutes for them to respawn in the hopes that 1 or 2 might be a DB holder? When I fly around I see a DB holder every 15-30 seconds. I've killed so many my inventory fills 3 times while i'm hunting. I have 4 of the biggest cash shop bags you can buy so that takes quite a lot of items that weren't dragon balls to fill that up. xD

If your seriously telling me that I need to kill more than that, then obviously the drop rate is way too low

Ah so area matters then? Why is the drop rate so much higher there?

Edit -> Well I guess i'll try that area next week if I bother to come back on lol. Just saying it out loud kills my chubby for this game. "I have to wait another week before I can even try again." No other game coming to mind for such a thing.

This event has pretty much killed my interest in this game. As a west coast player I can only join in the 2nd hunt. Not only has the time been off for two weeks so I only get an hour to search but the drop rate is so low i've basically lost interest in your game. I've found 1 ball in 2 weeks of hunting. I might come back next Saturday but kinda feels unlikely. Either the drop rate needs increased or the event needs to happen more often, but waiting months for a single wish is no good.