Posts by Mauro Teixeira

Personally i really like the login screen as it is. Perhaps if new ones are added we could have the option to select one so that way we will have happy users no matter which are added?

I didn't like the new launcher design and still prefer the old one. So i'd like to keep the visuals how i like instead of being forced to have what other people like more.

Well, i totally agree and disagree at the same time, since we have poll options it's all about democracy nowadays right? ^^ Since we're all here for the best of the server when it comes out or i should say before it comes out, posting new bugs, checking all classes abilitys, checking new bugs in this case... and reporting in here, the ones atleast registated on forum should have a word about that don't you agree?

PS: Is double post allowed?

Well, something related with DBO ofc, this was just a fan made to give you a prespective.

I just gather random stuff from Dragon Ball and puted together, ofc if this was a contest or something i would use content from DBO (i want those cash shop points so bad lol).

Well i'm just giving an idea to implement on the official server, remember this is a static image the current one is dynamic with clouds moving arround and everything. I just made this thread since i feel kinda boring when i'm typing my user and password idk why, however is not a big deal, just sharing some ideas with you fellows!

Cheers!

Hi, as title says, why not?

The logging screen is pretty much boring, so while server was down i did something like this:

pmgriT1.jpg

It's pretty standard, it's just a quick example.

I know it's not a priority but still, what do you guys think?

Now i get it, i got 2 DB from 2 diferent boxes one after the other. Was kinda surprised, not anymore.

Nice one! Liked!

If you put any dragonballs in the bank, it'll act like you don't have them and mobs can spawn a second dragonball of the same type. So theoretically it's possible to spare up multiple sets of dragonballs this way, though it's really just a waste of bank slots to do so.

The thing is, i had them all on my bag while hunting.

Is some sort of bug or something?

Hi, when does that happen? Try to add DBOGLauncher.exe and DBOG.exe to the whitelist of your antivirus. Remember that you always need to run the DBOGLauncher.exe to play.

Just happened once. I was playing and for some reason game went off, and this kind of message apeared.

Then never happened again.

Hi,

I was looking for GFX Section and i didn't find any spot to post.

So i'm about to do Avatar, Signatures and even videos for those who want it and seems pretty hard to find the right spot to open my own thread where ppl can request it.

Am i missing something?

Best regards,

Mauro.

Funny fact is, i see alot of bug abusers right now selling +15 stuff for 100kk/500kk, even 700kk wtf.

Right now i got a karma majin and a SK both lvl 55, as i told before, it's been almost 1 month i'm playing this game and i didn't expect this situation happening even before the official server, cause now there's no point doing dojo/scrambler since it is pretty much unfair.

Yes i tried to test this "bug" or w.e u wanna call it, but i got it all broken somehow.

I expected Daneos doing a rollback on the server to the last update, in this case reset everything to 6pm when the server came back online, but i see some inexperience managing a game server, wich i'm fine with that.... we must learn from mistakes right?

So, in my case i will totally forgot about pvp, i got no chance agains't someone +15, i will stick to the server still and focus on pve plus test every characters.

Still not even funny tho, and most of my friends, quited.

Peace!

^ For sure.

I just took a break from Dbo Taiwain, it's been 5 years.

I come back after 5 years, it's been 1 month since i'm playing on this server and i see this. I'm leaving already.

Good luck tho.