Posts by cbamaldo95

You read where I write to make subscription monthly to play than use cash shop this way?maybe I don't represent all of you,but until my posts get some like means that someone think it like me.he deserve money yes but not milk it as it is now.before put in my mouth words I don't say read better.also I think people that dc should have priority rather than wagu update.maybe you guys accept all those things because never played a subscription game like ffxiv that actually really take time and effort for be good and look how you like,not just buy cash as it is here for most things

now.. lets get this easy and simple for you... Harder to get a dogi? you dont need vegeto one for pve or pvp.. any dogi with a dogiball(DROPPED NOW OMFG) is the SAME.. white stones? dropped, Upgrade stones? Dropped, old equipment you want to sell? Still the same after the tickets(ALSO DROPPED FOR FREE) really dude i dont get why this affects you so much.. if you dont like to pbe or farm something.. why you even play

Daneos you did nothing wrong please dont think that dude represent us.. keep up the good work this update was amazing! you are awesome! He thinks running a server is cheap and that you shouldnt even get a salary.. like if you dont need to eat xD.. dont worry and go on daneos... this update was quite interesting!