Posts by SumTingWong

This is wrong, every class should be able to play both pvp and pve, have advantages and weaknesses over others classes, it's called balance and yes it would be easy to just throw some changes without thinking deeply about it and what could be affected by it.

Doing what you suggest would imply to remove bind from ccbd rewards, for the simple reason that a pvp class or even a pve class such as dw is not going to make it or will be excluded, pve is not just farm, actually farm is the less i care when i think on pve, dungeons and ccbd are the real thing.

umm...The disadvantage of Fighters compared to PvE classes was that they sucked at it. Naturally cuz FIghter is a 1on1 DPS class made for PvP purpose. But ofc Fighter was still useful in Dungeons, especially for the Boss fights cuz it's a DPS class. But that was not enough for the die hard Fighter fanboys. They wanted to be pro SSJ Goku and also be able to farm outside of Dungeons. Just too lazy to create another class for that.

*Using Fighter as an example. Not hating them. So don't even try me @noobishFanboys

Also what Haly wrote. You could farm with fighter easy enough doing 1on1. That's how i farmed with my PvP SM back in TW. Just kill 1on1 but fast. Easy. But too hard for the kids here i guess. After all they wanna be Goku/Vegeta/Trunk and wipe out everything like PvE classes do with AoE skills.;(

The problem is you can never balance all classes to the point where all of them can do anything. They were not designed for that purpose. Forcing them into what they are not made for makes the game sh*t. You buff a certain class for something it's not meant to and it might end up being too strong in both fields (*cough* Ulti *cough*) since you take other classes to compare with. That's why the balancing in DBOG fails so hard and we will never have a good balance. It got destroyed. Back to the roos, little adjustments here and there and it's good. But y'all can chill. I'm 100% aware that it will never happen. Too many wrong ppl on here that just wanna have fun instead of having a good game. Y'all safe.

Now excuse me, gotta go spam Burning Attack with my SM. Just kidding, would never make a PvE Swordsman lmao. THat's against nature...

1. DW are way better than SK at farming.

2. Ultimate/Chef needed a buff because it got to the point where they were called buff slaves and literally couldn’t do anything else.

3. I think its a terrible idea because basically your telling everyone you stand no chance in pvp if you are not one of the ”pvp” classes. These things should be up to the skills you choose and how you play and not being limited from the start just because of the class you choose.

4. Every Class should be able to pvp.

to 1: That got changed that way. SK was always superior to DW before it got changed here. You barely saw any DW in the past.

to 2: Well they were called Buff slaves cuz they literally are there to buff you. Those are support classes. It's their job to buff you.

A little offensive is ok to the point where they can dmg ppl in Team fights so their other team mates can take the enemy down but Ulti is ridiculously OP here. Literally can do anything.

to 3: Fair point. But certain classes are just not fit to PvP/PvE. As i said, if you change them being able to the opposite, another class will get trashed.

to 4: I don't see it like that. In every MMORPG there are classes or whatever that do better than others in a certain field. It's made like that cuz it's meant to be like that. That's what the creators of the games came up with. A Fighter (for example) is a DPS character. Designed for PvP. I don't see any reason giving Fighters adjustments to make sure they can also do PvE when there are other classes that were made for that purpose.

I admit that what i wrote was not really thought out well. As i wrote before, it's just something i was thinking about. I'm actually 100% sure it won't happen anyways since ppl aim to have fun instead of a good game. Can't change this fact.

I've been thinking about something for a while now. And surprise, it's again something ppl won't like xD

Here in DBOG some classes got changed into something they shouldn't be. Like they are good at something they weren't designed for. Example: Fighters/Ulti and some others that i don't care about writing them down. Some ppl will understand what i mean, also trying to keep it short here.

People wanted to be able to Farm (PvE) with Fighters although they were clearly designed for PvP only. There was a reason why Fighters sucked in Farming. People didn't like it and they successfully got it changed here in DBOG. Same for Ulti. Its job was to bufff other classes. Literally the only Job for them. Be in Parties for Dungeons (PvE) or in Team fights (PvP) and buff players. Here ppl wanted to be able to be more tanky,more offensive with it. And it also happened. But by doing so other classes got trashed.

What i'm saying is: Some classes suck hard af cuz ppl wanted the most played classes (Fighter,SK,Ulti) to be able to do everything. Classes like DW,Plasma,Crane became irrelevent. I mean why make a DW when SK can do the same sh*t + easy to PvP with?

I'd say remove those changes. Turn the classes into what they were designed for. Could bring in some major balance. Like making a Character and decide wether you wanna do PvP only, PvE only or play as Support. Based on what a Player wants, he creates the class. If they wanna do the other option, simply create new char. By having Multiclient removed we have a good fundament on Teamplay between the classes. People playing certain classes will need other classes to finish a Dungeon effectively.

Being able to do everything with only one char is nice for ppl who are lazy or just don't have the time to play. But it's not good for the overall class balance within the Game itself. You could legit delete DW and it wouldn't have an impact on the game...this seems so damn wrong to me.

Depends on what you mean with PvE. Just regular Farming or also Dungeons?

Regular Farming, for me clearly DW. DW legit can't die at farming lmao. High LP/Def + Heal Skill. Get some CD stuff and Props for more dmg and you're dope. Works without props too.

For Dungeons and sh*t, go with Turtle. Turtle can't take much dmg but they got aoe stun and with good equipment you easily one shot mobs. Especially with Ulti buffs.

Also Ultimate Majin itself is good at farming. They got kinda OP at it.

Plasma Majin is also a nice Option for pure PvE Farming. Has good AoE skills. But the class itself needs to be reworked.

Haven't tried out with other classes. But saw Fighters do Farm easy too these days(with Ulti buffs) since ppl were crying for it. I mean why play a class designed for PvP only for PvP right?

Not a fan of this Food Buff thing tbh xD

I'd rather force ppl into Teamplay cuz that's how MMORPG's are played. You lvl up questing/grinding solo or with someone. And for Dungeons you look for ppl to form a group. Goals....If you're not into that, you're playing the wrong Genre.

People who played on KR server know what i mean. You could do TMQ's and UD's all damn day long cuz there were always ppl in front of all those things forming parties. I swear KR 55 cap was the best time of this game. And yes back then were more active players than we have in DBOG right now but that's cuz the game sucks hard atm. And no, it's not cuz we have no lvl 70....

Now ppl here will be like "yea sounds good but it's not possible bla bla bla", well guess what. It is possible if we get forced into it without any other option. It's literally the only way then = possible xD

Now the problem is because only 5 channels, or better nerf the damage of dark warrior, similar of cranes. And the DW never will be use.

Sorry but you * or something? xD

DW sucked hard for so long. Now it's playable. Wouldn't wanna see DW getting nerfed into sh*t again lol.

Yes, there are only 5 channels. It's enough IF ppl could play like normal damn humans. But sadly in every game you meet f*cking a**holes who ruin the game by being the piece of sh*t they are. More channels wouldn't change this crap. They would just keep doing that cuz they could kill more mobs.

That's why i suggested a cooldown after a channel switch. People wouldn't be able to do what that certain player did in that Thread i linked above.

Cuz of this Thread: problem with a namek in farm

how about a cooldown on switching channels? 30 seconds to 1 min. should be fine. Using Channel hop like that to farm on one spot at every channel shouldn't be allowed. Yes, technically it's just a piece of sh*t player who also happens to be a good geared DW. But still sucks for others, for example the dude who created that Thread.

People just don't want to understand. Go read the DBO story a thousand times so you all understand it.

In DBO the Humans have a low amount of saiyan blood/DNA/Genes (whatever). They are more human than saiyan! That's why they have to wish to unlock SSJ, they suck at getting it natural cuz they are more Human! They will never be able to go past SSJ. It's not possible for them.

Yes it's the Dragon Ball World, but it's the Future! And the future is always different. You are not a Sayian when you play Human class. You are a Human! So don't use that bullsh*t as an excuse for dumb stuff like SSj2 or even more lmao. It's not working!

And no, we can't just ignore or change the story to add that crap. It's the story of DBO after all. So forget SSj2. And forget every other SSj transformation past 2 lmao. Y'all being dumb with this. Go play Xenoverse or whatever.

I remember that Video too. But as Haly wrote, it's not needed. There are more important things to do. But it looked cool tho.

Also forget that "more transformation" crap lol. Read DBO storyline. That's where you get your answers on that matter.

Wow dumb comments everywhere... I was just relating to facts and facts are that the game was more populated even when was more bugged than now, and SumTingWong u probably the only noob here, why so many randoms think they know about dbo...

1. The only dumb comments i see in this Thread, are posted by you.

2. Game was more populated back then cuz it was POB. And yea, ppl exploited bugs at end game dungeons, thus being more active

3. You don't know me enough to judge wether i know a lot or not. Fun fact for you: I started this game in January 2010 on KR server. Been playing since. So i'd say i know some stuff.

Also what BadPicollo wrote! You don't wanna understand. You just wanna see lvl 70. That's all you want. You actively refuse to understand. That's why ppl with knowledge ignore ppl like you. We try, see y'all don't get sh*t aaand ignore you.

Have a good day.

This a poor inocent player withot zeni, multi-client is for poor players that farm for hours for get zeni in the game, without multi-client, only p2w and bots can get good zeni in this game.

bad idea remove multiclient.

hahahahahahaha lmao. This post wins the bullsh*t award.

If you can't make zeni without using multi client, pls just quit the game and play Pokemon on GameBoy or whatever. You would have to be below noob lvl to have a hard time making money without multi client. So low beneath Noob lvl, i dunno what to call that.

People reading this: Don't believe this dude. 100% crap post. As long as you make a PvE character for farming only, you can make zeni. It's just ppl are so lame here they wanna do everything with one main character and refuse to lvl up/gear up a second char for PvE only. And those ppl mostly have Human classes (fighter) who sucks in farming without Majin buffs. So that's the reason why they wanna keep Multi client. No need to read their bullsh*t.

Well if for you makes no sense that doesnt means for others wont.. btw I still think is dumb not to add lvl 70 and I can tell you that most of ppl playing think the same...

The "most of ppl playing..." you mention are 95% noobs who just suck. They do not understand anything. Their brain is fixed on lvl 70 content. Doesn't matter if glitched or has bugs (which they would loooove to exploit in order to get sh*t within 1 week to feel like ssj god goku 2--omega-drive-maximum 4) People on forums here don't care about those ppl. Don't bother mentioning them.

As you read above, there are very good reasons on why 70 is not out yet. With the changes that will come togethere with the new client, me and some others think, a wipe is needed. And until that matter is not 100% solved, forget the 70 cap cuz it would be for nothing.

If you say you still think they should throw it out as fast as possible, you belong to the 95% of the noobs. And from what i've read in here, you do belong there lol. This Thread makes no sense and is useless. Hope a Mod just closes it since, at the very end, you will still say: "Just add it even if it's bugged, most of ppl want it too. Yolo!"

"most of hte ppl playing" want this game dead with their "ideas" etc. anyways lmao

Actualy in PVP Channel here is more PVP than grind because everyone want be here and taste +20% drop rate youre right ppl will team up and grind together for survive, i dont see anything bad about it, don't forget about players that will come to PVP channel just to kill u and ruin your grind.

Yea but you forget that not entire server population will be on PvP channel.

For example let's say 200 active players. I'm sure only about 40-70 of 200 would go to PvP channel.

The world is big enough. There are multiple spots to farm good enough (besides the known main spots). I know some myself where i'm almost sure that ppl won't bother me. Others got some spots too for sure. So at the end, it'll be abused. Not everyone is into PvP. Some players only concentrate on PvE or simply farm. Sucks for them to be forced into PvP channel to also have that 20% extra drop but with the fear of getting killed lol.

This is the only part that i do not agree with. No need to add extra PvE drop chance for something that's meant for Player vs Player. Rest of the suggestion sounds dope af!

I like this suggestion.

Except for the better drop rate for a possible PvP channel. Feels wrong to me. People who happen to have better Equipment + are serious into PvP will have an advantage over others. Also i'm sure ppl will team up somehow to protect a certain player or whatever to use that 20% drop. Just my two cents tho. I just have a bad feeling about this.

Just open up an extra channel for open PvP with all the suggestions you made. Just not that extra drop. Y'all want a PvP channel after all, no need to add PvE onto it.

PvP is toxic enough with the ppl that play here. No need to give them more reason to be toxic xD

Well whatever. That's right too. But that dex buff is only useful for martial artists. Rest of the Party won't give a f*ck.

Also Plasma needs something for itself. Dex part is good for others. The CD part is the only gain for Plasma lol. Kinda lame. Also i'm pretty sure ppl can live without that amount of DEX.

BadPiccolo made good suggestions on how to change it so plasma has some benefits. And i like those suggestions. At the end, it's Daneos' decision lol.

why the fak you want to weaken class in one aspect its good at?

Because your so called aspect its good at is no use to the class itself. You telling me the only reason Plasma was created is to have another dex buff for humans? You don't need that extra dex. Needs to be gone. Go check Plasma buffs, all trash.

obvious if you have full +15 plasma otherwise you lies, my full +13 plasma need ulti+chef+karma buffs to farm properly and shut up with this wipe, daneos said long time ago no more wipe so stop

1. LMAOOO Then you are playing wrong. My Plasma back then literally had +9/+10 stuff. I used max. LP% and con shoes. Gloves were e.crit rate +10 and drums e.crit% +11. Farmed easy af! Only issue i had was when turtles came with their buffers to steal kill.

2. You shut up. Seeing what Daneos will do in new client + the ideas, a wipe is needed. It'll feel like a new game with many of those changes. New game, New me. Got it? They said no wipe for now. Those changes yell for a wipe tho. A fresh new start with new features to put the old game (the one we have now) into the graveyard, You just don't wanna lose your stuff and start over again. So shut up² cuz of that lame, selfish, lazy reason. I understand why you and other ppl do not want a wipe tho xD

Also going by your logic, Daneos said he will remove multi client, so shut up.

Tried to give you another option. Obviously you don't know how to farm then. And no matter what you might write about your character(s), your game experience etc. , i don't give a single f*ck. So don't bother.

Im confused, why stop multi clienting when u can limit it?

This feature would hurt players who farm as they would not be able to ''buff'' themselves

Then ask other players to buff you. Or better, make a class that can farm good without ultimate majins buffs. A DW or Plasma for example. I farmed easily with plasma back in POB while having Kaioken on. On DW it's ofc easy af to farm with xD

I do disagree on a CC limit though. You can fail runs, and it takes hours on end to find a party, or make a GOOD one.

Good! Once CC150 is added, ppl would be getting them auras in no time. Don't wanna see too many ppl walk around with those auras since it's meant to be something "special". Having a hard time getting them is just right!

Plasma should be something between turtle and karma, for now plasma is under turtle and karma.

I'm aware of this. Not saying Plasma should get as OP as a turtle. Just saying what i see: The buffs plasma has (regular ones) all suck hard. Low Energy atk buff won't do sh*t to plasma lmao. Needs buff change. And a little more dmg boost. As you said, between turtle and karma would be fine.

Kinda off topic but well:

Also something else that includes both, Majins and Namekians...those damn transformation skills xD

Wish Daneos could change it to where if you wish for Pure Majin/GN, the two skills for those Transformations also get unlocked automatically at lvl 1. Compared to SSJ, Majins and Namekians are forced to use SP in order to be able to use skills while Transformed. SSJ can use all their skills which is unfair. And yea, Pure Majins and GN are strong but come on, let ppl enjoy those transformations too.