Posts by SumTingWong

All ideas are good, except this one.
    This would make flying, teleports (npc) and pets useless.
    We have already enough teleports...

I agree with this. Fighters and Dende can get IT to teleport to players. Then we have Pet Teleport skills where you can summon your Party or entire Guild. Aaaand not to forget the NPC teleport. You can teleport to any "important/useful" NPC by simpply getting that Pet skill.

Would make the plan Daneos has look like sh*t and useless. Why would i pay money to teleport , for example, from UD2 entrance using Daneos' new way, where i have to pay more money instead of just using my Pet skill? lol Could get to the same place for free.

And pls do not remove that NPC Teleport skill from Pets jusz to add this new thing lmao. Forget it and let us use Pets.

I think limited Dunegon Entrance per day is a good idea. Would make it harder to get end game accessory from Kraken etc,

I think 5 runs per day is a good amount. Ofc ppl won't like this but 5 players in a party and each of them can go 5x into dungeon.

Would be a little more challenging when the suggestion of mine on Page 1 actually happens. I'd love to see getting end game things being hard. It's end game stuff after all...

Reading this, combined with a wipe it could be sooooooo much better xD

These changes yell for a wipe.....but well. Y'all gonna see in time why wipe is needed.

About the using skills in Dungeon part, cap atk speed so low it's not really worth it anymore. I mean ppl could still use it but it won't be OP anymore. Turn Poko/Karma speed buffs into self buff! Together with fighters they would be the only ones to have speed buff. Then rework the strong mobs (boss/ultra etc.) in Dungeons so ppl can take them down with class skills instead of no brain atk speed. By doing this + some more balance to all classes, every single class could go into dungeons since atk speed won't be too important anymore!

Anti Bot sounds nice. But gotta make sure duplicating won't happen again! This ruins the game.

Rest of the Ideas sound nice, Not sure if everything is possible tho,,..

The problem of balancing is, the ppl in charge suck at it xD

Also, balancing classes one by one doesn't work out well. They need to balance all classes at once. It's a lot of work but result would be better than anything before lmao. If all at once is too much then go race based. All Humans classes get worked on, after you are done go to all namekians. Then test out humans and namekians. If they seem balanced go to majins. Doing so and considering the other class balances done before, you can actually compare a lot better and get a better balance as a result...

Balancing/fixing something of one class then making ppl wait another week for another class is kinda wrong lol.

It is still not a promise. You promise something officially by saying "I promise..." Your definition means everything the Team says to any time is automatically a promise lmao. The no more wipe thing was a statement during that specific time. Not a promise that will last forever. Example: Daneos said waaay back that there won't be upgrade tickets cuz they ruined the game. When Bee event got announced guess what was obtainable through the event xD Was that also a promise Daneos broke? No. Not a promise, just a major f*ck up.

And yes, building up a character is easier than it was ever before. DBOG is the much easier verision of the original Game.

Yes, RNG itself is no real challenge since it's pure gambling. The challenge i see in this is getting them stones!!! Which is easy here in DBOG. Also white stones drop and there is no break option. With that i don't even need to use white stones. If i lose +12 without white stone f*ck it. I can always try again.

I didn't change that much when it comes to DBO. The game DID change. Or what do you call Updates? Updates are no change to you? The game changed. And in DBOG it changed to something stupidly easy. Thus why it sucks. I don't have to explain why the game sucks. Search the Forums and find Threads. There are some pretty good ones that explain why. I agree with some of them, especially the onesm ade form experienced players.

You all against wipe etc. can try to defend all you want. To put it simply, you just don't wanna start over again. Which i can understand cuz i am sick of it too. BUT it is needed. I too don't wanna start over again but i will do it if Daneos can make sure those exploits won't happen again. If he can't makre sure this happens again, wipe is no use. Playing this game is no use. Cuz at the end, it'll be trash.

People now jump on everything trying to justify why a wipe is not needed. Just cuz they do not wanna start over again. This is selfish. Understandable but still selfish. I want a wipe because it's a fresh new start, fresh new chance for the game. Ofc, as i wrote, it has to be sure that duplicating and other crap won't happen again. Else, wipe will have no use cuz it'll end up the same again.

Yes, we know you put time,work,effort etc. into your chars. Everyoe including me did so too. But pp who want a wipe know that it's better for the game. And it'll bring back ppl too. Sure, ppl like you might leave (doubt it, will be a few) but for others who stopped it'll be a new start again. New start = everyone starts pretty much equal again to build up their characters. New chance for ppl to keep up with others.

You can't fix this game with the hope that players will report exploiters and bugs etc. cuz the majority of the players here are the problem. They are toxic, selfish players who first would abuse exploits and bugs, not tell too many ppl and if found out they go reportto make sure others don't use the exploit/bug to gain the same stuff they gained. Ofc, not all are like that but the majority.

I'm tired of posting in this sh*t cuz i only see selfish crap. Just like in every damn Thread where it's about the games future, selfish ppl assemble and justify to death using one method,, if it's not working they use another by jumping on every word they find to twist it. F+ck this. I can only hope Daneos actually can protect the server better with the new client. If he is sure he can i have to hope that he will do the right decision this time. So far it was always whatever the majority of the wrong players wanted, happened. This time listen to ppl that have more experience with DBO, that know how the game was. Back to the roots. From there adjust it here and there. But never make it easier!

I just want say that plasma is the only class that didnt get any boost and is used only to buff classes that basing on dex/resiatance while dex is totaly useless for plasma.

Yeeeessss

Haven't seen anything for plasma ever since i started this game. At least i think so, can't remember seeing any "update" for plasma majin. Buffs need to be reworked. That low eng atk buffs are ridiculous in these times where every class gets dope boosts. Literally the only useful buff is the Dex/CD buff but only cuz of the CD... Rework buffs and dmg output. Plasma is a dope class!

nobody remembers
    mvkB1gy.png

Yea about this....to ppl using this statement, saying they promised no more wipes, well sry but i do not see any promise.

It's just a statement, nothing else. No room to change it into a promise or whatever. Just a basice answer to a question that many ppl asked back then. No promise at all.

And let me tell you a secret: The ppl who actually do like this game, like to play this game having challenges while building up a character, the OG players and many others with the right experience, We all knew there would be another wipe coming lmao maybe even multiple wipes. I am pretty sure i wrote it back then somewhere too lol. Do you really think a game with no real protection won't need a wipe anymore? Anyone right in their mind had one thought back then when this statement was made... "Wait for it..."

Aaaand here we are.

Just to make sure, the statement that was posted back then, about no more wipe after OB, it is a statement that was made back then. NOT a promise! They simply ignored some major problems, such as putting some protection against crap like duplicating items etc. Aaaand from there it went all to sh*t. Just saying....

Game is dead cuz it sucks hard. It's not cuz no updates/no lvl 70 update. Even if we'd play lvl 70 right now, it still would've sucked as hard as it sucks now. Maybe even worse cuz of CC150 aura. Too many ppl would have that crap. And it's meant to be something special. When POB ended and we started over, problems already started at lvl 29 cap. From there it just got worse.

If Daneos is able to control the server/client better with the new client, where he can make sure that those exploits won't happen with the new client, the only right thing to do is a wipe with the realease of the new client.

Im not playing if there is gonna be a wipe. Lol

This kind of posts won't do sh*t. Just shows you're a kid. Nobody cares if you and others quit cuz of wipe. If it helps the server we will need a wipe. If wipe happens and you quit, message me so i can say you my goodbye. Gotta feed your "i am special" attitude. Same for others who think this way.

If Daneos says that with the new client he can make sure those exploits won't happen again, we will need a wipe with the new client release. Wether a 100% full wipe, or a wipe where ppl at least keep their characters and their names only at lvl 1. Or what Box-head(boxbox) wrote on page 6. In my opinion the best choice atm. I'd rather have that than anything else cuz to me it's atm the best suggestion. Not everyone will like it i know. But their fault for getting too comfortable to the point where they feel like crying when they hear they might have to lvl again. Back in TW i saw ppl lvling every damn class, knew ppl who lvled up the same class twice, one for PvP and the same class again for PvE. Rare to see that here nowdays. Y'all just complain and cry and it's just annoying. DBO is a grinding game. Get used to it already ffs....

Here will be probably ppl that will use sandbox but limit of connections per IP will slow it max 2-3 connections per IP

Easy to deal with. If Daneos decides to make it an official rule that makes the use of that forbidden, we just have to see ppl use it, report aaaand *boom* ban! No chance of using that account again. No need to apologize since you clearly broke a rule then.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy 8o

Neh I preffer use it. Is more easy.

Well, the new goal is to not make it easy. Deal with it.

Multi-Account has to go and as Daneos wrote, it will. Not sure if Daneos will remove it completely cuz i could accept a max. amount of 2x. But if it's gonna be complete removal, i'm fine with it too lol. Gotta turn this game into a teamplay thing. Just gotta make sure ppl can't use other ways to still open DBOG more than 2x. If they do and get caught, just ban the account. Also ignore the tickets that are made after cuz they wanna apologize. Harder Punishments!!!!

This poll ain't serious anyways. No poll that is on this Forum is to be taken serious. And you know why? People of this community are mostly toxic, selfish piece of sh*ts. Go make a poll about anything and add "make it easier" or "make it harder" ppl will jump on easy. They will jump on it hard. They will force their grandparents to make a forum acount to vote for easy!

Saw so many polls here, always the easy option wins. And it's always the wrong option. People do not wanna play this game. They wanna enjoy it from day 1. Give them instant +12 stuff, they still would complain "why not +15?". That's what they want. Create a new account/char, *boom* it's lvl 70, has multiple +15 equipment, budo aura, dojo, end game accessory, CC150 aura. So i don't care about the vote.

I just hope ppl from the staff team and Daneos himself reads what i wrote here so far to understand the more experienced players of this community that most of the time get ignored cuz they wanna have things harder to keep the game alive. Buuut all for nothing. I am sure there won't be a wipe. Would be surprised if Daneos actually once listens to experienced player lmao.

i agree for a wipe after bugs fix etc

But now it s absurd

And how keep the game fair for every body?

Don t give back Cp or give back to free players all zenis spend in their gear after one year to farm

I suppose all cashers aggre to loose cp for a working game of course..xd

You can't compare cashing real money to make zeni by selling cash shop item with making zeni by ourself from scratch by selling good drop lmao.

Ofc cashers will get back their CP. Anything else would be f*cked up. I'm not a casher myself but knowing that cashers wouldn't get their CP back (which ofc will never happen lmao) i wouldn't vote for a wipe tbh. After all ppl put real money into it and by doing so they helped keeping server on. To all cocky cashers who think they are something better: f*ck you tho, y'all ain't sh*t xD :D;)

I wouldn't wipe after bug fix. Daneos should take his time with this new client crap to make sure he can actually protect it from the sh*t we've been through so far. Then wipe with the release of new client....before giving ppl lvl 70 lol. Can you imagine the cry of ppl after getting lvl 70, play it for 2 months just to read that there will be a wipe? Damn son, would be whack in this forum. After the wipe, make lvl cap straight 60.

--------------------------------------------------

While ppl play that, they need to do better class balance and make sure ppl won't have to depend on atk speed anymore. Simply cap it so low it's not worth it anymore, turn poko/karma atk speed buff into self buff. Rework all mobs including in /TMQ/UD/BID/CC so ppl can take them down by using skills. This way atk speed is not required and every single class is able to go into the parties cuz speed ain't sh*t no more! But this is another thing that has nothing to do with this topic. Just what i think would work best,

Guys, we will need item break lmao. Do you guys seriously don't see the problem by having no break opton or do you try hard to ignore it?

No break = Server full of high upgraded stuff -----> Not much worth cuz there is too many things.

This will be bad ingame economy. Hard to make money for F2P cuz they won't be able to sell stuff. Cashers will make money with selling cash shop items and buy the high upgraded stuff which is cheap to them since they got money....

Basic economy ppl, come on. Too much stuff = drop in value cuz many ppl have it already. And in order to sell, ppl will drop price.

Daneos said with new client he'll haver better control. With that i assume he'll be able to make sure these things don't happen again better this time. Ofc wiping with same result months later won't do sh*t. If Daneos really has better control over server/client then he can protect the game better. That's what i get. If he can't do that, then don't bother to keep things as they are and go to 70 cap. Cuz then playing this game makes 0 sense. Why bother playing a game when you know at the end it will be pure sh*t? lol

If Daneos can pull off better protection against that crap, then we need a full wipe for a fresh new start! Players who voted no did this cuz they wanna keep their crap. Not cuz they think it will turn out to be the same months later lol. But now those ppl will jump on this one good reasoning to excuse their selfish crap. Too late tho, by your dumb reasoning we already saw what kind of players you mostly are (not all). And i personally don't care about you guys. Your threat by saying "i will leave so will others etc." means jacksh*t to me. I'll be one of the ppl to say bye to all of you lmao.:D You leave and new ppl get here, simple. Y'all not that important so keep your ego down.

What do you mean with health of the server lmao? Server is already in a bad state. Can't go worse from here.

Just as you wanna see the wipe the way you described, i wanna see a possible wipe the way i want and the way it was done before.

This server is dead atm. Mostly ppl online with multiple accounts. A full wipe will make those (who really wanna play it right) come back again cuz they will see a new chance. Keeping lvls will cause problems when it comes to farming. Imagine all lvl 60 players farming at the good spots in all channels. People like you would be the first ones to come to forum to yell cuz they have no chance to farm in peace. Also if you do a wipe, in any game, best way is always! a full 100% wipe. So i wanna see that happen. I would accept the lvl 1 with character name keeping etc. since some ppl do care about that part and it would be nice for them to keep theirs (yea yea i got back to the names but since ppl are around, i gotta think about them too) But at the end, i don't care too much about that part cuz it's not really important. Hard Wipe is the way to go when you wipe.

Well, fair point of you. Got stuck with the name thing cuz it was the first things you all mentioned on why to not do a full wipe.

About ppl not wanting to a full wipe cuz they simply don't want to lvl up again...i can only say one thing: Cya xD

Like come on. We have ppl here who restarted more than the majority of those ppl. I understand they will be fedup cuz i am too tbh but if it'S for the greater good, i say do it! Being lazy is the problem of this game. Majorityof ppl became lazy cuz the game became so damn easy. Now they get upset over things which are no real problem. Don't be lazy and put some work in it...again since it would be for a better server. Also this wipe talk doesn't mean there will be a wipe. I can see Daneos not giving a single f+ck and just put out new client and let it roll lol. He might (little chance) remove all lvl 70 stuff (cuz it went wrong at lvl 29 cap)

ok but why not? what is your argument dude.. until now no one give me 1 argument about why the hard wipe is better than a soft wipe..

Because hard wipe means ppl will actively play again. Can you imagine how the game will look like when ppl keep their char lvl but have no money/stuff to lvl/farm? I can imagine it and it sucks hardcore. So a hard wipe will not only fix that but also the economy. Getting to higher lvls again step by step will give us a better chance. Better than keeping your lvl 60 char with nothing, after a while making some good gear with the intention to sell some BUT no one got the right money xD

And your only reason is: I wanna keep names....

compared to that, what i want and many others, sounds billion times better.