Posts by Evim

Code
    Bro, with 5 days, I've done everything, this is is logo logos in the 30 minutes of the problem, I have already identified the problem, it is the server that is blocking my ip, I humbly want the Daneos to release. I looked with 2 technicians and the 2 said it.

não consigo clicar em start do meu launcher, eu sei que é a versão antiga, porém afins de resolver esse problema, peguei a pasta de jogo do meu amigo completa atualizada, mas ainda sim o problema continua, o computador está todo atualizado. eu não uso ant-virus. e tem 8 dias que eu formatei o mesmo.

Passo o a detinha do mouse em cima, e nada.. alguém pode me dizer uma solução?

"

I can not click start from my launcher, I know it is the old but related version of solving this problem, I got my friend's complete game folder updated, but still the problem continues, the computer is all up to date. I do not use ant-virus. and has 8 days that I formatted the same. I passed the mouse over it, and nothing .. can someone tell me a solution? "

I'm using the translator to post. but the problem is this, minutes before the ATT of tranfesrencia and some adjustment of this Wednesday 14/09, I had made an exchange getting the earring item with 9 of prop, but after the att, when I entered the game persebe that the Earring was gone, my money went back, but my 24 speed sock that was in the middle of the exchange did not return. Can some MOD or Daneos help?