Posts by DangerLord54

They quit cuz the game itself is ass. Not DBOG in general.

If they quit because there is nothing new to offer then changing the upgrade system to make it fairer is something new and will bring players back and motivated to play again to work hard for +15. And answer me one more question, how will everyone eventually having all +15 in the game, will break and ruin the game?

Guys, if we remove the RNG in the upgrade system then it will close the gap between f2p, cashers and buggers. And besides, the reason players are quiting is because the result they get from their weeks and weeks of hard farming is unfair and stupid because of the upgrade RNG, this game is mostly 90% RNG based which what makes this game different when comparing to other MMOs and which is why this game is slowly dying. But there is one thing that is needed for this thread or Lostcoco idea to work, you will need the dbog staff to listen to this thread and agree with it, and answer me this question, when has there ever a time where the staff have ever put some players suggestion to heart and put it in the game?

Also the whole point of "people will quit once they get +15" is really just not smart. People are quitting BEFORE getting +15 because they grind their asses off to get shat on by the upgrade system. Once people get their gear +14/15 they will feel like they can finally compete in the end game which is budokai and doing cc150 and such.

The whole point of MMOs is to reach end game, grind your ass off for BiS gear and then do PVP or wait for higher tier content to get better gear.

You got a very good point there, this game is mostly 90% RNG based which limits you on getting something good or make you better at the game which makes this game the opposite side of the coin when comparing to the other MMOs. If the staff would just take some of the players suggestions to heart then we won't be having this problem people quiting because the result the players get from their hard work and farming didn't make them any better. If the staff listens and take Lostcoco suggestion then it would motivate players to work hard and won't have their hard work be put to waste. But answer me this question, when was there a time when the dbog staff took someone's suggestion to heart and put it in the game?

OMFG, how long did it took you to type that much? XD

Hahahahahaha, I'll agree, the +1 has to go, I went to cc and at the entrance, I saw a fighter with +15 stick and glove so yeah I think the buggers are back and they have ruined the game once again. But you know how this game is, staff would just not listen and I'm just waiting for people like SumTingWong to come and break the thread down just like how my thread about +1 has forgotten into history XD.

Mate, in this game, it is every man for himself, you just have to be very stubborn and try to steal their mobs as well if they steal yours.

See, this is what i like to see. i made this thread to see what people think about the idea and the best solution that can be done and made if it is reached. I have said so many times in this thread that i put this up because i heard MANY players wanting it so i made this thread to see what everyone really thinks. So we don't need to suddenly judge people like Peinetrator did because someone bought an idea up that others was thinking. We can do this like mature man and woman. If you voted, you have to have a reason for it as well so make sure to leave it so we can all agree or disagree if it is a good idea.

These votes dont mean anything. Who cares about 48 people voting for some dumb change? Whats next? Will we vote for balance changes? Wow all the SK mains voted against nerfs such a shock. But they also complained about not being able to kill dende so lets vote vor dende nerfs. Oh wow would you look at that dende now has 20% less health.

Grow up and stop making these redundant vote threads that accomplish absolutely nothing.

Acting all entitled just because you are able to be collectively frustrated and click a button.

No shit that some snowflakes get mad cause their purple and green pixels only gave +1.

Did i ever say that i'm mad because advance give +1? did i say that happen to me in this entire thread? And are you judging people to be mad and act like a child just because they are giving their opinion and then you tell them to grow up because of that, i think this is what you call judging a book by its cover and you are a perfect example of it, so how about this? how about you can keep those negative thoughts to yourselves and talk in a more mature manner? because right now, I think YOU need to grow up and stop being a pr*ck!! you got the power to act your age and not make yourself look like a d*ck. if you want to say that votes mean nothing then just say it but you don't have to be a bi*ch about it and just judge people however you want.

Hard to balance classes if there will be more level caps. At level 80 people will have 10 more skill points, imagine if there will be more.

I wonder, when lvl 80 comes out, will the SP limit on some skills level will be increased like fighter "super high speed needle" max SP lvl is 5, i wonder if it will increase to 6 or Master class passive skill increase from 6 to 7 when lvl 80 comes out.

Back in POB, when my fighter hit lvl 60. It only took me only 1 full week to get from lvl 60 to 70 by just questing and grinding the rest of the way when there is no more quest. So if lvl 70 comes out now, people can get to lvl 70 in no time. Op lvl 70 gear comes back and then they quit again after they are done until lvl 80 is out where there is new content, u80 stones and lvl 80 gears. But we should take our time and be patient.