Posts by DangerLord54

I too get upset everytime I get a +1 from advanced stones, but then I remember I could have gotten a fail or even a broken, so I don't really mind.

29221CE625281F64D8C52A555A486C77EDB4D629

The only issue with this suggestion is that once you're at +12 or +13 it would get you up to +15 every time if the upgrade succeeds. Instead I would go with decreasing the broken penalty to -1 instead of -2 when a applying a white stone.

Actually, I can live with that

most of the players having golden Arua around their gears and look like +9-12 are bunch of lvl 55 gears, because lvl 55 is easy to upgrade because of token shop stones and idk how this will effect the upgrade system so much. And I heard many players in game complaining about advance giving +1s, and I found a thread in forum that talked about upgrade system (I can't find it anymore) and I saw Marconi and other people asking to get rid of +1s. And back at lvl 55, I used 20k token for 20 green and 20 purple. And I already got 7 more from farming and all u55. I used it along with white and most of the time I get success, it gives me +1, I stopped and come the next day to get better luck, used the remaining stones, same shit. So coincidence? I think not. And if you want, I can change the poll to getting rid of +1 but increase the difficulty for success but only if more people vote no and their reason are the same as yours because right now, your reason for no is just one opinion.

Now i'm going to go straight to the point. I have heard many players wanting to have greens or purples not give +1s. So I'm making this poll to see what you guys think. I think that greens and purples should not give +1 when success because it just makes the advance stone a waste and annoying especially if you get +1 from advance after getting through the 3 card pick so I think if +1 is removed from advanced stones then it will increase zeni price for the advance stones as well. While if you think that it is fine as it is and that the +1 should stay there as a challenge to the upgrade system (even though it is challenging enough as it is with the 3 heart of the cards mini game) then just vote it to stay the same and post your reason why.

Or a new idea is that make broken give -1 instead of -2 when using white stone (which in my opinion may or may not break the upgrade system.)

P.S. this will not affect the upgrade system as much because it doesn't change or effect the difficulty of getting success at upgrading.

But what i do with the ones i dont want? I dont want to throw away something worth 3kk, i didn't know they were untradeables, and that's my fault, but i dont see the point in working or spending money on something and then throw it away because you pulled the same Dogi that you pulled 2 secs ago, it makes no sense, and even if they are tradables, you still have to do the same work, either farming the capsules or farming for money to buy them,

Just spam tmq 4 easy, it is not that hard at all, I can solo it with my fighter and finish it within 10 mins. And I had 8 crystals and then I used all of it to spam the tmq so by spending 80 minutes or so spamming tmq 4 from using all 8 crystals. I got 4 dogi capsule from it which is not bad. So spamming tmq is much easier to get dogi capsule to use or sell than farming zeni for it which takes much longer.

They are not supposed to be tradable. If someone wants them, they gotta do work for them by going into TMQ.

That should get fixed fast. Just spam TMQ4. Easy and fast. Be smart and save your Zeni lmao....

And yes I do agree, the dogi capsule should not be tradeable because if you want something then you have to work hard for it and dogi capsule is an example of that and right now if you look in aution or look for private shop, you will see people selling dogi capsule in aution and in private shop and that number will just increase when more dogi are added and when lvl 70 comes, all class can just solo tmq 4 easy as if it is a walk through a park which means more players will get more dogi capsule and then it will probably become the main currency to sell for zeni. So they should make the dogi capsule binded the moment you pick it up.

did i speak to you i think not

Well this is a thread and we have to talk to each other about which is the best solution and discuss if this suggestion is a good idea or not so I don't give a damn about if you were talking to me or not and instead of using that brain of yours to talk to people like that, how about you use that brain to think of a counter arguement about the thread. And lastly, if you are not going to take this seriously and talk to people like you just did to me just because they said something back at your post like anyone else would do to me when I post something then how about you just not be here and peacefully play dbog like every other players. So are you going to argue back again and cause a problem or are you going to be a good person and don't be rude just because they said something back on your post?

no it should not if you want good equip you must pay for the crafing it self that is fine because the mats are free

and you can earn lots of money with crafting so that is no problem

if it is all free or less cost for crafting then the crafting is useless

because everyone will start crafting and all craft item lose ther value

he is saying to cut the price down a bit. Not cut the price to craft down by 50%.

Yes, i do agree that the stat we want on our craft gear is very hard to get now but this game is all rng so what do you expect? but i voted yes because I spended 20kk on craft to get a good stat on my pants and i got nothing so reduce zeni price just a bit.

So you saying spam forum with unnesesary threads that contains couple words is better then making one good organized thread is better, in this era where gamers barely read anything at forums?

Let's stop here, because the more this continue the more you or someone make me look like as troll or hater. :P :)

Kk whatever.

Also i could go UD and TMQs right? But drop is harder...

actually i made 12kk from selling 4 dogi capsule that i got from soloing tmq 4 easy, so you can make zeni by doing UD for stone drop or you can do tmq for dogi capsule which you can sell for 3kk each. If you want to power lvl, good luck on trying to get a party to spam UD, the best UD i would suggest is UD3 because there is lot of super mobs that give exp and there is higher stone drops, and the best tmq i would suggest you to do for exp and dogi drop is tmq 4, but for both UD and tmq, you have to be in a party with the current lvl that your turtle is in right now. And do you craft your gears or do you buy your gears?

Thanks man!! I am using Roli's turtle build PvE, for the equipment. Also do you know how or where can i farm to get the zeni to buy that equipment?

once you get to lvl cap which is 60, i would suggest to go and farm on papaya where there is a lot of mobs or you can farm at other large mobs area, try to pick up legendary drop with good stat to sell and u stones to sell, try and get your armour to at least +5-6 and your weapon to +7-8 so you can farm easier.

One way to lvl is to just quest but a quicker way to lvl is power lvling so you spam UD to get lots of exp and for your pve turtle, with your glove have Focus on it and for you wand, try and get % eng crit on it. for armour, you can go with % LP recover for top and pant or you can CON for top, FOCUS on pants and CON again on shoes.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0030010255011333104432200

and this is my POB lvl 70 pve turtle build.

Really, didn't you saw how old is this thread, so I know more about this then you other words I know about state of game. Just that I only add new idea/suggestion to thread and didn't update the whole thread yet.

tenor.gif?itemid=8590938

PS: now the thread is updated after nearly 2 years since it's creation, now you happy DangerLord54?

nope, I didn’t see how old this thread is but i’m Just not that good at paying attention to details and besides it was you that brought this thread back up when you post on it like 6 hours ago instead of making another thread about it. So anyway, have a great day

I'm not going to say that putting new class and race is impossible but it is just going to be too hard and too long because that means Daneos will have to make new animation for engineer class skills and new animation for freiza race as well which will take a very long time because from what I know, Daneos is the only person that have access to the games codes and files.