Posts by DangerLord54

I think the honey bee event time schedule should be everyday, because it said 5% for honey bee to spawn after killing mob so this is like db hunt but different so it will be hard to get these honey drops so I think it should be everyday so then we can get it more often. And beside, there is literally nothing good to exchange though event reward except the popo box which we don't know how to get and the coupon that cost around 200 honey drop which will take us a long time to get enough to buy it so that is another reason to put the event for everyday. And are you going to add more things to exchange in the event reward list?

We are complaining not because they are trying to sell something, but because they are spamming their message to the point where nobody can either read anything constructive in the chat, or are unable to get their own messages across in chat because somebody else is taking up the whole chat window with one post and spamming there message constantly.

They are the ones being d*cks.

Which is why I said before they should increase the cooldown for chat and decrease the amount of characters that can be put in the chat and besides, because in the end, they are just playing the game and just trying to get zeni.

But unless everybody blocks the spammers then how are people going to see what I am posting?

This page is talking about Chinese spammers, and i think they should just increase the cooldown for Trade and LFP chat so people can't spam (like 30-60 seconds) and limit the amount of characters that can be typed in the chat ( like 50-60 characters )

I have to agree, it is getting very ridiculous, when i post on selling a legendary glove i got on trade and the moment i post it on the trade chat, a fuking Chinese just post something that covered the whole chat page of mine, i tried it again and when i post it, the chinese does it again and for the third time, it happened once again and i got very annoyed so i think this has to be solved because otherwise any news that people put on chat that they want to sell something good and the chinese just keep spamming, it reduce player the chance to sell anything if they can't even able to post and able to let the message be on the chat for more than 2 bloody seconds before the chinese comes in.

It just something that came to mind but I think we should have like newer dogi like I would really like the pottara earrings to be added in as a dogi and something newer that we don't have in the game but leave your suggestions for what dogi should be put into dbog.

And lastly, I'm making this thread as a suggestion for dogis that people want in the game and this is not another complaint about the dbog system like I did 2 weeks ago

BlueChocobo I already gave him that back in POB, and as a ADMIN of dbog, he needs to predict what people want and not what he wants, it doesn’t matter that we are in 2 months into open beta, he could have fixed the dB hunt in POB before to prepare for OB in the future, he can’t just start making changes when the game officially came out, he should have made these changes to be fairer in POB a long time ago And I just don’t know why he did not do it and only start making more changes When the game officially released, he needs to start finish things ahead of time and he needs to stop making changes only when it isn’t mattered or else he will only put himself on pressure