Posts by Chop Liver

why in the heck is this thread created its common knowledge that it is against the rules to make threads like this silly kurs.

come on guys your vets of this forum don't be making threads like this unfading knows this very well that asking about a release date just gets you in trouble.

team has said when they feel ready to release game they will do so.

if you don't like the amount of time its taking blame the buggers who abuse in game and not report the bugs @bugabusers.

*peace

kakaichi I believe the some of community under appreciates the free time and effort you guys put into bringin the game to a language that is more recognizable to the community hopefully you guys get rewarded fairly for your work.

I wouldn't mind seein a in game title in open beta just for u guys saying translator. as well as a translator only dogi

who knows thou. I'm not a translator. but I respect the work u guys do. I wouldn't be playing this game if it wasn't translated and I believe a fair number of players would feel the same.

thanks for your hard work and dedication. from a no name guy

*peace

another route silly kur is to buy stuff from cash shop and sell it.

nah jk

actually the goddess is correct. best way is to either grind for stones when ur max level, or craft gears to sell.

crafting gears can be a frustrating route because theres a lot of random number generating going on interms of what effects you get when u craft.

I prefer to grind for stones but do note not all classes are suited for that. the best classes for that are dw and turtle.

anyways I wish ya luck in the game

lets be honest here.

daneos and his team are bringing back a game we all enjoyed and loved.

now is it as good as Taiwan and hong kong.

at the moment if we look plainly at pve and pvp heck no its terrible. I'm not saying Taiwan was perfect cause class balance in pvp was a mess as well but it is better than current global. Ill go in length here.

cranes thousand slashes nerf wasn't needed at all, only squishy human fighters cryed cause they couldn't beat sendoku. and the easy solution was just use some movement speed boots.

resistance is a freakin mess. fighters have godly resistance (they didn't have this in Taiwan) videos have been submitted to team of how resistance works in old server but the team is extremely negligent and seems to favour fighter a heck of a lot more compared to other classes.

but if we look at other aspects of the game I think that's were global shines.

as siren pointed out, the flight system got revamped to be much better then Taiwan.

items unattainable in cash shop like brown boxes and dogi balls are obtainable in game. (now they are not easly obtainable but that's a separate issue)

a flight skill purchase was added to shop so we can skip those annoying flight quest chain. (I personally love this thanks daneos and team :) )

we have a weekly reset which is freaking aswome

we also have items in token shop like lp pots which gives us a chance to get more stuff that wasn't available in the cash shop from the prevous servers

Members of the dbog team for the most part are good. Shout out to my favs Tempest , Icedude, gm erza and kuromi!

Now is global better then Taiwan and hongking. At the moment I say no but in the future I believe this project has the potential to surpass both prevous servers.

thanks for any kur who actually reads this rant :)

*peace

Nope, the DBOG don't has the Game Source, they can do some client modification (edit cash shop, new items, dogis & etc) and edit Server Side, but it's impossible to add incomplete new contents like TMQ 8, TMQ 9 and DWC.

kakaichi I missed you man u were the shit in alpha sever spawning things in Koren Village for us to fight good times.

but yea I'm doubtful anything will be added interms of new dungueons and what not.

I think this Christmas event looks neat. Unfortunately I cant draw very well.

I cant draw so I'm gonna hired gm behaviour to draw me a card

hehe.

But on a side note Christmas is all about spending time with your family and friends. We don't need anything from daneos as a gift. I think if we don't distract him with notions like this he could complete the game quicker but hey lets the kurs come up with ideas Maybe the dbog will listen who knows.

Are you seriously making the argument that dbog takes skill? Oh silly me, I forgot, 1 shotting at a click of a button takes a lot of skill and execution to pull off.

Mr Sirab. I think what that tutuu is trying to say is that his definition of pay to win doesn't include pay to reduce time. his idea of pay to win is getting unobtainable items in the game (without buying( that gives an significant advantage to a casher over a non cashier in regards to pvp.

hi there icedude I just wanna say I hope ur guild does well and hopefully rekts stupido boxes guild in the future or in open beta.

just because your a better mod

*peace and goodluck icemanbro

Ahh brother why would you suggest something that only benefits preopen beta current condition their will be a wipe according to gm temp and gm erza. remember Taiwan plz before u put ideas up kur.

Did you play DBO as I did?

When your item break and you have white stone, white stone only save your gear and leave it +0.

What mod icedude is trying to convey to non veteran players in this thread is this

that in Taiwan there wasn't a lot of +15s around.

most ideas in here are to address the current state of pre open beta and not the final product.

Althought I like your idea boomboxbob (aka BoxBox) you must remember that there will not be duplication and upgrade bugs in the final product. Your upgrading solution is very short sighted in that regard. And btw your still the "suck up mod" just now ur sucking up to the community

*peace*

icedude and padlock and tempo and erza don't remove this post my bro can take the insults

At the end of the day, whatever happens happens. But I want to see this community thrive and skyrocket. But due to the harsh nature of the end-game, the moderation team's indifference to the playerbase (they ignore many ideas which could improve the game), and with the community's toxic attitude toward any critics, I don't see that happening.

Ill re-quote you cause you say the moderator team has an indifference to the player base, actually I believe both sides have this indifference pretty evenly, and to admit this otherwise is foolhardy.

This indifference occurred due to several key factors:

1) the community is toxic as hell, it seems like nothing but negativity on the forums on each update

2) The communities impatience for updates and suggestions to be implemented.

3) Some moderators Like Boxbox being a "suck up mod" (supporting all updates regardless if they benefit the community or not)

4) Moderators shutting down possible good ideas, by saying nothing is wrong (basing this assumption it off of Taiwan; yes there game is better but it can still be improved upon).

5) Community members ,that show no respect towards this game progess, community and staff, just makes the community look bad and the moderators even worst for not banning them forever. (look at some ex Korean server players who have been spamming the forums in the last few months )*hint

__________________________________________________________________________________________--

Heres supporting evidence just in case some people don't know or just don't kur.

We only have to look at the last few months updates and suggestions to see this.

lets take a look.

in the last 2 months the community was asking for an increase in stone drop for the average mob kill

fast forward 2 months and bam now the same kurs are asking for this update now want it to return to prevous drop rate.

A balance thread was created by moderators but shut down by moderators due to flaming. No good ideas implemented by team (patience may be needed here or the team just ignored it completely who knows only a lot of time will tell)

a poll created by moderators to ask what you guys wanted first to be implemented options were balance, less pay to win items removed from cash shop and obtainable from drops, budokai, fix broken skills and quest.

community voted and budokai was the winner over balance (shows how smart the community is here)

budokai was worked on implemented first based on that poll.

anyways I have to conclude that we the community and the dbog team are all at fault. and we all have to work together wisely to get this game to where it needs to be

I have to admit this game is geared for the hardcore players.

hardcore players enjoy a challenge to a game. they love spending lots of there time playing, experimenting with game mechanics.etc

ethan volcano did an excellent job explaining it on his first quote in this thread.

the upgrade system is very hard to do theres no doubting that. Casual players have a hard time since they are busy

damn fool you explained this very good kur kudos to you.

It will be hard to argue your point here but here I will try.

the reason the game values the hardcore player over the casual players for a general mmo is a hardcore player is more likely to remain with a game and support it throught thick and thin. casual players are just like in the name casual they will play the game for a short period of time when they get tired of it they will move on to another game that suits there fancy, or put more time into it and become a hardcore player (usually they move on).

a game will support there more loyal fans so they can keep them even if they are in the minority. this is because of said reasoning above.

People confuse making the game "too easy: with making the game more accessible (I like that line let me try debunk it)

easy and accessible are based on someones point of view. Any Hardcore player right now after the current changes to stone drops would say the game is already too easy, The dbog teams current changes to the game interms of stone drops, dogi ball drops, brown box drops are the medium that casual have asked for much as most casuals don't see it.

when the dbog staff makes the game more accessible (makes the game easier) its a slap in the face for your hardcore fan base because they work long hours to get were they are at, now they could achieve this is less time can be infuriating, and alieninating the them.

on another subject

Casual players want to be able to win budokai. .

uunfortunately budokai is made to show the best players in the game, best meaning well played and well gear. If the game gets too accessible in terms of upgrading then a casher or casual player could become a heavy player in this event, which should never happen it will just alienate the hardcore fan base of this game.

remember hardcore players are the ones who consistently play and support the server threw donatations.

casual players most of them will not support the game in a similar manner because they are just like that a casual player.

well I guess I'm one of the few that checks the forums announcements:

its listed Schedule of DBOG Events.

although they (dbog team) could have announced it in game as a constant message as majority of the game users do not use the forum. I think something as important as this should have been better announced.

to be honest this update is very good makes people actually work for gear themselves

also a lot of items that were once cash only items now drop in pve events, this bind gear makes it harder for the lazy cashier to play. not the working cashiers (ones who grind and spend some dought to support the server)

I prefer this version that is less p2w then to have unbinded gear and buggers taking advantage of a system not100% ready yet.

*peace