Posts by MewRen

this is what the blue color looks like
    Goku_and_vegeta_super_saiyan_god_background_by_armorkingtv21-d6nmdj1.png

I ac

I think the blue hair color base on the energy rainbows and the blue aura when he getting god mode. The first form red haired probably was just not finished thats why it looks like kaioken, and he had only few minutes to use it, and i think Akira knew that from the start and he had in plans for upgrade this form.

I think this form will looks nice with the blue aura, and way better than ssj god.

I actually like the new transformations/forms if you think about it what would ssj4 liike like if akira made it? Longer hair then ssj 3? it would be really hard to come up with a designed that looks natural not talking about adding mixes with ape and stuff. I ant sure what other hair style can possible be seen in a ssj4 maybe ss j3 with another hair color and aura. Also people are crazy this does not look same as kiaoken hair is pure red hair is different if you look the 3 spikes above the forehead along with eyes,he's thinner and the amazing aura is more color rich.

At least the items which will not ruin the game economy and are not expensive like:
    keys for open box, few potions which u say, scroll for fast flying, auto potion, exp buff scrolls, car/moto speed fuel, the teleport face for teleport to saved locations etc...
    But only on holidays and they must have bind.

how about sp books?

I am not sure if is possible but even if is, this is still bad idea as i say before. Collect money if you want coins and if you want them to update the game because no one will work for free.

@slavi ya i know but dogis are one of most expensive items.

just a suggestion wanted to hear your thoughts

you mis

I am always playing alone, and i always buff myself or i exp my other acc in party when i farm, so i will not do that because you want 3 coins every week? I think i am not alone because most of players train alts when they farm, they stay with buffers under ud/tmq/arena.
    nbvnv.png

I am always playing alone, and i always buff myself or i exp my other acc in party when i farm, so i will not do that because you want 3 coins every week? I think i am not alone because most of players train alts when they farm, they stay with buffers under ud/tmq/arena.
    nbvnv.png

you misunderstood me I mean one web depot for a ip address , you can have other accounts but only one can claim it than you have to wait another week for next web depot.

The idea with wagu coins is a joke or not? If no most of players will getting these coins+they will loggin alts for sure, example most of players in TW server loggin every day 100 alts acc's or more if they had, for get event items like wagu coins after time most of dogis become cheap, most of ppl had upgraded items, the economy of game fall down, ppl stop cash because most of them had upgraded itemd and dogis was cheap. I know you say 3h per day but where is problem to use multi account and put them on afk, easy you can get the gifts on 3-4 acc. If you want good and long game ppl must spend money here. I hear that you guys don't want pay to win no one like it, but as i see you also want everything for free. Free gifts every week comeon... show me a game which give gifts every week. I understand that they can give something for holidays, but every week... come on

i'm sure he can ip address for one account

I want to hear the community thought on what should web depot consist of.

My opinion
    -Con,str,ene,dex,focus,sol potion
    -Dogi ball
    -3x wagu coin if spend more than 3 hours a day

Should be receive every Friday

Pay to win? lol

I think that upgrade stones and brown/silver boxes shouldn't be sold in the cash shop.
    All dogi's and other cash shop items should be with (Binds) Activated. You can't sell them via AH and make money.

learn to take a joke I was being sarcastic.