Posts by MewRen

I for one think Garlic Jr infection event would be a nice feature to add. Similar to infection in COD. Winner would get 50kk and 5 u 70 stone white or anything worth well. What are your thoughts?
    Infection = Group of people , one selected randomly to be infected they need to kill other people once killed they join the infected team this continues till one is surviving(winner). Makes since, garlic jr had a similar infection skill that made z warrior fight each other review garlic jr saga if you dont remember.

Key Points
    -Infected chosen randomly from how many players participate.
    -Infected kill players , player will re spawn infected
    -Player kills infected, infected will respawn at starting point.
    -Stage selection I believe kami lookout is a good place not to big but not to small.
    -Healing spells will be disable
    -Player wont be able to use secondary class skills Example ,fighter,swordsman,dende ,shadow knight, only main class martial arts,etc.
    -Infected can use all his skill, and be healed by dende if one is in infected team
    -Player cant't be buff by buffer
    -Infected can be buff by a buffer
    -Before entering kami lookout all buffs in used by player will be remove
    -Player cant use Dragon buffs, ssj, dodge pot,rp pot, turtle book.
    -Infected are allowed to use ssj, kok, dragon buff, dodge pot, rp pot, turtle book.
    -Player are ALLOWED to use CON,STR,DEX,ENE, potions/scrolls and the reliance of their Armour.

Title of quest: Saito Hamburger
    Quest Objective: Collect 100! of Saito Hamburger scattered around DBOG
    Quest type: Collect randomly spawned
    Quest background: Saito needs your help to collect Hamburgers for the fiesta.
    Quest reward: Hamburger Head accessory, 100,000 exp
    Quest start: Korin

Title of quest: Not again! Silly me!
    Quest Objective: Find NPC[ID] lost ring he once again drop it near the water shores of the beach.
    Quest type: Kill Mobs on the beach as you figure out one picked it up and wont revealed himself. 25% Ring Drop Rate
    Quest background,description: NPC[ID] drop his ring once again.
    Map,instance:Red=where to get quest Blue=location14ilwf9.png

Title of quest: Guard of might
    Quest Objective: Find monkey destory 15
    Quest type: kill
    Quest background,description: monkey invasion must be stopped!
    f5awyt.png

Title of quest: Dinosaur breakdown
    Quest Objective: Kill super Dinosaur and collect 10 dino skulls[can be a custom bone or random item named dino skull talking about in game item]
    Quest type: kill, collect
    Quest background,description: NPC[ID] Needs bones for the new museum.
    2vxh8hl.png

Title of quest: Egg hunt
    Quest Objective: Find rabbit eggs near the mountains
    Quest type: collect 10 ,55% chance of breaking the egg.
    Quest background,description: Poor Old man is hungry, not to worry I'm you hero today!
    axg1p0.png

T

My best drop was turtle sub weapon 33% krit und papaya..... i killed 1 mob-wave just for fun before i wantet to go offline and then BOOOOm there it was my best drop ever.

hat luck!. I never got anything from farming only stones legendary weapons glove but all were awful stats

Great work I'm always following every update you'r carving through everything really quick your coding must be very flawless. Any idea when tmq will be work on? i suppose CC will be last

I would love to for the first couple of months stay at level 38 work the tmq's ud's make it flawless dont bother with events right at the start first make the game stable than do events(tourny) also try to implement cc battle dungeon. also just a suggestion add crafting ingredients to mob drops more common