Posts by Gunmodder

well the hunt time for germany is 1st hunt: 12 - 14 (12pm - 2pm) and 2nd is from 21 - 23 (9pm - 11pm) also just on saturday

and look that you just kill the mobs in your rang size +/- 4 level

for exampel a level 60 should kill between 56 - 64 not higher or lower

Ok, good to know. Well, now i know what i will do next saturday :)

Thank you. Helped me a bit. :thumbup:

Hello, DBO Community. :)

Im new to this game and playing like a week. I have a few questions about some things and hope you can help me.

1. Im looking for a better scouter. I paid for another scouter 15k zeni, but i don't see any difference. Is there any scouter with more features, like finding dragon balls more easy and if yes, where can i get it?

2. I noticed that there is a dragon ball event every saturday and sunday, where you have a chance to get a dragonball from mobs. Is this correct? I live in germany. My question is on which time i have to login, to use the event and how long? And all i have to do is killing mobs, right?

3. I would like to enter the ranked matches and the new budokai tournament, but i don't know how. In kokorra village, if i sign up for ranked match nothing happens and the timer is always going back to 60 sec. Maybe bug? I ask you, if i doing something wrong?

4. I thought about buying something from the cash shop, but i can't preview items at general from my inventory or from the cash shop. The game says on some items in shop press shift + right mouse button to preview, but nothing happens. I would like to preview items, before buying them. Is there any way to preview in the moment or do i have to wait?

5. I like the english translation so far, even if not all is translated yet. But is a german translation possible for the future? Maybe in open beta? I would love it.

6. What is DWC? I had this quest and if i click enter DWC nothing happens. I forfite the quest for now. Is this quest doable in the moment or not working yet?

That's all for now. So far i really like this game and i see the hard work you doing here and i really appreciate it. Keep up the good work!

Greetings and thanks for the answers from you ;)