Posts by Sendoku

Questing are most of the time grinding, quest bonus is just... a bonus.
    Only grinding is actually less time consuming than questing because you have to turn in quests all the time, sometimes fly for a few minutes to receive 2k exp while you could've gotten twice as much in 1 minute of grinding.
    It's just that you perceive it as "long" and "boring" that it seems so slow to you.
    Also let me tell you something, even if all quests were fully working, we still had to grind a lot on old DBO, so this doesn't shock me at all, it can actually be fun if you like the game, but maybe you just don't like the game.

Why are you being so hostile?

Because ya'll go and dislike when people say grinding isn't difficult, you just can't take it when someone's not agreeing with your bullshit, so it kinda annoys me tbh, being a nobody and talking sh*t about a game is one thing, but disliking and all an experienced player giving you a solution is just retarded and make me not wanna respect you guys at all.
    I don't even find blazing to be an amazing player but he 100% is far better than all of you.

Why is everyone disliking Blazing's post ? let me guess it is because there people that disliked his post are noobs who don't even know how to play the game and instead of doing just like EVERY MMO player and grinding, they just find excuses.

This grinding spot can be found anywhere, you just have to use your brain, anywhere can be a spot if you're doing it right, i currently am lvl 43 and almost 44, i'm not even halfway through the lvl 43 quests and i never ran out of quest, even tho there is like 15% bugged, and i don't even grind that much tbh because i can't do it until MC comes out.

So instead of disliking people's posts just because they aren't sheep like you noobs who say "omg its impossible to grind omg exp too hard no quest" then think and learn how to play MMOs, it's always been like that and if you use your brain you won't run out of quests, well except at a higher lvl of course.

My simple advice to all you dummies disliking posts & crying on a forum is : kill atleast 10 mobs between every quests you're doing.

Edit: you're just pathetic if you're saying "but it don't give a lot of exp" well then uninstall the game ??? we give you the solution to not running out of quest and you still complain, then the game isn't suited for you, that's all.

I fucking hate the current system it's bullshti idgaf about breaking my gear it's full p2win i can't even get past +6 with how fucked up he reduced

Yeah but it's a lie, he say he doesn't want p2win yet look at upgrade, he reduced success rate by a ton and made it so White Stones, CASH ITEM only, disables downgrade even if you get broken.

Blazing > Because e.att aoe are far better.

Gojonku > Simply because higher lvl of Kaioken (atleast in original DBO) gave higher stats, aswell as lesser drain, and "only 100atk" really ? do you even know that it's in % and even if it was only 100 it already is insane but it's not even only 100, it's a lot higher once you get more att, it's a % boost not a fixed one, meaning if you have 800 base att then you would get a huge bonus of ~160-170 att.

What needs to stay are the tickets from lvl up box, maybe nerf lvl 70 one to +12 instead of +15, then it will be fine.

Other than with gift box, tickets should NOT be accessible.

Smh, the point is to test bugs anyway, although i agree that lvling should be made a lot faster since we can't really test everything as it's so long to get to lvl 70, but still.

Yeah they are, and def is kinda bugged right now si it's a for-current-state build, thing is this build is pure DMG, and because you want great namek spells, otherwise i'd have maxed it ^^