Posts by Sendoku

Monsters who has left combat will not regain their LP. (forgot screenshot but it's very frequent)

Popo jewellery box lvl 30 doesn't give necklace. (screenshot lost but everyone can witness it)

Mobs do not go back to their base location once their target is dead :

lvl 25 Red Pants supplies gathering quest not working :

Mobs with fixed location (so which aren't supposed to move) will frequently bug, and aggro will reset until you run away / kill them :

What are you even talking about, the thing is that DEX is a very important stat anyway, and this ratio bullshit you talk about doesn't make sense, now it's STR that gives 0.15 p crit, and no that's not a minor change at all because you could get over 250 bonus dex, which is 37.5 crit rate.

See that's the problem with ya'll, you talk about stuff and throw around numbers without even testing it, well i tested it, hence why i flagged it and made some research to know wtf was going on and then posted on forums so that everyone would be aware of that bullshit

This change is just stupid, ya'll talk about fighter but what about classes who have no crit rate buff like dark warrior, healers, etc who used to stack up FOC for crit rate yet still crit only a few times, now wtf they gonna do ? stack up soul ? and miss everyone ? fuck no

you guys are missing the point, this is affecting every class INCLUDING the weaker ones.

This is simple : either keep the game as it was, or change every op thing instead of 1 just because you think it's op, you either fix everything that's op or you don't change anything at all, otherwise the game will be even more unbalanced than it was.

Hi, so basically the name change book price is 30$, this is really high for a feature that helps us re-take our actual name when we decide to change char and such, even in old dbo if i remember correctly they used to cost as much as skill reset right ? or maybe a little bit more, but not twice the price, so i wanted to propose a price reduction, drop it to like 15$ or 20$, plus i need one huh.

@Daneos please 30$ is too high

What about SK life drain ? what about turtle rp book ? what about bullshit Karma that make u unable to use spell for whole fight ? why don't ya'll talk about the actual op stuff instead of fighter being "op"

He did you guys just don't know how to use search, here lemme do it for you :

Daneos

1-8b7f4e4a78373d56f8b1802116d2b0c70ddd88f8.png
    Developer
    Likes Received4,621Posts1,150

Mar 23rd 2015
    So far...

Str = phys crit and phys attack
    DEX = dodge
    SOL = energy crit and energy attack.
    FOC = hit rate
    CON and ENG same as DBO

I changed DEX because its stupid that a DODGE attribute gives attack bonus and crit dmg bonus.
    It makes so much sense like giving 10 phys attack for 1 ENG

link : Stats Discussion

Yes Daneos posted a note change in march 2015 saying that he put crit chance to STR / SOUL because HE didn't like it, so we just gotta deal with it since it's his server...

Hey, so i'm pretty sure this is already known but here's it in display :

Unfortunately i do not know how to reproduce it, i just know that a few idiots abuse of it.

About crit rate thing...

Daneos - Mar 23rd 2015 - General Discussion
    So far... Str = phys crit and phys attack DEX = dodge SOL = energy crit and energy attack. FOC = hit rate CON and ENG same as DBO I changed DEX because its stupid that a DODGE attribute gives attack bonus and crit dmg bonus. It makes so much sense like giving 10 phys attack for 1 ENG

Well ok then, but that's a really really bad idea, fights will never end now, just nerf the ratio of X dex = 1 crit to something like 10 dex = 1 crit instead of 7 dex = 1 crit, really that's a bad idea to remove crit from these stats.

Attribute does not work, dmg stays the same with 15% difference :

Note : if there is something already known i apologize, i'm just trying to report most of the stuff i see, i also am aware that there is a global thread but i thought it would have more visibility this way.

Hello, i am gathering all bugs and dysfunctions i find (such as stats not properly working, etc), aswell as proofs that X works, and write them down until i have enough content to make a post.

This first post will be from lvl 1 to 21, it had been done in Porunga Rock North only, i am now on my way to Korin forest.

Shall we start then ?

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6617/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

+50%DMG from behind working as intended, video showing how to :

DEF seem to be working for me so far, i take 0 damage from lower lvl mobs/players, reduce damages of same lvl mobs/players but don't reduce damages from high lvl players, it's broken but still works somehow.

FOCUS and DEX both don't increase their respective crit rate, although after test it seems that BONUS only SOUL increases 1 crit rate every 7 points, so it seems that FOC and SOUL got swapped for e crit bonus, it's supposed to be foc that gives 1 crit rate every 7 points, not SOUL, also it only affects BONUS points, not base (it should be TOTAL, not only bonus),
    it also is the same for STR.

To make it short,FOC & DEX crit rate bonus are now on SOUL and STR, this only includes BONUS stats, not base :

Paralysie will sometimes bug out, just like Knock Down state, and you'll be stuck for a long time (usually 10seconds) :
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6618/

Dogi balls effect do not work (known)

When login in, after selecting a channel nothing happens and the "start" button is greyed out, i however found a workaround to this problem, it is to click on create new char,
    then back, and select channel again

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BELOWS TESTS HAS BEEN MADE IN NAMEK START ZONE ONLY (Porunga Rock North)

Lava doesn't burn (intended i heard)

Shu Shu quest lvl 20 from NPC ZuiZui doesn't work (ennemy doesn't appear) :
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6619/

Pokopoko Rapter quest lvl 18 from NPC Mentor Powansi doesn't work (ennemny doesn't appear) :
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6620/
    (stopped writing down spawn quests, they apparently are being worked on.)

lvl 20 DBs wish working as intended (atleast for me) :
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6621/

lvl 19 quest Reptile Tranquilizer from Ba Leixin (clicking doesn't do anything), i think that we need a quest item for it to work, but i didn't receive nor sold/threw one away :

lvl 14 quest Agisa Tree gather Withered Branch from NPC Ace (can't gather) :

lvl 14 Namecotton Namekian Cargo from NPC Ke Lulin doesnt work (bus doesn't move):

lvl 21 Scenario Quest Zibu not working, no target at all, it seems to be a talk-to-npc quest, but no npc, item, etc is indicated :
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6622/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6624/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6623/

That's all for this part, i'll update this topic whenever i can.