Posts by ainttoxic

Aha, ticket.
    On Tw1 legit the only people with cc150 aura were unticketed chinese guys.
    Legit noone was able because of lacking skills, yet everyone still complaining that the droprate of stones is ok.
    It clearly isn't, especially if you consider that in open beta everyone has to start from 0, and more people are playing.
    So in the current state there would be too many stones, and the same situation without bugs, but instead because of too many stones.

More players with same droprate -> too many stones -> too many stones -> price will drop and everyone will upgrade gear to high grade.
    Basically DBOG POBv2 with too many +15 items and people complaining that everyone is too "strong" and a "casher".
    Stop thinking about POB state, instead how OB should be.

LOL, you farm 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15? Have you seen the upgrade video I made?

Your hands were 3-4 times +12. Upgrading is still a matter of luck, with more or less stones.
    However, you had so many stones which is ridiculous in the first place.

The reason everyone has +15 is because there was a dupe bug/hacker making +15 in bulk and mass selling them to everyone, It not because the upgrade system is to easy.

I see bacterian items being upgraded to +13 +14 daily.

Should let it stay like this, i never saw you complain about +15 when u were trying to upgrade??? Basically anyone with full +15 want the upgrade system to become harder so they can win everything. Yes it’s easy toget +10 and with luck above it.but that’s still not enoughto defeat a full +15 person with everything bugged need luck to defeat one. This update is fair for everyone AT THE MOMENT. So people even take part in pvp event such as budokai. Because it’s always a full +15 party that wins 1st. Or 2nd

It's hard to discuss with people that are actually not able to think properly. You are flaming me because I want less stones, because currently it is too easy and a joke. You gotta understand that all my gear will be gone and the changes affect me aswell, not only others, wtf? However the current system is too easy, literally nothing compared to retail TW, because back then there was like literally noone with more than 1 +15 piece without ticket. Right now there are players who have several characters full +15 geared (cestory for example).

they will get it in OB with the cash reset , STOP FLAME EACH OTHER pleas so we won't get theard closed -_- and let's use our brain to find a solution and hope for the staff to take it in considiration

xD, youre flaming that the droprate shouldn't be nerfed back to normal, although there are obviously too many stones dropped from PvE. Even Daneos said that most stones come from PvE, not from the cashshop. Obviously, this change has to be reverted.

Lol.

He said back to normal, in what dimension is the game better if the droprate is higher?
    Gotta be happy that white stones are accessible to non cashers, not like on TW.
    White stones where one of the biggest reasons people couldnt upgrade their gear past +8 / 6.
    And cashers are buying stones from others aswell, so its like this:
    They cash, sell other stuff then stones, buy more stones -> have too many stones, cuz droprate actually is too high.
    Back on retail there were noncashers (without any access to whites/ boxes, except for events), still able to compete in tournaments with the tw guys, and do CC150. Stop making the game easier than it is.

This wouldn't even be a problem if PvE wasn't just a bunch of auto attacks. If speed was capped not only would it be more fun to do dungeons but also would require more team work and strategy which is what it should be all about. This change would also be easier than making PvP better since all you got to do is nerf a bit the bosses/mobs and their debuffs.

I see. You really got a lot of game experience starting to rant attackspeed.
    First of all attackspeed is capped, unlike on retail on which you had no cap. Critparties use the same amount of CC as attackspeedparty so the only difference is spamming skills and praying to crit. Nice.
    Btw. on Taiwan S1 only a couple of players were able to finish CC150, without attackspeed cap.
    Go ahead do your critparties lol. It would only make Poko / Karma which are essential in current meta, totally useless in PvE.

Lol.

If you compare tw and global its just a joke. They randomly nerf/buff any classes and/or bosses.
    For example:
    Attackspeed capped to 99% and CC 100 boss has 9k Dodgerate. In retail this boss had 2k dodgerate.
    This change is so random and pointless because it is just slowing the stage down so hard.
    Propchanges are the worst changes aswell lol.
    Trying to balance pvp and not caring about pve at all, which is ridiculous.