Posts by tuttut2

Yeah? and how many of those were u70 Purple ive seen people with 40 purples in their inventory from wagu

only 1 but that's more then enough. I hope that you understand more money = more stones. A casher can get 1 stone or he can get 100 stones depending on how much money he spends. I understand that most guys here want a "Cash free game" but that's not how it works.

bacterian / kraken 1st room mobs are way too easy too beat ( and i think that mobs shouldn't have prop but they have )

On TW it was even easier. Turtle did alot of more dmg then now. And these dungeons are mini dungeons which you should spam (just my opinion). Making the mobs stronger won't change anything you will need 10 seconds longer then now.

bacterian shouldn't bee able to mouve but in dbog he mouve and u can take him when ever u want in the cage

It's fine that bacterian moves. On TW there was also a bug with bacterian. Don't know anymore how it exactly worked but you could open the gates after a few seconds and kill bacterian without any mobs spawning. So the problem is not that he is moving but with the spawn of the mobs.

in tw legendary = max stat

If you mean that every legendary drop was max stat then you are wrong the stats were random. But if you wanted to say something else then ignore this.

BTW I like how active you are discussion everywhere keep up the good work =)

Because of this discussion I went to farm today just to prove you guys that the drop rate of stones is to high

1h farming at papaya (under the right bottom teleporter) got me 17 stones (5 black)

If you don't believe me just try it out!

People will still do it if its profitable to sell the drops. Right now people will do it until there character is gear up and that it they wont do it anymore because there no point unless they want to help their friend gear up. Give it 2 months you won't be able to find a party for these dungeon because it a waste of time for people who already have the unique item from it. Making the drop trade-able will make it worthwhile for PVER who want to make zeni from PvE. Right now you literally can't make any type of real zeni from endgame PvE.

I don't think you will make zeni with Kraken if it is tradeable. They will be really cheap after some time. Why? Because good players will have alot of rings on their banks and they will sell it for a cheap price.
    Kraken takes only around 5min with a 99% legendary drop rate.

This wouldn't even be a problem if PvE wasn't just a bunch of auto attacks. If speed was capped not only would it be more fun to do dungeons but also would require more team work and strategy which is what it should be all about. This change would also be easier than making PvP better since all you got to do is nerf a bit the bosses/mobs and their debuffs.

does it really make that much of a difference if you press 1 2 3 or just right click? It's not like there are combos or something like that. With crit party it will be the same just using some dmg spells instead of auto attacks. It's not like you can dodge or counter skills.

The drop rate of stone is to high. I don't know if you went to farm for some hours but you will nearly drop every 1h - 2h at least one purple/green and alot of reds/blues.

Yes because of the cashers there will be more stones (these guys are cashing like crazy)

But you need to remember items can't break when you upgrade that means for +15 you only need alot of stones. So if you farm for 1 week you will get at least +13 if not +15.

If you make it possible to unbind then after x days no one will do kraken anymore because you can always trade / buy your accessoirs. It's the same with gear. No one goes to papaya to farm gear because the items can't break when you upgrade it that means the total count of gears is not reducing while it is increasing because of farmers or cashers (boxes).

That is literally destroying PVE

P2W is not equal to getting an advantage with cash

"Games that let you buy better gear or allow you to make better items then everyone else at a faster rate and then makes the game largely unbalanced even for people who have skill in the game without paying. (quote from urbandictionary)"

That is not the case in dbog

Well sometimes everything isn't so positive and good, sometimes people want to hear the truth, and the truth sometimes isn't so pretty. I feel like the mods want us to be postive and happy with everything 24/7, but that's near impossible with how things are run. Also your whole argument is Dbog isn't P2W because you can obtain everything in the waguwagu machine for free, but ignoring the fact that you can get everything within minutes as a casher, that takes a f2p player days/weeks/or even months to obtain.

LoL I think you are forgetting that you need to work to get that money.

Let's do the math:

To get money you have to work

Work means spending time and effort on something that you like/dislike (often you can't choose yourself)

Farming/Grinding means spending time (playing a game you like -> having fun)

?¿?¿?¿