Posts by antunius

hi, ive been playing the new client for like 2 days and this morning when i try and log on it tells me " this game is not on the latest verison, re run to update it" ive tried reinstalling it and but its the same message. the launcher says 0 but it still lets me run the game so i have no idea what the problem is.

Lol. They are updating the server Fly System will be actief When back online .

Ijust Say Follow your own ideas. don't listen to other people the thing is if a community have to say somthing a game will be radical … if you see to other games .. in this timeline xD. it's just a shame, i know they try to be succesfull for everyone but thats not how you do it so when you say, ''whipe'' new client new updates go for it =) i know there are lots of old players they will come back,

I just want to know, why would you open server in South America, anyway?
    I think that one good server would be enough for all of us, plus paying one server and working on it is cheaper and better, right?

the thing is. if they only run in south america i think no one will play the game because off lagg to high ping the most people what play dbo is Eu i guess :D because of alot spanish people italian dutch german slovania

Just keep it the same succes rate like the official dbo (y) so u put alot time in it to have Good upgrades or everyone will have the same (items,upgraded) than the game will be not fun anymore in the real dbo i wasted alot of stones (whitestones) and others to have +15 pants gloves boots and a +13 axe /... and +10 body so it was Fun because you have a feeling like i did it ! in the hardway :)

like, dutch,german,spanish,chineese,italian,portuguese,russia,frensh ... alot more lol wtf thats crazy :p but yea it will be cool if you have your own language channel if you can meet other people from your own language :p (y)