Posts by KaliMoose

However, if you want my honest opinion, if I:

1. Am a Dragon Ball Fan.

2. Didn't have the chance to play Dragon Ball Online,

3. Knew more about the game only after it was shutdown,

4. And had the required skills and knowledge to bring back the game.
    I would definitely give it a damn shot. You can believe me or not, I'm not here to convince you of one thing or the other, I just want to show that not everything is black and white as sometimes you - but also others - depict in this forum.

The silent majority supports supports your development team. Without you guys, we wouldn't even have the opportunity to enjoy (or for some, complain about) this game again. Thanks for what you do, and thanks for attempting to find a balance in the "P2W" issue. What everyone seems to forget, is that we're still in the pre-beta stages. Things are gonna change, and only constructive discussion about its issues is going to change it for the better. Instead of throwing assumptions, and blatantly disrespecting the people reviving this game... Maybe everyone should try a more civil approach to solving these issues.

I've been watching the development of this project for a while, and I'm excited to see that you guys are starting to really make some leeway with the game. I'm enjoying it thus far with my friends and I cannot wait to see what's in store in the next updates/patches towards the full release. Keep up the good work guys!

Sincerely,

Matt/KaliMoose/IGN: MajinMyVajin (I'll find a more serious name when the game officially releases 8o)