Posts by Jinrei

Both classes are boring af, if you want to go speedy gonzales choose fighter, if you wanna quit game early choose swordsman. Now for the real suggestion, make a wonder majin (make Karma) and power level that sheit up

I would like to suggest a summer event for DBOG, that was in the original game. During the event when you killed mobs, you would have the chance to spawn a Robot Bee, that drops Honey loafs. The Robot Bee and honey loafs differ in size :

(Giving Rapala167 credit)

Spawns from mobs (no matter what level you are the Robot bee will spawn from a random mob, the honey loaf is decided from which level the mob was):

Level 1-30

Small robot bee

Small honey loaf

-Tradable

- Cant be sold

- Up to 50 per stack

Level 31-59

Normal Robot bees

Normal Honey loaf

-Tradable

- Cant be sold

- Up to 200 per stack

Level 60-70

Giant robot bee

Giant honey loaf

-Tradable

- Cant be sold

-up to 250 per stack

There are different rewards for each sized honey loaf:

Small honey loaf

- EV Scroll 200% exp points for level 1 - 30 (Quantity needed 15)

- Popo of resurrection (Quantity needed 7)

- Popo of return (Quantity needed 7)

Normal honey loaf

- EV Scroll 200% exp points for level 31 - 59 (Quantity needed 35)

Giant Honey loaf

- EV Scroll 200% exp points for level 60 - 69 (Quantity needed 40)

The honey loaf can be exchanged from the Event Manager

If anyone have suggestions to rewards or pictures of the honey loafs and bees that would be much appreciated since I dont have any pictures of it (Never strike me to take pictures of such things :))

I will implement your suggestions in this thread and pictures of the robot bee and honey loafs if I get any pictures.

Thank you guys best regards

I want to reach lv.55 i'm currently level 52 a fighter almost Lv.53, pls i need help because the quests give too low exp pls help me!:(

Welcome to the grind my friend, if you dont have any friends to boost you, I will suggest you going to the red map (Mushroom rock south) and grind exp on mobs there are some pretty good spots with huge mob density.

To prepare for that you need speed weapons on glove and stick, upgrade both to atleast +8 and get decent armor craft with atleast +5.

If that seems boring you can always get a useful pve build from me with big bang aoe and storm strike I made one specific for your level range here for level 52: https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0423001125104001013220100

Here is full build: https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0433001155104001014550500

If you like you can remove one of the stuns and give Evade Up max, so you have a better chance to dodge: https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0433001155144001014550500

Hope it helps

It just for a PVP situation people seeing your gear can easily counter your gear if they see what your wearing. For the newer player there are plenty of guide out to build up your class and you give an idea on how the class should be played and what gear you should wear. I think don't think it problem because at all because that new player just has to ask if you can see whoever gears i don't thing anyone would be douch about it if there not in a PVP match against the guy

Yea I think its more useful for official pvp, I can see it will be handy for none official beefs but listen for people who wanna get inspiration from other players in PVE, its the worst thing to implement IMO, better enhance it so it only works for offcial pvp (Budokai), and thats what I stated from the start if you read what I wrote. GUIDES? what guides? PVE guides, dude there is no guides for gearing for BID or any dungeon. Those guides are for PVP mostly. The less people know, the better right, right.

TBH the anti-scan IS a must have by beta.

Anti-scan nice feature, but that holds the community out from learning about gear and different ways to build up, for example a new player would be lost and not learn anything if people run around with anti-scan. I would apply it in Budokai but other than that, not needed. Im curious Sendoku why you are that worried for anyone to see your gear?

I dont know if I am the only one with this issue, but whenever I log in since I joined a guild everything stops and lags for 10 sec after that it runs smooth, then suddenly a guild mate decide to change channel and I get huge lag spikes everytime someone changing channel in my guild. I heard rumors from a few other players that they have same issue and they had to leave guild to participate in budokai and even dungeon runs.

I just wanted to address the issue and I would like to hear about others that have same problem or something that is relatable.

I think your confusing with stones. Ppl use to farm tmq4 only until the turrets for the stones, ud3 was always for powerlevling... thats how i remember it though

Just to correct you, they are generators, it is true most people use that area to farm stones and what not, but there are some people who use TMQ 4 for exp farming because it doesn't take long to complete. Usually people who are new to the game and doesn't have an OP friend.

Hello!

I'm level 50 fighter and I'm kinda stuck.

All the quests I do give me little exp and it take so long to level up.

Is there any way I could level up faster?

This is more a question about efficiency and what ressources you have at hand. Find a good Party for TMQ4 if you have no OP friend that will carry you in UD3.