Posts by Hardlock

Antes jugaba dbog, ahora intene descargarlo de nuevo todo bien lo instale y a la hora de abrir el launcher me dice que hay uno nuevo que actualize, y cuando le doy me dice que el launcher dejo de funcionar, que puedo hacer ;(

Hola,

Ves a "buscar" en el menu de Windows - Agregar funciones y características y marca todas las casillas del Net Framework.

index.png

Asegúrate de no tener el modo compatibilidad activado en el DBOGLauncher.exe. Si sigue sin funcionar intenta mover toda la carpeta del juego a tu escritorio.

Hola,

Ese problema ocurre porque tu antivirus ha eliminado el updater.exe. Tienes que volver ha instalar el juego con el antivirus desactivado, una vez instalado activa tu antivirus y añade el juego a la lista blanca del antivirus.

I have already done this and it continues, outside the delay to reach 60% that and around 30min being that I have an internet of 10 megs

Ok, try to go to your game folder, open the patcher_config.xml and change game_lang="xx" to game_lang="english" and patch_version "x" to 0 (to re-patch the game).

If it still doesn't work please, send me a screenshot of the issue.

The patch download arrives until a part sometimes 60% or 50% and simply hangs and does not walk anymore, I'm waiting for 6 hours and nothing, can anyone help me?

Hi,

Make sure to add your game into the whitelist of your antivirus. Also I recommend you to move your game folder onto your desktop.

Hi,

The developer Daneos is busy trying to finish the new client as soon as possible, that's why lately there are no maintenance on the current client. Soon the current client will be changed so in some aspects it makes no sense to give more maintenance to that client that will be replaced soon.

About the issue with the Skill effect "DMG increased by 1.5x when attacking from behind", it will be fixed hopefully as soon as possible, but for big maintenances you will have to wait for the new client. With the new client as we said previously it will be possible to make / modify EVERYTHING, with the current client everything is very limited and it's not possible to create new content and modify the client itself (GUI, client issues, freezes, crashes, "localitation bugs" / client - server wise, etc).

I understand how you feel but we can only wait until Daneos finishes the new client where I can assure you that there will be a lot of new changes over time.

Hola,

El dogi estuvo por un tiempo en la Wagu Machine pero ya no está disponible (por el momento).

That's why I called it Expres / Lightning event. I didn't know if I would be available to make the event yesterday, I wanted to make something special for Christmas and is the only thing that crossed my mind yesterday to make a quick event.

this game needs a total reset,

Hello,

I understand how you feel but the events I make are like this, I can't guarantee that everyone gets a reward. In this kind of "Community Event" no server changes are required so there is no event that I can make where guarantees that everyone gets a reward.

Nice work!

Interesting idea, but I do remember Daneos once saying, that he wouldn't like a daily reward system. He has said many things that weren't supposed to come true and they did anyway. And quite frankly, Hardlock is the only one organizing the events right now, maybe with some of the assistance from others, but further event possibilities are simply out of his jurisdiction. I like the idea though for occasions like this.

Hi,

What I did was a community event that is like an "extra" event. This kind of events are simple because without server changes I can't do much.

It's true that the event didn't go as expected since there was too much lag and I will try to make a better event the next time, but some suggestions about "create an NPC with a quest, add the reward into the event manager, give everyone a reward, etc etc" that's not a Community Event, that would be a normal server event and that's not what I do.

got the error i am not able to change language before it updated because if you do that you cant change language to english again so it cant update

Hello,

Go to your game folder, open the patcher_config.xml and change game_lang="xx" to game_lang="english" and patch_version "x" to 0 (to re-patch the game).

Hello,

Thank you for your comment.

First I'd like to remind you this is a "Community Event" where it's handled by 1 person and that no server changes are required, so I have to do everything manually (I can't make a NPC have rewards, add rewards to the Event Manager, etc).

Why I've decided those rewards? Because I wanted a box / chest where it contains more items, not just 1 item. Sadly I can't make a boss to drop different items at the same time, so the best choice I've found are those kind of boxes.

Make the boss to drop x50 (as an example) F91 tickets or resets books doesn't seem right to me since a lot of people wouldn't like those rewards. And also I didn't want the bosses to drop such a OP item as maybe some people might not be able to take the drop.

Anyway, I understand what you mean and I will try to find another solution for the next community event.