Posts by Aeris

I can understand with the paid subscription but regardless, they are already aware that this is NOT A LIVE release.
    Its in Alpha State and we expected that these things happens. We expected even worse than this to be exact. So yea, complaining will not help but at least its 1 way to let us know that something is wrong.
    But complaining a lot is very different from telling us that something is wrong in the first place.

And about the hype, well We are all hyped. xD
    And Alpha tests (like this) helps us to achieve a better stable server in the long run. ;)

It's an open alpha. I understand there will be a lot of things still to fix. But come on, I'm 100% sure that half of all the people who played another mmo open alpha's never experienced something like this. The server is unplayable, you can't even log in. Honestly I've never played (tried to play is best expression though) an open alpha for another game with all this problems dude.

Take your time to open an stable server. Just sayan.

edit, and I'm pretty sure that in one of Daneos threads he said the open alpha will have a very better server stability than the second closed alpha. For what I know until now, it is worse.

Yes, but you not.

Well, a moderator deleted my previous post, but I'll answer you again. I have never complained, so stfu, lol another stupid asslicker.

There are people who actually donated fucking real money. All of them are in their right to complain.

My only recommendation here for the staff is to wait to have a very STABLE server instead of making all this hype for nothing.

a los de habla hispana no nos toman en cuenta.. el error se da en que daneos no habla español

Qué tiene que ver daneos? El no es el único miembro del staff. El ADMINISTRADOR (supongo que es lider del proyecto) habla espaniol. Nada que ver eso de que no nos tienen en cuenta. Daneos solo es un developer, azis y el admin tienen más peso creo

Escucho todo lo que sea buen rock, desde el punk, el heavy, el thrash....Pero sin duda el heavy es mi género:

De punk/hardcore punk este es el grupo que más me gusta

Y el thrash es un género que escuché bastante cuando era más joven, ahora no tanto pero igual hay grupos que me gusta escuchar de vez en cuando:

En fin, mi grupo favorito creo que es Pentagram heavy/doom metal:

Claro que si, asumiendo que va a ser igual que el lvl 70 cap de DBO.

Imagináte si el LP% no tuviera cap......sería imposible matar un SK o Ultimate para un humano lol

No Break ..

Reason: A lot of people stoped playing Dragon ball Online after breaking the equipment that they took so long to get it .. Breaking Items will not Motivate anyone to go and farm more and more .
    There will be other things for you to farm
    It will only make you angry and just give up . This new Dragon ball needs to folow some Big MMoRpg games upgrade system to make sure we play the game and have fun .. There are other ways to make it harder to upgrade it. But not break it .. Maybe it could break from 14-15 just A opinion but I still do not like the ideia that you can lose your equipment ..

This is the best answer in this thread, with Kiritos one too.

No break.

Entiendo perfectamente lo de las skills, pero el propósito de este alpha era para testear la estabilidad del server. Cómo pueden hacer eso con el server cayéndose cada 5 minutos y los jugadores moviendo un paso cada 20 minutos sin hacer nada más que chatear?

Thank you BadPicollo, well Aeris share your own list if you have.
    I will check it too.

I dont have a list, but Ive seen a lot of series. Kaichou wa maid sama is one of the worst and most overrated I saw. To make it short, that show has everything that a girl wants for a "prfect boy". The story is ridyculus and the characters are too stereotyped. The comedy never made me laugh. I wont recommend it at all, go watch Ef: A tale of Memories or Nana. Those are good romance anime.