Posts by johnnysGr

The one that dont understand is you..i will write again this...try to focus...I AM TELLING YOU ALREADY I POSTED A SCREENSHOT AND I DESCRIBE WITH WORDS what i saw and this guy get permanent ban..i sent a ticket and Santocraft told me he get perma ban..YOU STILL NOT GET ME?OR DO YOU WANT TO PAINT IT?If not dont give false info if you cant understand simple things.They can check from a picture if its a bot or not...and yes they go to their data base..go to Santocraft and ask him,not me..i am telling you what i did and i didnt need any video or like that..if you have questions go ask moderators how they check if he is bot or not,but not me..

Or do something with your life instead of stalking people who are farming DBs...

Sendoku there are people in this project who they dont see only their asses and they want to improve and make this game better.Dont tell anyone what he want to do with his life,you do worse,i am pretty sure you spent more time in this game than this guy,so maybe he has more things to do in his life than you...

you are wrong...a screenshot and some details where you find this bot user and what he did at that certain time its enough..moderators can see what he did,they can check everything about him...i reported one yesterday and he get perma ban..all i sent was a screenshot and i described what he did.

Completely banishing bots is nearly impossible, if you played retail you probably remember how bad it was. If there are logs for mailing and trading the staff should go deeper as to find who's been benefitting from them the most, try to associate IP locations and ban the head account with the loot instead, it takes a little bit of investigating, not simply rush into permanent bans on mere bot accounts. But I am pretty sure they already know that's how you break their morale.

We just need more staff with different timezones that's actually in the field, bot farming spots aren't that hard to figure out.

if these guys IP ban all these scammers then you will see how easy is to banish all the bots...the thing is that they dont mind thats why there are still many bots..and bots will keep going to exist if they dont IP banned..unfortunately its the truth and the the only solution

unfortunately there are bots and lots of them..i spot 2 so far...and its really early.......i report one and the answer i took from a moderator was he permant ban...the question is..WHAT IS REALLY PERMANENT BAN?Is it he cant play again this alt(bot user) account?If it means this,then its useless BECAUSE ALL THEY CARE(BOT USERS) IS to trade UD stones to their main accounts and they dont give a shit about their alt(bot user) account..they can make another one and another one and another one...The moderators and Daneos must be more strict to these cheaters,scammers and IP BAN THEMMMM...They dont care about their progression of their alt(bot user) account they dont care about the gear they wear on them,they dont care about the exp,they dont care about anything all they care is to make money and give them to their main account...when i told this moderator the permanent is useless for bot users..because they transfer ud stones to their main accounts..the answer i took was,he cant transfer UD stones if his account is permanently ban...dumb answer..BECAUSE how do you know they dont have trade with their main account already?or how do you know they dont have make million of zennis already to their main account..Unfortunately if they dont IP BAN THEM THESE BOT USERS..I WILL STOP TO REPORT THEM BECAUSE ITS USELESS...they economy is going to fked up again really fast and the game dboglobal antios amigos!

hello..today i report a bot user and he get permanent ban..i dont know what this really means..if it means his alt(bot user) account is just blocked and he cant play again with this character..then its kinda useless because all what they need from these alternative(bot users) accounts is to gather UD stones and trade them to their main account,so they can make million-billion of zennis...They dont mind about their progression of their characters or how many level is his character or what gear he wears...They dont even gear them,they just use them cleary to make money..I MEAN LOTS OF MONEY..These guys(scammers) who uses bot THEY NEED TO BE PERMANENTLY BAN(IP BAN) and never play again this game...i am so sad i still see bot users at open beta..if this continue,the economy is going to be destroyed again,many will leave the game and the server will die soon...thats the reason why i left the game in pre open beta and many friends of mine...You guys need to be more strict to these scammers and not let them destroy this beautiful game!

its like more than a scam than lottery....100k from everyone you can get many millions by scamming people,,who knows if you dont give the doggi to a friend of yours and keep all these money for you..sorry but i dont trust anyone in this community..i have lost many zeni from people who i trust...

This is a very big truth....i will agree to you at this part: "MESSING THINGS UP FOR EVERYONE AND FOR NEW PLAYERS BY TURNING DB HUNT INTO WAR OF PLAYERS FIGHTING OVER DB"...I agree db hunt is now a war beetween players and not enjoyable at all..i have flame personally and i think if someone says that he didnt he will be a liar...its very annoying and unfair to struggle for 2 hours of the saturday which you have available in the weekend and suddenly someone comes in your monster-dball you saw first and attacking first to lay a skill from a distance and stealing your dball...This isnt considering an event..Better to remove it or fix it............................................Event should be happy for everyone..!