Posts by UncleTouchyFingers

I can't believe people are actually thinking that having Budokai twice a week could possibly make it less "special" seriously, this thread isn't suggesting to have Budokai everyday but only twice a week rather than once it won't kill its "magic" stop being over dramatic.

there are other events in the game that have not even been activated in dbog, accept there is no need for more budokai than there ever is. Just implant other events .. want to play kill goes dumb

What are you even on about ?

As if having Budokai twice a week could possibly hurt anything in the game.

Players are gearing themselves for one reason and that's budokai, it keeps them entertained enough without feeding them too much to the point of making it meaningless.

You're not making budokai "special" by keeping it once a week, it just makes it boring to wait a whole week just to try again.

Budokai twice a week is a good and fair balance.

Wait I just checked your posts history and it says in your "Good Bye" thread that you cashed over 6400$ into this game

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1414/

WHAT THE F*CK.

Aren't you making this thread just so you can have more advantage than you already have over other players ?

No, that wasn't my intention for supporting the idea of the thread maker and i don't mind the actual upgrade too.

I'm just not the kind of person who cries when something affect my game experience, i accept any changes aslong as they get harder, you will never know what my intentions are because it's too hard/impossible for you to guess it.

Rather than wasting your time on stupid suggestion like this you guys should first get rid of this shitty designed Korean RNG based upgrade system that has no place in a private server.

And do not act as if your intentions had some kind of deep meaning behind them because let's be honest here you have no clue of what you're talking about.

"I'm just not the kind of person who cries when something affect my game experience, i accept any changes aslong as they get harder" Yeah sure, of course you won't "cry" about it YOU'RE NOT the one experiencing any of these changes because you're not even playing the actual game JeanMouloud.

If you guys want to make DBO a game with a short term life span and maximum money drainage then you're heading in the right direction.

GL in McDonalds

Bruh you got some type of destruction fetish or some shit like this ?

This is the most ridiculous suggestion I've ever seen on this forum by far

And I can't believe even a GM agreed to this.

If you want to make this game more P2W than it already is sure go ahead and make it happen.

"It will be hard but fun at the same time" Fun? Yeah maybe fun for you guys since you will be making more money off this right ?