Posts by Holy

Yea currently SM isn't that great compared to other classes but that's because it's only lvl 45 cap. It'll get better, just focus on getting as much zeni as possible and gearing up pretty well because lvl 55/60 and lvl 70 cap is going to get real. I wouldn't focus so much on trying to be really good against others just yet.

P.S If you want a good grind build PM me and I can give you one. It's working well for me, get like 100k-200k zeni every 30-45 mins or so. About a mill every 5-6 hours of grinding. Not the best but still ok for non cashers

a mil every 5 hours? holy shit dude just learn how to craft cus thats awful

The most annoying ppl are the ones who fly around and attack the mob that you are already attacking. Like 300 LP of Mob left but they still land and attack. If they land closer to the mob and kill it, fine. Sucks but i can deal with that. But those who attack the mob that you attack are the special kind of sh*thead players of this community xD

I'm good tho. Just need one more db and then i can make a wish and ignore them until 70 cap. At 70 cap i will farm easy af and no one will dare to bother me. Even if they do, they won't stand a chance. :evil:

if you do the majority of the damage its your drop

why do people complain about people "kill stealing" when it isnt possible

it doesnt apply to DBs...sadly who presses the loot button first gets it, no matter if you didnt even attack the mob, i've got stolen DBs just like that, the guy just stands beside the mob while i fight, then BAM db drops and db gets stolen from me, has happened in pre open and happened to me this last saturday once again

wrong

My whole guild, none got more than 2 in those last 2 hours and those who did actually get 3 drops got stolen 1 (me included...rage was at the top that day), we made a bet that the final count wouldnt be higher than 500 db dropped in total, we won, final total of dbs droped was only 470...so why not make DBs ATLEAST locked drop like everything else? its not like the world is our party...i mean who havent been killing a db mob and someone else just drops from sky stands next to you waiting to kill the mob to steal in case db drops? that sucks and should be dealt with to be honest

if you do the majority of the damage then its your kill

Well, i don't know if i said it before, since my post has been merged. I got 1 db after 2 hours hunting and...as a turtle with super kame i killed a lot of db mobs.

So yeah...

unlucky

It's a new update:

- Quest monster kills no longer counts for whole party. Now capped to 100m range.

You and your friends need to be close to counting the mobs now, if someone kills a mob at 100m from anyone, you can not complete the quest and TMQ has to be reset. It's a bad update, I just hope Daneos realizes it soon.

wtf is this shit

so many bad decisions recently

i think you're right about it being 5% and not 2%

I dont know how its possible to be 2% from normal mob...

In last hunt, evening i had 2 db in row, 2 mobs break and again db... 5 mobs and 3 dragon balls with 2% Chance? impossible.

you got lucky

ive gotten an entire set in 20 minutes before