Posts by Hodor

Cena90

Finde es mal gerade sehr gut, dass du deine Meinung entsprechend verteidigen willst! Merkst aber schon, jetzt kommt gleich ein großes aber von mir :)

Dragonball Online soll/ist ein MMORPG! Das R möchte ich hier hervorheben, Roleplay. In deiner Gruppe, Gilde oder Freundesliste wie auch immer solltest du eine Rolle annehmen! Deine Rolle!

Wenn es das Ziel dieses Spiel sein sollte sich einen 2. Char zu erstellen, damit man seinen Hauptchar buffen kann?! Tja, frag dich mal warum viele, viele andere MMORPGs mehr Erfolg, mehr Aufmerksamsamkeit, mehr Leute haben die ohne Probleme Echtgeld zahlen? Warum ist DBO nie ein wirklich großer hit in Europa geworden? Könnte hier auch nochmal böse nachfragen, bist du zu schlecht, um allein deine am Anfang ausgewählte Klasse, zocken zu können?

Und du sprichst es auch direkt an. Ich denke DBO 2.0 wird wohl das Game im Internet sein, was wohl von den meisten Brüdern/Schwestern zusammen auf dieser Erde gespielt wird...

Multiaccount ist keine Option für ein Rollenspiel!

Also, erstmal kann man im Moment schlecht Infos rausgeben, wie weit die Entwickler sind. Aber - es tut sich eigentlich jeden Tag was. Bugs werden gefunden und gemeldet. Und das Mod-Team versucht diese zu beheben/beseitigen.

Cena90 sinnlos muss es nicht unbedingt sein. Du hast schon Recht, die Accounts werden zurückgesetzt. Aber - jeder Charakter den du über lvl30+ hast, wird nach dem Zurücksetzen, dieses Item erhalten für instant lvl30 - inkl. fliegen, dash usw. Hier sei aber noch erwähnt und wenn ich da richtig zwischen den Zeilen gelesen hab. Es wird kein Multiaccount mehr geben! (ENDLICH! :D ) Sprich, falls du noch lvln solltest. Mach es auf deinem Hauptaccount!

How do you feel about no honor, no moral? Should I make a useless vote in DBO?!

I mean, If I would know DB! This battle between non-wiper/wiper - maybe it is the same to use a sensual been or not!

Oh no, some of you 17y old scums like to tell me something about DB, yes! You watched DBS, you are right! Oh just GT?! Still the same! You are the future!

Truly, this topic and what some people talk about...I would pay money for some ppl of you :D

And if you "casuals" miss the point - YOU need the alts to lvl up your chars! Good old DB nerds never need it!

Watch your GT and Super DB and think you are in! But I can say: We dont need you casuals!!!

Quited since 7-9 monthes, I earn only hate for my posts...

And my honor said again...I have to tell!

Multiaccount "allowed" was always the 1. step...and directly to death!

And where are you NOW my Dragonball Friends?!

Are you happy now? That you losers were only able to lvl up your chars with alt majin with buffs in background? THAT is the MAIN reason!

I would crush everyone of you in any REAL online game!

Be happy with your stance here, casual losers :(

I HATE what YOU made with DBOG! You lost the honor...the goku way

Like a parrot...since many month, I will say it again!

First step is, no more multi accounts! Yes, even for the "normal" players"!

One player with only one email account! With only one DBOG account! This is still the 1. step...

And sorry, if you wannabe casuals cant play/lvl your chars anymore with a majin buff (account ) in the background! With some honor you should see what your "gameplay-love"do to this private game/server.

Shame on you!

I make it fast...no wipe means some casuals talking about skill/gameplay. And wipe means...oh damn, I will come back! :)

You see now! This game is not dead!

The biggest fail: what you ALL do...you defend the bots! Cause you still play!

Where are you now? Vegeta? Piccolo?

THIS IS Dragonball...why you love the story? Damn, basics my friends...basics!

First of all....I already quit the game. I think 2 month ago? 55lvl cap? Dont know exactly....my fighter was lvl52? My DW lvl45?

It is not important. But I fallow all the the time the forum, (yes hate me! - again, I can live with it!)

But as a real old player, someone who made money in other online games (real old pro!) In some way, I know what Im talking about...

I said again!

1.) Delete the multi account option!!! (If you damn casuals are not able to lvl up your chars without a majin alt. Sorry you are bad! Or to say it in DB way: You are low class soldiers!) And it is also the first way/step against the botter!

2.) We need the old way back at upgrade your gear - no white stones means your gear will be broken! (Yes, I remember: +8 or +9 was so damn epic @TW time)

3.) And now I receive the biggest hate - We need a wipe. A second one! Np for the cashers, give them CP to buy stones, kids clock and what else! Trust me, even WITH the white stones for the cashers in shop, it was damn rough to upgrade your gear beyond the f2p players! Hello PvP basics!

4.) Now, my personal way to give this thing here hope (and additional much more hate for me!). NO Majins ingame (for now/the moment!) Majins are to push your chars. We should think about to do all the things without buffs FIRST! Let us play PVE/PVP without them. Of course, we ALL would have some problems then. (Yes, we will die easily in CC) But we need that time/option to balance many things!

Or stay alone with 5.)

5.) In 1-3 month, here will be ALL dead. No more love by us "casuals" to try to improve the game. Yes I know, it is private here. But this is also our possibility to get out. To make the game better! Here are some (realy rare!) people to know what to do! Use them! Btw. Im not one of them!

My 2cents for the next 1-3month!

Hodor!

Gogo! Make it all more casual! (as it is already!)

Biggest fail here is the multiaccount option...and you still talk?! Use It!

Vegeta and Kakarott would cry, if they would read this!

This game here could some...but sorry, 99% of all player think they are Vegeta. But Vegeta dont need a buffer on background to lvl up a char. Yes 2. sorry, multiaccount is still allowed. So what I'm talking about.... ;)

Another char wipe + multiaccount is not allowed anymore - only ways to save the game! And dont forget, in that time we lvle again our chars, good time to fix some. To balance the game...and now. go hate me again. I can live with it :)

Okay, I see my friends are here to talk again...

Just as an information he can't forbid multiclient. There are alot of ways to do multiclient like sandbox or a virtual machine like in the good old times (tw). He can't also check for ip because two different people in the same house have the same ip.

Why he cant? (btw. who is this "HE"?!) And ofc he could. He could make a rule against it. After that, good (and with honor!) players like me would report all these (most time) clanless majins. Normaly the stay in citys or Q checkpoints, rly ez to find.

Anyway interesting that you talk about sandbox or virtual machine options ;)

Yo , i will explain u why we need that multi account to grind in this game " correctly " u need and alt buffer or healer or poko . + a AOE damage char or a tank ..

Grinding is by far the best solution to make zenie's (at least for mee ) cuz u can get items / stones / sell to marchands ... give mee one just one answer to this question , why auto pot's shouldn't bee an ugly item ? all classe's should have auto popo's ..

i'am an actif player i made my poko 3 days after OB started i'am online like at least 6 h day i still need one z24 how is this even possible ?

note : all tokens i got have gone in z24

You don't have to...dude ;) I see the reasons why you have to. But I said already to another thread: If THAT would be a option by the devs....

Why it isnt possible to play 2 chars with 1 account?

Why are no "mass buffer" NPCs at every point?

Why is every class not able to buff himself as powerful?

no need to explain it to him basically that been told long time ago and he still against it soo yeah let him enjoy a game where multi clients is possible :V

Long time ago? A month ago...what a long time ;)

And I still wait 4 your arguments. But this time, I just give you just one: Call me ONE! succesful mmorpg where multiaccount is allowed?! :)

Anyway, back to the topic:

My real problem is - all these casual votes!

We have already more DB Hunt days!

We get super armor or better from NORMAL mobs!

Now this topic here! Or this one RE: <POLL>Kaioken 5% Attackspeed first use

Or maybe we should talk about this...okay sry, dont find it directly. But the topic about more budokais in the week...

What is the next vote? Delete all other U-stones, cause we only need 70er versions? So that even lvl1 chars could farm stones?!

I'm the only one who see how damn ez casual this game become?!

This is Dragonball, a game with honor and strength! Normally... :(

That healing is not a problem in my eyes. Always happened if you do a longer attack (casttime 2-3 seconds or else) or if the enemy dodge an attack.

What is rly annoying: These mobs with exactly 1 HP left and still attacking you!