Posts by Shadyvox

I can only conclude by saying that you're the type of people that put alot of money on the game , waiting for fast results , i'm gonna be offensive but sorry , you're just dumb.

Someone who farms zenis and stones for a long time period and then gets the wanted results will get more respects than someone who put money on the game and then starts complaining because Founders rewards weren't as good as he expected and then start blaming and harassing mods about the Guy who spent 6.4k $ etc etc.

Do i really have to go into detail to explain how basic p2w is ....

Look . I have no doubt that someone who farms zenis and stones for a long time period can get his "wanted results"

But then a guy comes and throws in 20$ in the game and he is already ahead of him . Thats how p2w works . thats how every f2p game works

And you need to understand that founders who actually paid ARE dissapointed with the results . this people paid money to HELP the team proceed with the games development and they were promised with lots of goodies . So they get the dogi u can get from a merchant for like 7,5k with a modded goku shadow in the back. If you cant understand that i dont know who you're calling dumb

And you keep missing the point . The guy spent 6.4k and he left the game . that alone should speak for itself . But you seem to be too arrogant and blind to even understand what he meant by it .

I know bunch of people that did not spent a single dollar and now have alot of dogis because they knew how to trade and make good offers until becoming rich.

"Corrupt mods" , As I said I'm not a leechrider , they're doing their job very well and none could say the opposite.

You just had trouble finding a party because it is not that easy to reach Level 38 and do UD2 , alot of players have studies and do not have time to play everyday to reach that Level.

Wow

Not tryna be disrespectful . But you should just keep your mouth shut if you have no knowledge of this game .

Im not saying its dying but it needs fixes . a lot of them too . And you said they will be able to add maps . But box box just confirmed they wont be able to add SSJ2 cuz of their "game engine" but then how will they be able to add those maps you're talking about . Not being able to add SSJ2 which can be done through modding something as simple as that . how do u expect them making a new quest system a new TMQ or a new map . this is laughable

And all this ssj2,ssj3,ssb and now even ultra instict crap needs to stop . i cringe hard

Fair point . Having the game pretty much blinded us that we are playing again after so long on an actual server with so many people . dbo is more popular than ever

But , Some issues that he said actually need to be fixed for the game to be ACTUALLY playable and "fun" starting off with the SK's . I as a fighter class litteraly get an instant L if i get ranked/budo with a SK . Its not even fightable

Man . This shit is real. I agree with pretty much everything . And before people start jumping in this thread talkin smack realize that the guy is just giving honest feedback that most of us had in mind but just didn't speak of .

SK is too much that if i went into detail to how OP and broken they are . id probably write a novel

Founders pack was an Aight deal but the truth is the dogis are worthless . nothing special just shadow icons of goku and krillin . like common you coulda been more creative and atleast give out the Red with black dogi that the human is wearing in the 2nd dbo cinematic trailer in budo.

Earrings is a pain in the ass don't even get me started i didn't even bother getting anything just stuck with the Popo earings i got from the gift box cuz farming TMQ and UD for them is a waste of time

I wouldn't go as far and say that the staff is neglecting stuff tho . they are doing a pretty good job and actualy do care about the game (not tryna suck D) Although there IS a flaw id mention and thats taking forever to answer to a ticket but thats another story

And lastly . The community is pure ebola . Its not even about being selfish like people litteraly give 0 f***s about the balance within the game . they will bug glitch hack pay do WHATEVER to keep them ahead of others . without realizing they are ruining the whole game with this BS . no respect to anybody whatsoever just hate . but this is the internet this is a game and its to be expected .

I disagree with the whole "Going down the drain " tho the game is doing pretty well by comparing the previous versions of DBO . SK's were broken since 70's . Game wasn't even playable in the competitive aspect if you didnt pay . and people were always salty af . The staff is handling the game well and of course its still Beta much more will be fixed . but feedback should be taken into consideration to get to that point

i cant chat or see my guild, even after the last fix that should resolve this issue, anyone knows if they will make another fix ? or should i make a ticket support?

There was no fix . We all have the same problem . i guess we should just stay patient

Well, after server got shut down for restart i thought it'll work now. But nope. Chat does not work for me. Shows me without Guild and Friendlist empty. Adult Quest also not working for me. Aizi doesn't have a quest. Tried relog and restart multiple times. But no hope xD

So i'm just doing quests and hope this will get fixed fast.

I just finished my adult and class quest . Are you sure you're doing it right ? didn't encounter any bugs

Same here . also for some reason its as if i been kicked from my guild , and my friends list is empty too . unable to add anybody