Posts by Calvin333

Thank you! What else do you want us to work on?

¡Gracias! No me desanimaré, no te preocupes. ¡Me alegro de que estés aquí! Hice un video para los kits de actualización, pero está en inglés.

difficult question, for me as returner its not an easy answer. i am playing currently a swordsman lvl 39 and i cant even kill field boss mobs with the 2 guards, without dying 2/3 times. I guees some group content would be awesome more like special monster hunt when u are in a group of 2 or something. Once i played a german dbo version, there was something like a boss scroll, which u could only summon in certain areas at certain times, with unique loot. the boss could be spawned in the mushroom area and the one island down there, forogt the name, that was pretty entertaining

I don't view them as attacks necessarily, but it does get tiring, listening to people constantly complain about the same thing, even when it's objectively much, much better than it was even a week ago. We've had three radically different upgrade systems in six months, and nobody can seem to make up their minds on what they want. I think that my pity well for the upgrade system critics is a little bottomed out, because it's consumed so much of my time lately, and because of how frantic people get about it. That said, if the statistics reflect what they're saying, and very few people have gotten +15 items in the four days it's been open, we'll look into making it a bit easier.

can't agree more to that, i rally like it and it brings a fresh wind to the game same like dragon ball, makes it much more fun!!! I am just unsatisfied with other things but thats not to the upgrade system itself, i hope u understand what i want to say, not a critic! and by the way i am excited to see the next step.

i think no ones realy crying. they express their ideas, opinions and the point of view. I really appreciate the things u guys do and i really like new upcomming ideas and system. but u can't say that everyone is crying about that if someone doenst agree with your sight of view. Someone said already wilfull blindeness and disrepectful doesnt gone only one way and in my opninion, you should not take all the comments as an attack for your work. There a lot of good things, Thats for sure, but may need a bit of finetuning. Just my point of view and not an attack or crying or something like that

in my opinion, the rates doesnt fit. i just started the game again, but i am getting the lvl up faster then i can upgrade my equipment and what really sucks without upgrade is, if there are more then two mobs, then i will fail for sure. So there is no option around it, then doing a mob group of max 2. the question is in that case, why do i need any aoe skills then, because the way to have some fun to clear some quests faster with aoe skills, is already killed with that.

Ein Moin Moin aus dem norddeutschen Raum,

die Gilde "Extraction" definiert sich durch ein "wir" und kein "ich". Wir suchen noch Mitstreiter und Kompanen für jegliches Gamecontent und jeder ist willkommen.

Wir setzen auf Klasse statt Masse und auch kein "Z" ob vorn oder hinten, Sei keiner von den Blinden und bewerb dich bei uns.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Bioshock igm.

Guys, you should Chill a Bit. It is Beta Phase and needs to ne tested. Let daneos and his Team a least some air to breath.

I donated some cash too, just to appreciate the this awesome work they have already done. I my opinion, u guys should make a step back and w8 for whats going to happen.