Posts by Erinnyes

Something i would like to say.

Balancing is not over this is the first of many classes we will improve/nerf. However its not always a joint decision on some changes. What i mean by this is we do not all see eye to eye nor do we all have the same experience as each other. Which is understandable some of us compete in high level PVP and PVE on a regular basis whereas some do not. A lot of these changes i was against especially the damage increase and i backed up every argument i made. However i cant control what gets pushed through to Live Server. To end balancing is not over and changes can still be made even to fighters at any time so do not think this is set in stone and this is how fighters will remain forever.

well nobody really accused a single person for this update. Seems to me from the posts, that people dont even know from which people this "Balancing Team" consists. Of course they will be conflicts between members of the balancing team, thats certain but what matters in the end is the result.

How to accomplish best result? Listen to the players who actually spend hours everyday playing this game.

Its not a coincidence that the post "How DBOG can become a better game" has more than 500 posts.

We all enjoy this game, and we re dying to help it become awesome. Lots of players have spended alot of time thinking how to balance the classes and so on, only to get totally ignored in the end. Interact with them, share your thoughts...and listen to players thoughts. Show them they re part of this game.

This is already a great project, and you 've achieved so many things. I m sure greater things can and will be achieved if we re all together in this.

"Balancing" is supposed to make all classes equal, but....

this doesn t mean you have to make all classes OP Equal.

You re actions are starting to make the game easier and easier e.g. questing, farming, dungeons etc.

Sometimes u need to lower other classes for balancing purposes or else you re gonna get into a level where all classes will be able to do everything (pvp, pve, tank, etc) which is not supposed to be the case.

I really liked the idea of Prometheus, asking people's opinion for good suggestions before interfering with the balancing.

Yeah sure, people are gonna fight, each one saying what he wants to say and so on, but this happens all the time anyway. Plus you should be able to distinguish the good suggestions by your own. So i don't really see anything bad with it.

Hi DreameR68,

i mostly agree with your points except of the crafting system (better to reduce abit the stats).

We already know that creating new features in DBO is highly unlikely, so i would like that we get the most out of existing features.

Moreover some personal thoughts:

• Ranked battle is dead. Most of the times i have to wait for hours to get an opponent. I once suggested adding some interesting items (bit better gear) in the mudosa gambler but people were like "Duhhh mudosa farmers are gonna get advantage and so on".

Well sorry but leaving existing features dead because people might get advantage on it is not the way to think. If you think this way then nothing would work. For sure there are other ways to fight farmers.

• 3rd level of Budokai. I would like eventually to have budos at levels: 29, 45 and 70.

Reassons for doing this:

1. People love budo
    2. Lets face it, right now items between 30 and 60 level will be total obsolete. So budo45 would give more meaning on medium level chars and its items.
    3. People will need to farm, get items (gear), cash again and so on.

Those are some of my additions to your thoughts. Let me know what you think.

Hello,

i 've seen a lot of people who require budokai to happen more than 1 time per solo/party every week to make the game more interesting.

I believe instead of increasing the frequency of budokai 29, 60(right now. Its gonna be 70 sooner or later) to add a new Budokai solo/party level 55.

This would make the game more interesting, plus the level 55 items won't be useless, and people will even farm items level 55. So when then next level will be increased there will be budokai 29, 55(or 50, whatever) and 70.

What do you think?

It is a bad idea to add items that can help your character get stronger, such as Boxes or Dogiballs, since people can get millions of mudosa points (Dreamer has close to 3 million for example I believe) with having a good team and winning budokai.

You can also play with """"your friends"""" and once you win, once them, so it would make the boxes and dogiballs be very easy to get.

They could add certain dogis though, that would make sense.

Yeah, as i said main point is making "Ranked Battles" active again. Perhaps Dogies would be a better idea, or even other items..

Bad idea considering that lot of people still mudosa farm and the staff isn't doing anything about it.

Mudosa farming is indeed bad for the game but this doens't mean that ranked battles should be ignored.

If they want to make dbo attractive, and interesting they should take advantage of all services/features that already exist.

Actions should be surely taken against farming.

5% Chance? Why even put it in mudosa?

I'm getting sick of those brown boxes. Only reward in everything is brown boxes...

World Boss, CC Dungeon, Cash Shop

Why not give them for free?

Only TMQ, UD and Mudosa missing.

Yeah well, could be other interesting items then. Main point of my post is "Make Ranked Battle active".

Hello,

can someone tell me what kind of items can you get from the Mudosa Machines?

I 've only had earrings/necklace..

It 's always hard to find people fighting in the Ranked Battles, which probably means the items are not attractive enough.

What about adding items, like Equipment Boxes or Dogi Balls with a small chance (like 5%) ?

This would definitely make the Ranked Battles more active.

Hi, i can see you copied pasted a quote from Daneos.

Somehow this doesn't stick together with the pinned post "The Differences / Changes of DBO Global with respect to the Official Game".

More specifically, in the quote it says that if the armor brakes while using white stone then the grade won't be decreased even though in the pinned post it says it will be decreased by 2.

Which one is the correct answer?

If you need any more proof to how making the game even more pay to win is a stupid idea, try to sign on retail DBO , oh wait

Hey friend,

when people have spent more than 5k eur/usd/whatever to gamble on wagu machines only to be able to gamble again through the boxes/dogi balls they won, doesn this process make it like way more p2w since you have to gamble more than just gamble directly on brown boxes/dogi balls?

Seems so simple to me like the more gambling is needed the more money is getting invested.

Of course this is each players personal choise. Don't think its something the mods/devs should really care about.

It is expensive, no argument at all in his commentary, did not bring the solution.

Unlike you, the solution that I brought was who level maximum in the game, it would be fair to receive the tokens daily or it could be to keep the tokens, because he these players show that they are active in the game.

Or only players at the maximum level could receive a portion of these tokens when they were afk.

Hi,

i wasn't even referring to your comment, but since you referred to mine, let me point you how totally nonsense your suggestion is with the most simple

example ever:

There are alot of people who aim kid budokai, and don't see a point on leveling to the current max level. So your suggestion that only max level could be afk and gain tokens is totally unfair to the players who stayed 29 level because of their goal. Plus, max level characters can farm way easier than players that are not max level so you already have a great advantage here.

I m sorry to say this, but it seems to me that you re just one more person complaining about the balance of this game only in the way it suits you most and not in a way it would suit everybody.

What i stated in my previous comment, was just that it would be fair if the current token system would exist from the beginning, and not after 3weeks, when alot of people already got advantage of it. Nevertheless i would like to see an action taken, which could reset this behaviour somehow. Not sure how it could be possible right now. Perhaps its too late. Don't have suggestions for that since i don't know what possibilities there are regarding modifying a db which is already in production.

I don't find it bad what daneos did, with the inactivity thing. Its just, that it should be this way from the beginning of the game.

There are already quite a few players in the game with +15 weapon/armor only due to token farming. So right now, the game is already unbalanced due to players that already took advantage of this process, and players that didn't. I would like to see an action taken, which would somehow balance it again and make it fair.